Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

My people are the ones that fought your scary white man...and won in some cases.
laugh.gif

Toussaint Louverture - Wikipedia
We won two wars against the vaunted British.

You people were sold to them. :)
You won against the British with the help of Black people.

Of course whites sold Blacks. My point Is that we defeated you whites.
clear.png
clear.png
;)
Uhm...we are the black people who beat the British. Twice.

You were still picking cotton. It was before the white man let you go free.
I know we are the Black people that helped you whites beat the British. Twice.

Some of us were picking cotton and then we beat more of your white people in the Civil War helping the northern white people. :)
Our wars were in the 1700's. One before America existed and one soon after.

You were still picking cotton before the white man let you go free.
Yes you whites were at war a lot with each other. I'm talking about the wars my Black people helped you guys with here in the states.

Doesnt matter if we were picking cotton before we helped your people in the north beat your losers in the south. :)

We won two wars against the vaunted British.

You people were sold to them. :)

clear.png
clear.png
;)

Some of us were picking cotton and then we beat more of your white people in the Civil War helping the northern white people. :)

Yes you whites were at war a lot with each other. I'm talking about the wars my Black people helped you guys with here in the states.

Doesnt matter if we were picking cotton before we helped your people in the north beat your losers in the south. :)
There are real black people who fought slavery before your country existed, cotton picker.

Many of us fought the scary white man.

And won.

I resent that! I'm a harmless, lovable little fuzzball.

It's whites that can't walk in black 'hoods
Blacks in America can't walk in black hoods. They are tremendously cruel to each other.
I walk in Black hoods all the time. I go there and mentor some of the geniuses are community produces.
Then you more than them should know how horribly dangerous they are. Don't wear your cap on the wrong side.
My people in my hoods arent dangerous. I've never had any issue and I grew up there. :)

clear.png
clear.png
;)

There are real black people who fought slavery before your country existed, cotton picker.
I know there were real Black people that fought slavery before the US existed. I am proud of my people for fighting.

Many of us fought the scary white man.

And won.

Blacks in America can't walk in black hoods. They are tremendously cruel to each other.
I walk in Black hoods all the time. I go there and mentor some of the geniuses are community produces.
Then you more than them should know how horribly dangerous they are. Don't wear your cap on the wrong side.
My people in my hoods arent dangerous. I've never had any issue and I grew up there. :)
Go to a different hood. You aren't fooling anyone.

Shoes, the chain you got for Christmas, a ballcap, a wrong look, not being from the hood. Pretty much everything.
Are you from the Caribbean? You have too much common sense for a Native American
He is not from the caribbean. Caribbeans are not uncle toms like this one is. My best friend is from the caribbean so I should know.

I know there were real Black people that fought slavery before the US existed. I am proud of my people for fighting.
The white man helped you. You were too weak on your own. Still are, but what can we expect from the offspring of slaves?

I like my Black hood. Of course I'm not fooling anyone. I am correcting you white boy.

The white man helped you. You were too weak on your own. Still are, but what can we expect from the offspring of slaves?
Nope. You whites asked for our help in those wars. :)

Shoes, the chain you got for Christmas, a ballcap, a wrong look, not being from the hood. Pretty much everything.
Are you from the Caribbean? You have too much common sense for a Native American
He is not from the caribbean. Caribbeans are not uncle toms like this one is. My best friend is from the caribbean so I should know.
lol tool.

We aren't all the same, like you people.
Of course you arent the same white boy. Youre white. :)

I like my Black hood. Of course I'm not fooling anyone. I am correcting you white boy.
Black ghettos are hellholes. No doubt you feel comfortable there. They suit the offspring of slaves.

You don't even know who we're talking about. You only know one thing, which is to be expected from the offspring of slaves.

Black ghettos are hellholes. No doubt you feel comfortable there. They suit the offspring of slaves.
Most white people think Black hoods are hell holes. I'm not surprised you as another white boy think its hell. It may be because you get your ass kicked a lot. :)

You don't even know who we're talking about. You only know one thing, which is to be expected from the offspring of slaves.
I know exactly who I am talking about. I'm talking about you whiteboy. :)

Most white people think Black hoods are hell holes. I'm not surprised you as another white boy think its hell. It may be because you get your ass kicked a lot. :)
They suit the offspring of slaves. We fought for our freedom. :)

I know exactly who I am talking about. I'm talking about you whiteboy. :)
I'm neither white nor a male. Even our girls weren't slaves.

Now go count your teefs and see if you have that many fingers.

Forum List

Back