Left wing hero arrested. Eric Boomer Dominion CEO in Salida Colorado. VIDEO

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Dominion CEO Eric Coomer Arrested In Salida Colorado, What Are The Charges?
AUTHOR: SUJINA KARANJIT PUBLISHED DATE : MARCH 1, 2022

Eric Coomer worked for Dominion Voting Systems as a director. In the United States, he offered election software and equipment to 28 states.

As he sits cuffed in a police cruiser after being arrested, he tells officers to Google his identity.

Starts getting good a minute into it. LOL Funny how I used the wonderful GOOGLE and typed in his name and one blurb about it. I had to put in ERIC BOOMER ARRESTED. Then found stuff. This is the latest news and Google still has him as a so called victim of Trump for helping steal the 2020 election. Which he did.

Witnesses and still lied! Tells me all I need to know about another question he was asked lol

Last edited:
Dominion CEO Eric Coomer Arrested In Salida Colorado, What Are The Charges?
AUTHOR: SUJINA KARANJIT PUBLISHED DATE : MARCH 1, 2022

Eric Coomer worked for Dominion Voting Systems as a director. In the United States, he offered election software and equipment to 28 states.

As he sits cuffed in a police cruiser after being arrested, he tells officers to Google his identity.

Starts getting good a minute into it. LOL Funny how I used the wonderful GOOGLE and typed in his name and one blurb about it. I had to put in ERIC BOOMER ARRESTED. Then found stuff. This is the latest news and Google still has him as a so called victim of Trump for helping steal the 2020 election. Which he did.

Witnesses and still lied! Tells me all I need to know about another question he was asked lol

Where is your proof he helped to steal the election?

oh yeah, you have no proof he stole anything, all you have is your feelz..Along with a rag that claims Trump is president...Looks like more than one person is drunk from this story production.

Forum List

Back