Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

My people in my hoods arent dangerous. I've never had any issue and I grew up there. :)
Go to a different hood. You aren't fooling anyone.
I like my Black hood. Of course I'm not fooling anyone. I am correcting you white boy.
Black ghettos are hellholes. No doubt you feel comfortable there. They suit the offspring of slaves.
Most white people think Black hoods are hell holes. I'm not surprised you as another white boy think its hell. It may be because you get your ass kicked a lot. :)
They suit the offspring of slaves. We fought for our freedom. :)
We fought for our freedom too. Blacks never stop fighting. :)

I know there were real Black people that fought slavery before the US existed. I am proud of my people for fighting.
The white man helped you. You were too weak on your own. Still are, but what can we expect from the offspring of slaves?
Nope. You whites asked for our help in those wars. :)
You don't even know who we're talking about. You only know one thing, which is to be expected from the offspring of slaves.
I know exactly who I am talking about. I'm talking about you whiteboy. :)
I'm neither white nor a male. Even our girls weren't slaves.

Now go count your teefs and see if you have that many fingers.
You are white and you are a male. I see the insecurity in your words. :)

Go to a different hood. You aren't fooling anyone.
I like my Black hood. Of course I'm not fooling anyone. I am correcting you white boy.
Black ghettos are hellholes. No doubt you feel comfortable there. They suit the offspring of slaves.
Most white people think Black hoods are hell holes. I'm not surprised you as another white boy think its hell. It may be because you get your ass kicked a lot. :)
We see you as the offspring of slaves. You'll have to step up your game to match our accomplishments.

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is a black pigment.
When you mix light of all colors of the spectrum together, the result is a white light.
Not that it is all that important to the topic of Talyor Swift having a good year.

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is you get brown.

When you make a pie chart of primary colors and spin it, you see white. Isn't this some third grade science project?
That is because the spectrum that uses light from an outside source, such as the sun, is an absorbed light. You use the CMYK scheme to achieve all the colors.

The light from the Sun is emitted light and therefore the entire spectrum, when combined, is white light.

When ALL of the light is reflected from a substance, it is white. When you see a color, it is because all the light with the exception of that wavelength is absorbed.

Say you are looking at something that looks blue to you. That is because all of the white light is absorbed except for the wavelength in the range of 450 to 495 nanometers.

The same with the other colors.

However, that does not directly translate to skin pigmentation. There is no "White" ethnic group. There is the Caucasian ethnic group. IN the past, these individuals were labeled white because compared to the other groups, the looked significantly more pale in color. Hence, 'white'.

All Black americans aren't the children of slaves even if that was something for you to be ashamed of.
The first slave owners in America were black -- those evil bastards!

It is true that the white man stands accused of the subjugation of the Negro. A truth is that almost all peoples were under the heel of someone else at some point in history. I am white but somewhere, sometime, someone enslaved my great great etc grandfather. OK. So what? i am not a slave, have never been a slave. I have never owned a slave. Nor have I ever knowingly come across one. I don't want to own a slave. I have got to say that being related to former slaves isn't the only problem that Blacks have. I honestly don't know what is the problem. I think very sincerely that it derives from inside. Something that makes society difficult for them. You don't see other races with their problems. Not generally.
Someone said that they thought the Blacks had an inferiority complex. A racial inferiority complex. They are the ones who don't think much of themselves. And if you don't no one else will either.
"Someone" was probably a white person. If anyone has a racial inferiority complex its white people. There is no way a race would be that consumed with trying to prove their superiority if they didnt feel inferior. Most of americas history stands as a towering testatment to that inferiority complex. Psychology 101.
All Black americans aren't the children of slaves even if that was something for you to be ashamed of.

It is true that the white man stands accused of the subjugation of the Negro. A truth is that almost all peoples were under the heel of someone else at some point in history. I am white but somewhere, sometime, someone enslaved my great great etc grandfather. OK. So what? i am not a slave, have never been a slave. I have never owned a slave. Nor have I ever knowingly come across one. I don't want to own a slave. I have got to say that being related to former slaves isn't the only problem that Blacks have. I honestly don't know what is the problem. I think very sincerely that it derives from inside. Something that makes society difficult for them. You don't see other races with their problems. Not generally.
Someone said that they thought the Blacks had an inferiority complex. A racial inferiority complex. They are the ones who don't think much of themselves. And if you don't no one else will either.
"Someone" was probably a white person. If anyone has a racial inferiority complex its white people. There is no way a race would be that consumed with trying to prove their superiority if they didnt feel inferior. Most of americas history stands as a towering testatment to that inferiority complex. Psychology 101.
The white race is certainly dynamic. This bent to achieve had long been with us. We as humans came up as a result of our being able to affect our environment. This was technology. Bow and arrow. Flint knives. Canoes. A fireplace with chimney! The white race doesn't have anything to prove. And frankly to me, you don't either. You live as you choose and I will live as I choose.

The white man helped you. You were too weak on your own. Still are, but what can we expect from the offspring of slaves?
You don't even know who we're talking about. You only know one thing, which is to be expected from the offspring of slaves.

I see you as a stereotype. Bluster and myth combine for lose.

We see you as the offspring of slaves. You'll have to step up your game to match our accomplishments.
Its none of my business what you white boys see us Blacks as. Whites havent matched our accomplishments yet. We taught them civilization and they have been playing catch up every since then. :)

Not really my problem white boy. What you think doesnt move my "concern" meter. :)

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is a black pigment.
When you mix light of all colors of the spectrum together, the result is a white light.
Not that it is all that important to the topic of Talyor Swift having a good year.

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is you get brown.

When you make a pie chart of primary colors and spin it, you see white. Isn't this some third grade science project?
That is because the spectrum that uses light from an outside source, such as the sun, is an absorbed light. You use the CMYK scheme to achieve all the colors.

The light from the Sun is emitted light and therefore the entire spectrum, when combined, is white light.

When ALL of the light is reflected from a substance, it is white. When you see a color, it is because all the light with the exception of that wavelength is absorbed.

Say you are looking at something that looks blue to you. That is because all of the white light is absorbed except for the wavelength in the range of 450 to 495 nanometers.

However, that does not directly translate to skin pigmentation. There is no "White" ethnic group. There is the Caucasian ethnic group. IN the past, these individuals were labeled white because compared to the other groups, the looked significantly more pale in color. Hence, 'white'.

The white race is certainly dynamic. This bent to achieve had long been with us. We as humans came up as a result of our being able to affect our environment. This was technology. Bow and arrow. Flint knives. Canoes. A fireplace with chimney! The white race doesn't have anything to prove. And frankly to me, you don't either. You live as you choose and I will live as I choose.
I married into the white race. You're fine by me.

Its none of my business what you white boys see us Blacks as. Whites havent matched our accomplishments yet. We taught them civilization and they have been playing catch up every since then. :)
Yes, you're doing great as a culture. Keep it up and soon you'll be extinct lol.

Not really my problem white boy. What you think doesnt move my "concern" meter. :)
Then again, neither did being slaves, cotton picker.

so now that you disagree and don't really comprehend what I said you make fun of me and deride me. Thats fine. I am not hurt. I realize you don't know.

Your reply doesnt seem to address my post. I said whites had an inferiority complex. Thats the reason they have tried their best to prove they are superior even though Blacks educated them and had to do it twice before they caught on. I think that and the fact that whites are recessive combine to give them that instinctive inferiority complex. Just one Black mans opinion.

so now that you disagree and don't really comprehend what I said you make fun of me and deride me. Thats fine. I am not hurt. I realize you don't know.
I know all too well. That's what's got you flummoxed.

Youre babbling white boy. Make sense. :)

Your reply doesnt seem to address my post. I said whites had an inferiority complex. Thats the reason they have tried their best to prove they are superior even though Blacks educated them and had to do it twice before they caught on. I think that and the fact that whites are recessive combine to give them that instinctive inferiority complex. Just one Black mans opinion.
Then why do you insist they're too strong for you? You need from them. You beg them for their help. Your people cannot sustain themselves.

When you point a finger, three fingers are pointing back at you
Anybody who thinks in 2017 that the white man is the cause of the black mans woes simply does not want to deal with the factual, self destructive personal, familial and societal behavior that black males engage in

Youre babbling white boy. Make sense. :)
Calm down, lady. You in menopause?

Then why do you insist they're too strong for you? You need from them. You beg them for their help. Your people cannot sustain themselves.
When did I say you white people were too strong for me? I dont need them. I come from a people that existed before you white people mutated and became white. :)

When did I say you white people were too strong for me? I dont need them. I come from a people that existed before you white people mutated and became white. :)
No one is discussing you. We are talking about your culture. Please try and keep up.

I did address your post. I said that as a race whites didn't have an inferiority complex. You used some of the things whites have done as an instance of inferiority. I described to you the dynamics of technology. I suppose you are going to tell me that technology didn't win the day many times. And that the developers of that tech showed superior traits just in the development of such.

Forum List

Back