Left-wing university starts segregated fitness classes

It will ALWAYS be 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party.

Current fitness classes are, of course, open to everyone, but the racists at this university felt the need to segregate classes and exclude white people.

Civil rights violations like this need to be treated in the harshest manner possible to deter the racists from continuing to spread hate.

The University of Minnesota diversity center hosted multiple “student of color” fitness classes intended for students who want to “take up space in places historically known to be predominantly white.”

The University of Minnesota’s Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence hosted two fitness classes for nonwhite students in conjunction with the Recreation and Wellness Center.

There is also an upcoming event called “BIPOC Community Climb Day.” The adjective “BIPOC” stands for “black, indigenous, people of color.”

^^^This is how the racists get away with it, folks. Technicalities like the KKK used to use.
You titled the thread as segregated and you claimed that they exclude white people. Neither of these is true. Hysterical, much?

Heck, every university has clubs that cater to minority students. As an example, SMU Texas (one of the most conservative universities) has clubs that cater to Black students. Same with Bingham Young U.

But it is fun to see you retards get triggered on a non-issue. I guess you guys lead such a boring life that you constantly look for issues to be outraged about. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

It will ALWAYS be 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party.

Current fitness classes are, of course, open to everyone, but the racists at this university felt the need to segregate classes and exclude white people.

Civil rights violations like this need to be treated in the harshest manner possible to deter the racists from continuing to spread hate.

The University of Minnesota diversity center hosted multiple “student of color” fitness classes intended for students who want to “take up space in places historically known to be predominantly white.”

The University of Minnesota’s Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence hosted two fitness classes for nonwhite students in conjunction with the Recreation and Wellness Center.

There is also an upcoming event called “BIPOC Community Climb Day.” The adjective “BIPOC” stands for “black, indigenous, people of color.”
So whites can work out without blacks?

You titled the thread as segregated and you claimed that they exclude white people. Neither of these is true. Hysterical, much?

Heck, every university has clubs that cater to minority students. As an example, SMU Texas (one of the most conservative universities) has clubs that cater to Black students. Same with Bingham Young U.

But it is fun to see you retards get triggered on a non-issue. I guess you guys lead such a boring life that you constantly look for issues to be outraged about. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
OK, I'll go ahead and start a fitness club for WHITES (but I won't SPECIFICALLY exclude blacks). I guess that would be a "non-issue" too, right Gomer?

OK, I'll go ahead and start a fitness club for WHITES (but I won't SPECIFICALLY exclude blacks). I guess that would be a "non-issue" too, right Gomer?
What part of "minority" clubs do you find hard to grasp? And you do realize that none of the clubs actually exclude whites, right? Maybe not. You are a retard after all.

But hey, if it makes you feel better, go right ahead. Go start a white retard club. I won't stop you. Feel better, now? :itsok:

What part of "minority" clubs do you find hard to grasp? And you do realize that none of the clubs actually exclude whites, right? Maybe not. You are a retard after all.

But hey, if it makes you feel better, go right ahead. Go start a white retard club. I won't stop you. Feel better, now? :itsok:
So whites can have a majority club?

You guys crack me up. You can have any club to celebrate anyone or any group.. as long as you dont bar people from participation. Whites only doesnt work. Neather does Latin Americans only. But feel free to celebrate IRISH HERITAGE with a class that is focused on Irish dance fitness workouts.

Why do you still support segregation? It's not 1930 anymore. Pull your racist ass into the 21st century, Cletus.

You guys crack me up. You can have any club to celebrate anyone or any group.. as long as you dont bar people from participation. Whites only doesnt work. Neather does Latin Americans only. But feel free to celebrate IRISH HERITAGE with a class that is focused on Irish dance fitness workouts.

Good gawd you're an idiot

If the rumor is true that black sweat melts metal like Alien blood, then segregated workouts are cool. :cool:

Fine, segregate blacks. I'm ok with them going somewhere else and doing their thing all alone.

Let's just cut to the chase and segregate blacks to another country, or send them all to California. They can have the whole state.

She's a hefty gal

No, that's a fat bitch right there.

A fat racist bitch that (assuming that picture is real) makes money off being a fat racist bitch since that chart has her Paypal info on it.

Fine, segregate blacks. I'm ok with them going somewhere else and doing their thing all alone.

Let's just cut to the chase and segregate blacks to another country, or send them all to California. They can have the whole state.

No, that's a fat bitch right there.

A fat racist bitch that (assuming that picture is real) makes money off being a fat racist bitch since that chart has her Paypal info on it.

Off to Liberia!!

Forum List

Back