Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

Maybe.

But then there is a lot to be said for the poor mother who worked hard all her life to get her five kids through high school and a decent start in life.

Celebrity and wealth are over rated.
Perhaps this woman holds those traits, as well. It's not an either/or situation.
You must really hate yourself if you say being white is a requirement in reaching the nirvana of humanity. You did claim to be Black didnt you?
I love my black people, but black Americans are the laughingstock of the black race. Don't blame me that we see you as the children of freed slaves.
What does that have to do with you being ashamed of being Black? You claimed being white was a requirement to reaching nirvana of humanity. I'm sorry white people worked you over mentally....if you really are Black. :laugh:
I'm ashamed of black Americans because they're the children of black slaves, freed by white people. How you gonna reach nirvana when you can't even free yourselves?
All Black americans aren't the children of slaves even if that was something for you to be ashamed of. Its amusing to me that you think being the children of slaves is something to be ashamed of. White people have really done a number on your psyche. You do realize that if you are Black then you just admitted you dont think of yourself as fully human.
laugh.gif

Perhaps this woman holds those traits, as well. It's not an either/or situation.
You must really hate yourself if you say being white is a requirement in reaching the nirvana of humanity. You did claim to be Black didnt you?
I love my black people, but black Americans are the laughingstock of the black race. Don't blame me that we see you as the children of freed slaves.
What does that have to do with you being ashamed of being Black? You claimed being white was a requirement to reaching nirvana of humanity. I'm sorry white people worked you over mentally....if you really are Black. :laugh:
I'm ashamed of black Americans because they're the children of black slaves, freed by white people. How you gonna reach nirvana when you can't even free yourselves?
All Black americans aren't the children of slaves even if that was something for you to be ashamed of. Its amusing to me that you think being the children of slaves is something to be ashamed of. White people have really done a number on your psyche. You do realize that if you are Black then you just admitted you dont think of yourself as fully human.
laugh.gif
Many of us fought the scary white man.

And won.

You people, not so much. :)

laugh.gif

And won.

My people are the ones that fought your scary white man...and won in some cases.
laugh.gif

Toussaint Louverture - Wikipedia

laugh.gif

And won.

My people are the ones that fought your scary white man...and won in some cases.
laugh.gif

We won two wars against the vaunted British.

You people were sold to them. :)

All Black americans aren't the children of slaves even if that was something for you to be ashamed of.
The first slave owners in America were black -- those evil bastards!

It is true that the white man stands accused of the subjugation of the Negro. A truth is that almost all peoples were under the heel of someone else at some point in history. I am white but somewhere, sometime, someone enslaved my great great etc grandfather. OK. So what? i am not a slave, have never been a slave. I have never owned a slave. Nor have I ever knowingly come across one. I don't want to own a slave. I have got to say that being related to former slaves isn't the only problem that Blacks have. I honestly don't know what is the problem. I think very sincerely that it derives from inside. Something that makes society difficult for them. You don't see other races with their problems. Not generally.
Someone said that they thought the Blacks had an inferiority complex. A racial inferiority complex. They are the ones who don't think much of themselves. And if you don't no one else will either.

laugh.gif

And won.

laugh.gif

You won against the British with the help of Black people.

Of course whites sold Blacks. My point Is that we defeated you whites.
clear.png
clear.png
;)

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is a black pigment.
When you mix light of all colors of the spectrum together, the result is a white light.
Not that it is all that important to the topic of Talyor Swift having a good year.

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is you get brown.

When you make a pie chart of primary colors and spin it, you see white. Isn't this some third grade science project?
That is because the spectrum that uses light from an outside source, such as the sun, is an absorbed light. You use the CMYK scheme to achieve all the colors.

The light from the Sun is emitted light and therefore the entire spectrum, when combined, is white light.

When ALL of the light is reflected from a substance, it is white. When you see a color, it is because all the light with the exception of that wavelength is absorbed.

Say you are looking at something that looks blue to you. That is because all of the white light is absorbed except for the wavelength in the range of 450 to 495 nanometers.

The same with the other colors.

However, that does not directly translate to skin pigmentation. There is no "White" ethnic group. There is the Caucasian ethnic group. IN the past, these individuals were labeled white because compared to the other groups, the looked significantly more pale in color. Hence, 'white'.

laugh.gif

And won.

laugh.gif

clear.png
clear.png
;)
Uhm...we are the black people who beat the British. Twice.

You were still picking cotton. It was before the white man let you go free.

All Black americans aren't the children of slaves even if that was something for you to be ashamed of.
The first slave owners in America were black -- those evil bastards!

It is true that the white man stands accused of the subjugation of the Negro. A truth is that almost all peoples were under the heel of someone else at some point in history. I am white but somewhere, sometime, someone enslaved my great great etc grandfather. OK. So what? i am not a slave, have never been a slave. I have never owned a slave. Nor have I ever knowingly come across one. I don't want to own a slave. I have got to say that being related to former slaves isn't the only problem that Blacks have. I honestly don't know what is the problem. I think very sincerely that it derives from inside. Something that makes society difficult for them. You don't see other races with their problems. Not generally.
Someone said that they thought the Blacks had an inferiority complex. A racial inferiority complex. They are the ones who don't think much of themselves. And if you don't no one else will either.
"Someone" was probably a white person. If anyone has a racial inferiority complex its white people. There is no way a race would be that consumed with trying to prove their superiority if they didnt feel inferior. Most of americas history stands as a towering testatment to that inferiority complex. Psychology 101.

laugh.gif

And won.

laugh.gif

clear.png
clear.png
;)

I know we are the Black people that helped you whites beat the British. Twice.

Some of us were picking cotton and then we beat more of your white people in the Civil War helping the northern white people. :)

And won.

laugh.gif

clear.png
clear.png
;)

I know we are the Black people that helped you whites beat the British. Twice.

Some of us were picking cotton and then we beat more of your white people in the Civil War helping the northern white people. :)
Our wars were in the 1700's. One before America existed and one soon after.

You were still picking cotton before the white man let you go free.

And won.

I resent that! I'm a harmless, lovable little fuzzball.

It's whites that can't walk in black 'hoods
Blacks in America can't walk in black hoods. They are tremendously cruel to each other.
I walk in Black hoods all the time. I go there and mentor some of the geniuses are community produces.
Then you more than them should know how horribly dangerous they are. Don't wear your cap on the wrong side.

Forum List

Back