Left wing racists force white owners of restaurant to close...because they cook Mexican food....

Looks like the market has spoken.

Isn't that capitalism?
It's racism, not capitalism. "Cultural appropriation" is a false fabricated term like "white privilege", "assault weapon and "alternative facts".

Please advise the class on what planet "Burrito" is a race. TIA.
You tell me. It's the LWLs who were screaming "cultural appropriation!" Why do you think those raging, authoritarian assholes were doing that, Pogo?

I have no idea. I'm still waiting to hear where the fuck you get "racism".

I asked Wimpy the OP the same thing. He wimped out and ran away.
Those who shout "cultural appropriation" are using racism to make accusations of racism.

"...Shut [them] down"
"Forced to close"
"Put out of business"

How?

Were they shut down by the government, or did their business fail due to lack of customers?

The Nazis coordinated a campaign to put them out of business because Jews should not serve German food..

:lol:

You're right, a few people whining on Facebook is just like the Nazis.
Didn't the Nazis get their start in shouting down opposition in the beer halls and the streets? When Al Gore invented the Internet, did he envision it to be used to suppress people trying to make an honest living?

Sounds like it's time to end free speech, before it leads to Nazism!
That's what the "politically correct" seek to do and why they are so woefully misguided.

"...Shut [them] down"
"Forced to close"
"Put out of business"

How?

Were they shut down by the government, or did their business fail due to lack of customers?

The Nazis coordinated a campaign to put them out of business because Jews should not serve German food..

Didn't the Nazis get their start in shouting down opposition in the beer halls and the streets? When Al Gore invented the Internet, did he envision it to be used to suppress people trying to make an honest living?

That's what the "politically correct" seek to do and why they are so woefully misguided.

I'm not the one bitching about the mean bad people who criticized a business and somehow forced them to close.

I'm not the one bitching about the mean bad people who criticized a business and somehow forced them to close.
Do you support the concept of cultural appropriation or not?

Do you support the concept of cultural appropriation or not?

That's an asinine question.

Whether or not I support it, it exists. It used to be called multiculturalism, only now the judgmental term is "appropriation."

I don't support whining about which culture owns which food, or hair, or clothing, or jobs.

I also know that no one "forced" this business to close, unless it was due to lack of business, which is what happens in a free market society.

Looks like the market has spoken.

Isn't that capitalism?
It's racism, not capitalism. "Cultural appropriation" is a false fabricated term like "white privilege", "assault weapon and "alternative facts".

Please advise the class on what planet "Burrito" is a race. TIA.
You tell me. It's the LWLs who were screaming "cultural appropriation!" Why do you think those raging, authoritarian assholes were doing that, Pogo?

I have no idea. I'm still waiting to hear where the fuck you get "racism".

I asked Wimpy the OP the same thing. He wimped out and ran away.
Those who shout "cultural appropriation" are using racism to make accusations of racism.

So you don't have an answer.

OP didn't either.

/thread

The irony never ends, it just keeps on going. I remember a black gal yelling at Mexicans at a churches chicken ( on Martin Luther kings birthday no less) telling them only black folks know how too cook fried chicken complaining about the service. I am not kidding, either. And meanwhile, in a all white suburb of Denver, some urban white chick complained about public schools serving fried chicken as a tribute to Martin Luther King was racist somehow. Ironic, as I later learned, fried chicken actually WAS MLK's favorite food. And so it goes. The irony never ends.

I run with people who hate white people for making burritos?

Yes, you do. This is your party and it's becoming more fringe everyday. As a matter of fact, your first reaction to this topic was to blame the victims instead of addressing the absurdity of the people attacking them. Your actions speak louder than your words.

No one shut them down except the marketplace.

Maybe they should have sold whine like you do ........

Oh look, another extremist defending bigotry and bullying. Welcome to today's Democratic Party

Where did I defend bigotry and bullying?

I'm just wondering what you would do with this "problem"?

You blame the victims instead of addressing the reprehensible behavior of your fellow extremists.

No one shut them down except the marketplace.

Maybe they should have sold whine like you do ........

Oh look, another extremist defending bigotry and bullying. Welcome to today's Democratic Party

Where did I defend bigotry and bullying?

I'm just wondering what you would do with this "problem"?

You blame the victims instead of addressing the reprehensible behavior of your fellow extremists.
First of all, I live in Portland, and occasionly eat from these wagons. The only place I have heard of this blog is on this board. Since we have a great many of these food carts, I would think that if this silly blog made any difference, we would know about it here.

Food Carts Portland - A Guide to Food Carts in Portland Oregon

Weren't the local newspapers involved?

Hey, but the press attacking people due to the color of their skin is all good....
No, they were not. And I never heard of this until you whining little assholes posted it. That stupid blog probably got more reads then it ever had before because you gave it free advertisement.

Forum List

Back