Left wing racists force white owners of restaurant to close...because they cook Mexican food....

No one shut them down except the marketplace.

Maybe they should have sold whine like you do ........

Oh look, another extremist defending bigotry and bullying. Welcome to today's Democratic Party

Where did I defend bigotry and bullying?

I'm just wondering what you would do with this "problem"?

You blame the victims instead of addressing the reprehensible behavior of your fellow extremists.

AGAIN, what would you do about this problem?

Oh look, another extremist defending bigotry and bullying. Welcome to today's Democratic Party

You blame the victims instead of addressing the reprehensible behavior of your fellow extremists.

What is the problem?

What is the problem?

According to Don't Taz, the victimization of these business owners by the free speech of others.

What is the problem?

According to Don't Taz, the victimization of these business owners by the free speech of others.

That is a problem.....I guess the only way to fight it is to start a counter campaign.....explain what is happening and ask people to support the business...just like the attack on Chic Fil A.....

I run with people who hate white people for making burritos?

Yes, you do. This is your party and it's becoming more fringe everyday. As a matter of fact, your first reaction to this topic was to blame the victims instead of addressing the absurdity of the people attacking them. Your actions speak louder than your words.

My first reaction was to say that no one forced them to close. IOW I was steering the story in the direction of the truth.

What is the problem?

That is a problem.....I guess the only way to fight it is to start a counter campaign.....explain what is happening and ask people to support the business...just like the attack on Chic Fil A.....

Thank you. You are the only person who has suggested some reasonable course of action.

The racism of left winger is never ending....these racists decided that whites can't make Mexican food....so they put them out of business......this is racism....and it is what the left wing/democrats are all about....using race as a weapon and a spear...to attack their enemies, and to hide their own crimes...

White Restaurant Owners Served Burritos, So SJWs Forced Them Out Of Business

The leftist snowflakes have enacted their own brand of social justice on white-owned businesses serving up all things ethnic, from burritos to kung-pao chicken. Scalps have been taken, with one restaurant shutting down as a result of their merciless trolling on social media. They care little about destroying another person's livelihood.

According to Heat Street, "Kali Wilgus and Liz 'LC' Connelly, owners of Portland pop-up shop Kooks Burritos, just wanted to make and sell some really great burritos. So when they were on a trip to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico, they “picked the brains” of the local tortilla ladies and brought those recipes back to the States."

In an interview with Willamette Weekly, Connelly described their fascination with tortilla making when visiting Mexico. Notice the white supremacy lurking between the lines.

“I picked the brains of every tortilla lady there in the worst broken Spanish ever, and they showed me a little of what they did,” Connelly told Willamette Weekly. “They told us the basic ingredients, and we saw them moving and stretching the dough similar to how pizza makers do before rolling it out with rolling pins. They wouldn’t tell us too much about technique, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, totally fascinated by how easy they made it look. We learned quickly it isn’t quite that easy.”

Hateful! Just hateful. Her statements then launched a maelstrom of trolling on the internet, accusing them of "cultural appropriation," sentencing Kooks Burritos to death.

The SJW inquisitors did not stop there and have taken their mob mentality to the streets, targetting other white-owned businesses guilty of the same crime. A list has now been circulating on the web of white-owned “appropriative” businesses, featuring some of Portland’s top restaurants. They will soon feel the wrath of snowflake. From Reason:

It is food. How many right wingers were planning on eating down, "South", to begin with?

Local natives still have that "marketing niche".

And, white people learned Mayan, and taught it to the Mayans.

The racism of left winger is never ending....these racists decided that whites can't make Mexican food....so they put them out of business......this is racism....and it is what the left wing/democrats are all about....using race as a weapon and a spear...to attack their enemies, and to hide their own crimes...

The leftist snowflakes have enacted their own brand of social justice on white-owned businesses serving up all things ethnic, from burritos to kung-pao chicken. Scalps have been taken, with one restaurant shutting down as a result of their merciless trolling on social media. They care little about destroying another person's livelihood.

According to Heat Street, "Kali Wilgus and Liz 'LC' Connelly, owners of Portland pop-up shop Kooks Burritos, just wanted to make and sell some really great burritos. So when they were on a trip to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico, they “picked the brains” of the local tortilla ladies and brought those recipes back to the States."

In an interview with Willamette Weekly, Connelly described their fascination with tortilla making when visiting Mexico. Notice the white supremacy lurking between the lines.

“I picked the brains of every tortilla lady there in the worst broken Spanish ever, and they showed me a little of what they did,” Connelly told Willamette Weekly. “They told us the basic ingredients, and we saw them moving and stretching the dough similar to how pizza makers do before rolling it out with rolling pins. They wouldn’t tell us too much about technique, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, totally fascinated by how easy they made it look. We learned quickly it isn’t quite that easy.”

Hateful! Just hateful. Her statements then launched a maelstrom of trolling on the internet, accusing them of "cultural appropriation," sentencing Kooks Burritos to death.

The SJW inquisitors did not stop there and have taken their mob mentality to the streets, targetting other white-owned businesses guilty of the same crime. A list has now been circulating on the web of white-owned “appropriative” businesses, featuring some of Portland’s top restaurants. They will soon feel the wrath of snowflake. From Reason:

Is this story real? Your source is a crap opinion blog.. Is there an actual source you can find for this?

Is this story real? Your source is a crap opinion blog.. Is there an actual source you can find for this?

It is in major news sources as well.......I listed the Daily Mail or the Guardian, one of those Brit. papers......

It is in major news sources as well.......I listed the Daily Mail or the Guardian, one of those Brit. papers......
okay so because she called them out on culture appropriation it somehow "sentenced them to death"?

okay so because she called them out on culture appropriation it somehow "sentenced them to death"?

They were forced to close their shop.....how long before the left actually vandalized their shop?

They were forced to close their shop.....how long before the left actually vandalized their shop?
how were they forced to close shop? Who forced them?

business slowed down?

Speaking of honesty, I think you must have seen my answer, since you bothered to cut it out of the quote. ...
I stopped reading when I saw your emotionally-wrought personal attack. Call it what you will but if a person only seeks to sling false accusations around and not civilly discuss an issue, then, IMHO, their posts aren't worth reading.

they were in their first year of business.. They failed like the other 80% of first year businesses do lol the right is really reaching here...

It is a good thing, people from Hamburg, don't get upset with us making hamburgers.
Funny and agreed.

Why aren't Asians equally attacked for wearing "western dress"? Blacks for straightening and dying their hair like Northern Europeans?

4034931500000578-0-image-a-1_1494519959309.jpg

This is how fucked up "cultural appropriation" is:

White Woman wears dreadlocks = cultural appropriation.

Black Woman dyes her hair blond and straightens it = fashion trend setter

Speaking of honesty, I think you must have seen my answer, since you bothered to cut it out of the quote. ...
I stopped reading when I saw your emotionally-wrought personal attack. Call it what you will but if a person only seeks to sling false accusations around and not civilly discuss an issue, then, IMHO, their posts aren't worth reading.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw this topic that pretends it's about "racism" (and before it was merged, about "Liberalism", neither of which exist in the story).

You kinda know when the OP lies right in his title that whatever his story was supposed to have been isn't gonna get off the ground.

they were in their first year of business.. They failed like the other 80% of first year businesses do lol the right is really reaching here...
Translation: Ignore the accusations of "cultural appropriation". Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Dude, they weren't in "their first year of business". They were in their first few days of business.

Excellent. The OP crawls out from under the rock he was hiding under to essplain how making a burrito is "racist". Prediction: the post will begin with the word "Moron".

I for one can't wait to be enlightened. All this time I was under the impression that racism is about, I dunno, race.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back