Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

If your genes werent recessive would you be intelligent?
They're not, so I must be. :)
I have knowledge so I must know something.
Just not about the nature of light. It's science.
Science is my favorite subject. White brainwashing isnt science.
It probably is your favorite. That doesn't mean you understand the nature of light. See prism. White light is made up of all colors no matter what race you are. Gotta deal.
Keep up. We arent talking about "white" light. Thats just a a label they applied to light in order to make white people feel better. We are talking about the color white itself. It repels light so how can it contain all colors?

They're not, so I must be. :)
It probably is your favorite. That doesn't mean you understand the nature of light. See prism. White light is made up of all colors no matter what race you are. Gotta deal.
Keep up. We arent talking about "white" light. Thats just a a label they applied to light in order to make white people feel better. We are talking about the color white itself. It repels light so how can it contain all colors?
It is white by it's color. All colors together make up white light. Demz da rulez.

My understanding is this young lady is extremely talented and hard working. She wrote all her own music and lyrics and with the help of her grandmother who was an professional opera singer created her own image and brand, thereby dictating to her label her wants. She was not a face and voice who's image was created by the recording labels publicist as most pop /country artist are now.

Beautiful, young, talented, and white. It's safe to say she's reached the nirvana of humanity.
2 out of 2. She looks basic and she isnt talented. She just works hard. Being white she is recessive. Hardly the nirvana of hue-manity
White consists of all colors. Know your prisms.

Know your prisms?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see that light a comin'
curvin' round the bend
Ain't seen unfiltered sunshine since I don't know when
Well I'm stuck in Fullsome Prism and time keeps dragging on
While a radio keeps playin' ... that Dark Side of the Moan

Well when I was just a baby
my mama told me son
Light is made of many colors, not just one
I shot a picture of a rainbow, just to let it hypnotize...
When I hear that Pink Floyd playin' I hang my head and cry

Last edited:
It is white by it's color. All colors together make up white light. Demz da rulez.
Dem da white boy rulz. White repels light (hence color) Black absorbs light. Dem da real rulz.

Dem da white boy rulz. White repels light (hence color) Black absorbs light. Dem da real rulz.
Science says you're mistaken.

Are you one of those black Americans who are race obsessed?

White boy logic says I am mistaken. You have bought into that.

Of course I am race obsessed. I am a human.

Ah. It's not serving you well.

Its serving me just fine. Thanks for asking.

Did you drop out of school before science class?

Did you drop out of 1rst grade before school started?

Was your daddy in prison and yo mama couldn't afford no school shoes for all de chillin?

Was your daddy in prison and yo mama couldn't afford no school shoes for all de chillin?
Is that what happened to you?
I'm Black so my family life had nothing to do with your trailer park existence and lack of direction.

I'm Black so my family life had nothing to do with your trailer park existence and lack of direction.
I'm black and was raised poorer than any American. You're a stereotype.

Youre not Black. You were raised poor because you are white and subscribe to white ideology.

Youre not Black. You were raised poor because you are white and subscribe to white ideology.
It's you who isn't black. Spouting the same racial nonsense anyone can read from the 60's.

I'm definitely Black. Black mother and father. Black wife and children. Only a fool would believe that white nonsense your people came up with to make themselves feel better.

Forum List

Back