Left: Virginia Governor-Elect Youngkin to Blame for I-95 Storm Mess

FYI Kaine is a Democrat

0EBC8543-6DC1-4F6C-BA43-1B5F7CC65586.jpeg

Sen. Timid Kaine (D-VA) was stuck in it for 19 hours.....That's how big a putz he is.....Every DC station kept telling everyone how bad it was going to get but yet there they were, in the worst possible place they could be.

To be honest nothing short of God could have prevented what happened.

The state could not even brine the roads due to the heavy rain that preceded the snow so once that first semi blocked the roads and the storm intensified/temps dropped it was game over.

It was of short duration but a really nasty storm. I haven't seen snow stick to everything like that in years. It was one of those snows that clogs your snowblower.....Compress it with a tire and the track left turned to ice in minutes.

It was the rare John Madden storm for my area.....Boom!
Tim Clownface Kaine was driving back from Florida.

Apparently citizen Youngkin has the power to order State agencies to do things.

No comment from Virginia Democrat Governor Northam.

Just another DemNazi Big Lie, like Russian Collusion and The Overhyped Scamdemic.

Lefties are such dumb motherfuckers... :laughing0301:

Blaming a guy who has not even taken office yet.

REPOST your whining and make sure you blast the correct Governor, you fools.
This propaganda has worked for them. There are really to many under educated people on their side and the ones educated lack common sense because agendas overrule their logic. Groups over the individual. And Prog women are the destroyers of the Western world.

This propaganda has worked for them. There are really to many under educated people on their side and the ones educated lack common sense because agendas overrule their logic. Groups over the individual. And Prog women are the destroyers of the Western world.

WHat you are saying is that MANY people are really dumb....or ignorant to be more accurate.

Apparently citizen Youngkin has the power to order State agencies to do things.

No comment from Virginia Democrat Governor Northam.

I saw this - isn't that HILARIOUS??? HAHAHAHA
What utter idiots... they start blaming the EVIL Republican Governor.... but wait... OH... Virginia doesn't switch Governors till January 15th?? And the Democrat Governor is in Florida???

HAHAH
You can;'t make this shit up.

Yep. Prog women are the worst. Hell, there were a bunch of them making fools of themselves on Twitter yesterday blaming Youngkin.

And Prog women are worse than Prog men, which is why Communist countries never have women in positions of power because they know.

Forum List

Back