Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

These leftwing numbskulls are going to be the death of the Dimocratics Party.

Leftists Angry after Taylor Swift Says She 'Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Year'

“Is there anything more annoying than Taylor Swift talking about what a great year 2017 has been while everyone else is fighting for our lives under Trump?” wrote one Twitter user.

“I mean, yeah there were Nazi’s and and white supremacy marches, and families are being town apart, and there were mass shootings, and people are losing health care, but none of that affects me, so 2017 was great! [sic]” wrote another....

But all of this good stuff was just too much for New York Magazine‘s The Cut, which proclaimed: “A Straight, White Multi-Millionaire Pop Star Had a Great 2017.”

The article claimed Swift couldn’t have possibly enjoyed the year, because Trump was elected president, there was a horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas, wildfires have torched Southern California, and sexual assault allegations have swept media, politics, and entertainment.

“And that’s just to name a few!” the author wrote. “But anyway, congrats to the now 28-year-old Taylor Swift for being the only person to enjoy 2017.”​

one of your major dysfunctions is that you spend your time repeating garbage from breitbart which is a cesspool of lies, hate, bigotry misogyny and anti-Semitism.

thanks for the giggle though. maybe if you posted from actual sources we wouldn't all laugh at you.

Beautiful, young, talented, and white. It's safe to say she's reached the nirvana of humanity.
2 out of 2. She looks basic and she isnt talented. She just works hard. Being white she is recessive. Hardly the nirvana of hue-manity
White consists of all colors. Know your prisms.
White is the lack of color. Know your common sense.
Tee hee. If you had knowledge, would you know something?

Dispersion_prism.jpg

I'm kidding. I only vaguely know who she is and wouldn't recognize her picture. But if she had a good year I'm happy for her. Many people did. Like us
Thanks to our president

no. donanld is not responsible for anyone's good year except for angry white supremacists who blame everyone else for their being failures..

but you can pretend.

Beautiful, young, talented, and white. It's safe to say she's reached the nirvana of humanity.
2 out of 2. She looks basic and she isnt talented. She just works hard. Being white she is recessive. Hardly the nirvana of hue-manity

Dispersion_prism.jpg

I don't seem to recall *you* knowing anything at all.

Dispersion_prism.jpg
If your genes werent recessive would you be intelligent?

I'm kidding. I only vaguely know who she is and wouldn't recognize her picture. But if she had a good year I'm happy for her. Many people did. Like us
Thanks to our president

no. donanld is not responsible for anyone's good year except for angry white supremacists who blame everyone else for their being failures..

but you can pretend.
How can they be both failures and having a good year?

BTW, many others besides the fabled angry white supremacists had a good year.

Leftists Angry after Taylor Swift Says She 'Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Year'

“Is there anything more annoying than Taylor Swift talking about what a great year 2017 has been while everyone else is fighting for our lives under Trump?” wrote one Twitter user.

“I mean, yeah there were Nazi’s and and white supremacy marches, and families are being town apart, and there were mass shootings, and people are losing health care, but none of that affects me, so 2017 was great! [sic]” wrote another....

But all of this good stuff was just too much for New York Magazine‘s The Cut, which proclaimed: “A Straight, White Multi-Millionaire Pop Star Had a Great 2017.”

The article claimed Swift couldn’t have possibly enjoyed the year, because Trump was elected president, there was a horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas, wildfires have torched Southern California, and sexual assault allegations have swept media, politics, and entertainment.

“And that’s just to name a few!” the author wrote. “But anyway, congrats to the now 28-year-old Taylor Swift for being the only person to enjoy 2017.”​

one of your major dysfunctions is that you spend your time repeating garbage from breitbart which is a cesspool of lies, hate, bigotry misogyny and anti-Semitism.

thanks for the giggle though. maybe if you posted from actual sources we wouldn't all laugh at you.

Too late --- he ran away.

I skeered him. Sorry about that.

Dispersion_prism.jpg

I don't seem to recall *you* knowing anything at all.
I know what a prism is. :)

Dispersion_prism.jpg
They're not, so I must be. :)

thanks for doing us all a favor.

thanks for doing us all a favor.

Ah -- all in a day's work for Captain Obvious. :thanks:

Dispersion_prism.jpg
I have knowledge so I must know something.

So any random twitter user is now 'the Left'?

Wow! Can I pick any twitter user as 'the Right' now?

Dispersion_prism.jpg
Just not about the nature of light. It's science.

Dispersion_prism.jpg
Science is my favorite subject. White brainwashing isnt science.

Dispersion_prism.jpg
Science is my favorite subject. White brainwashing isnt science.
It probably is your favorite. That doesn't mean you understand the nature of light. See prism. White light is made up of all colors no matter what race you are. Gotta deal.

Forum List

Back