Left wingers need a crash course in reality. Foreign entities have always meddled in others affairs.

I suppose this is progress. The Trumpflakes have changed their party propaganda chants from "There was no interference!" to "But interference is totally normal!".

That's what Conservatives do...continually and consistently redefine parameters and move the goalposts because even they know their arguments are shit.
My position has not changed. You are just making shit up to suit your irrational emotional outburst about your election loss.

Most notably WE HAVE.

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
An unintelligent person believes that it's because of or attributed to Trump.
Well now, we shall see what it had to do with our 'sitting' President when Mueller finishes his investigation. If the treasonous fat senile old orange clown promised quid pro for Russia's help, then we have a problem that can be solved with impeachment, conviction, then a trial for treason.

This thread is chock full of patriotism.
This thread is chock full of reality & facts. It appears you have no rebuttal so you offered us this pointless post instead.

Do you argue with children when they say things that literally make no sense? Of course not. You smile and laugh.
Of course that's your response to a confused child. That's how liberals raise their kids. No correction on why their wrong just a smile and ribbon for trying. You dumbasses are why we're now dealing with an entire generation of idiots who are offended by the mere presence of opposition.

I'm sure you're too stupid to see how correct I am but whatever.

Yes, the US has meddled in such affairs for a long time, that doesn't mean you should sit around and just accept it.
I agree we should do something to ensure the integrity of our elections.

Do tell, what does spending millions to investigate a mythical collusion conspiricy do to protect our elections?
You are deluded if you see the investigation as a mythical conspiracy.
Deluded it is then.

Most notably WE HAVE.

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
Social media and the internet provide new and more clandestine ways to influence an election. The tools make the ability of foreign governments to have greater influence on our election and not be detected.
You idiot. The world has changed and you have not figured that out. That is why you voted for Trump. You want him to turn the clock back.
First of all I COMPLETELY AGREE with you.
Second, I have labeled social media as a poison and the eventual cancer that kills us. I have even said as much on this board so my friend I am AHEAD OF THE CURVE. Once I saw all the lies and poison those sites & apps promote I deleted them and that was YEARS AGO.
Third, I never supported Trump nor did I vote for him.

Lastly bust most importantly. GO TO HELL

Most notably WE HAVE.

Trump dosnt have the brains.
Remember Iraq?
When we deposed a dem elected gov and installed the shah?
They have been in one ? War in 4000 years, we have been in 200 in 275 years.
And we don't trust them?

The thing about this is.....
Obama is always right. Right? (I know)
If Obama is always right, and he said that there is no tampering, then why doesn't the left believe him any more.

The liberals always want it both ways
Boy must be nice to know what people think all the time
Where was your PHD in psychiatry from again?
No college at all?

Vidence means everything when making accusations, or - in the snowflakes' case - FALSE accusations.

I gave you evidence in a link that you chose to not open. So you're making the choice to not consider evidence while saying you require evidence.

Fucking ridiculous.

As you lament, there is no evidence, absolutely NONE that there was any collusion between Donald Trump and Russia. NO ONE has produced one iota of evidence but it is all the Progressives have to cling onto. Poor babies!

I suppose this is progress. The Trumpflakes have changed their party propaganda chants from "There was no interference!" to "But interference is totally normal!".

That's what Conservatives do...continually and consistently redefine parameters and move the goalposts because even they know their arguments are shit.
You're such an unabashed liar.

The requirement to prove someone guilty is EVIDENCE. Seditious snowflakes continue to declare Trump guilty and call for his Impeachment while having NO EVIDENCE.
I don't declare trump guilty of anything. I am waiting for the Mueller investigation to run its course.

However, I will add that it's Ironic to see a trumpanzee make such an erroneous complaint when they've spent so much time declaring Former President Obama and Hillary Clinton guilty of crimes for so long with not one indictment with multiple investigations done and finished..............tho we keep getting promised an indictment any day now....any day now....any day now....
You continue to be intellectually dishonest by dismissing the fact that Hillary and other Obama Cabinet members were protected from indictment and prosecution.

You are aloso intellectually dishonest to seemingly claim no wrong-doing is ever perpetrated without an indictment or conviction.

This 'tactic' is destroyed by the Bi-partisan Censure of former Obama US AG Eric Holder, who was caught perjuring himself under oath while trying to engage in the cover up of the Obama Fast and Furious scandal.

Despite Obama and the DOJ refusing to allow Holder to be indicted / charged, Congress, in a bi-partisan vote, Censured Holder for his crimes, making him the 1st Cabinet member in US history to be Censured.

Holder was not 'innocent' of crimes any more than Barry, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, or Comey are. He, like they, was just PROTECTED.

Your continued claims that a corrupt administration protecting its personnel from punishment for their crimes makes those law-violators 'innocent' is extremely intellectually dishonest AND beneath you ... or at least I gave you credit before for it being so.

Name the US president prior to the idiot we have now who got help from a hostile nation to get elected .

Thanks.
Libs have such short term selective memories ... Pelestinians had 'phone banks' calling Americans to promote Obama as President during an election...

Amanda Carpenter - Palestinians Phonebank for Obama

You will fucking believe anything.
I believe evidence that is presented, which snowflakes and liberals would know nothing about because they have no evidence to support their lies and false accusations...

You believe that people in America got phone calls from Palestinians on behalf of Barack Obama in 2008?
You believe Hillary won the DNC nomination, beating Unca Bernie, on her own? :p

Yes, the US has meddled in such affairs for a long time, that doesn't mean you should sit around and just accept it.
I agree we should do something to ensure the integrity of our elections.

Do tell, what does spending millions to investigate a mythical collusion conspiricy do to protect our elections?
:eusa_whistle:

Dem's want voter ID laws? Oh wait they don't :eusa_think: Dem's want to make sure campaigns don't accept money from other countries like China? Oh wait they don't :eusa_think:

You know you made you a damn good point. The same party who wants illegals who swim the river to sneak into the country to vote for our president, are up in arms about the very remote chance that Russia influenced our elections, even though they haven't provided one iota of evidence in over a year. Yet, people know that illegals sneak over and vote but they don't question that.

Is it that they only care about people influencing the elections in favor of republicans, or they just are too stupid to realize they are hypocritical?

Why is it, when I ask the totally reasonable question about whether Easy has access to the Mueller Investigation evidence...he deflects, ignores, goes personal, or runs away? Everything but answer?

Simply because:

silence-is-the-best-reply-to-a-fool-quote-1-L.jpg

You're such an unabashed liar.

The requirement to prove someone guilty is EVIDENCE. Seditious snowflakes continue to declare Trump guilty and call for his Impeachment while having NO EVIDENCE.
I don't declare trump guilty of anything. I am waiting for the Mueller investigation to run its course.

However, I will add that it's Ironic to see a trumpanzee make such an erroneous complaint when they've spent so much time declaring Former President Obama and Hillary Clinton guilty of crimes for so long with not one indictment with multiple investigations done and finished..............tho we keep getting promised an indictment any day now....any day now....any day now....
You continue to be intellectually dishonest by dismissing the fact that Hillary and other Obama Cabinet members were protected from indictment and prosecution.

You are aloso intellectually dishonest to seemingly claim no wrong-doing is ever perpetrated without an indictment or conviction.

This 'tactic' is destroyed by the Bi-partisan Censure of former Obama US AG Eric Holder, who was caught perjuring himself under oath while trying to engage in the cover up of the Obama Fast and Furious scandal.

Despite Obama and the DOJ refusing to allow Holder to be indicted / charged, Congress, in a bi-partisan vote, Censured Holder for his crimes, making him the 1st Cabinet member in US history to be Censured.

Holder was not 'innocent' of crimes any more than Barry, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, or Comey are. He, like they, was just PROTECTED.

Your continued claims that a corrupt administration protecting its personnel from punishment for their crimes makes those law-violators 'innocent' is extremely intellectually dishonest AND beneath you ... or at least I gave you credit before for it being so.
How were Clinton and other Cabinet members protected from indictment? There were investigations, were there not? Which investigation RECOMMENDED indictments?

Most notably WE HAVE.

Granny would excuse Trump for running commericals with Putin.
Bendog will continue to post asinine & foolish shit that he knows to be bullshit because he's still reeling from me wrecking him months ago.

Fuck off troll
fuck you you blithering idiot. LOL

...Except you're lying you ass off again, pushing the same ol' lie you STILL can't substantiate with evidence because you stll don't have any evidence.

There is plenty of evidence of Paul Ryan-linked PACs accepting money from Russia and then providing Russia with the electorate data they needed to run their $100K Facebook ad campaign targeting key districts. In fact, it's not even up for dispute.

Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's perfectly legal for Facebook to accept money from russia to pay for ads. Remember from the other thread, you think a company should be forced to do business with someone? Well then they should certainly have a right to voluntarily do business with them, right?

Vidence means everything when making accusations, or - in the snowflakes' case - FALSE accusations.

I gave you evidence in a link that you chose to not open. So you're making the choice to not consider evidence while saying you require evidence.

Fucking ridiculous.
You gave me nothing. Snowflakes have no evidence of Russian collusion.if you did have an you should be running the Special Counsel instead of Mueller, who is still desperately searching for any.
so easy, how much are the Russians paying you? Or are ya doing this for free?

he gave you a link, that showed you the republican super paks were in bed with the devil, the Russian gvt, you know....your god.
I think that is the issue. Will Americans care if their news is manufactured by foreign entities and factually false? It's certainly true that the MSM have not covered the reality that small town rural Americans face. There's a reason for that, and the reason is simply advertising revenues. And the fact that urban dwellers don't seem to care.

Trump is merely .... Trump. A con man media personality. He's not really central to the story beyond the fact that Russia thought it could get something from him being elected rather than Hillary. Trump may have broken the law in taking something of value from the Russians, but that's really a separate story.
So you are saying Russian businessmen who gave tbousands of shares of unreported stock to Hillary's campaing manager and donated millions to Hillary and Russian KGB paying Bill Clinton half a million a speech during the campaign was not in hopes of buying influence / favors if Hillary win? REALLY?
And on cue, Easy peasy pops up to prove the fake new point.

...Except you're lying you ass off again, pushing the same ol' lie you STILL can't substantiate with evidence because you stll don't have any evidence.

There is plenty of evidence of Paul Ryan-linked PACs accepting money from Russia and then providing Russia with the electorate data they needed to run their $100K Facebook ad campaign targeting key districts. In fact, it's not even up for dispute.

Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's perfectly legal for Facebook to accept money from russia to pay for ads. Remember from the other thread, you think a company should be forced to do business with someone? Well then they should certainly have a right to voluntarily do business with them, right?

But that wasn't the issue.

Forum List

Back