Leftard California: 90 Days House Arrest for Raping a 5 Year Old

This is why we should release or never arrest for every non-violent criminal action imaginable. We're filling our prisons up and it cost a lot of money to build more. One example of this is the use of pot or jay walking...

How about we focus on Murder and rape so we can make sure these evil bastards pay the price first?
Wtf??

We once had a cross dressing weirdo who called himself sciencerocks. I’m starting to think you and him are the same person.

Maybe he finally had the operation so he changed his name.

He should be shot.

How I wish quick, simple capital punishment were back in this society. Empty the prisons.

He should be shot.

How I wish quick, simple capital punishment were back in this society. Empty the prisons.

I'm not taking sides, but something doesn't add up here.

People who molest children usually have a record of it from young on. This guy is near 80 years old, and if this is his first offense, something tells me his age has more to do with it than anything. He may have mental problems that were never addressed.

It's hard to believe that he's been like this all his life, a model citizen, somebody that had no problems with the law, and all of a sudden exposed his true colors after all these years. And given the fact he is wealthy makes one wonder if the motivation behind this charge isn't a factor here.

This is why we should release or never arrest for every non-violent criminal action imaginable. We're filling our prisons up and it cost a lot of money to build more. One example of this is the use of pot or jay walking...

How about we focus on Murder and rape so we can make sure these evil bastards pay the price first?
Wtf??

We once had a cross dressing weirdo who called himself sciencerocks. I’m starting to think you and him are the same person.

Maybe he finally had the operation so he changed his name.
Could be.

All I know is how weird that guy was. He was up there with deanrd.

He should be shot.

People who molest children usually have a record of it from young on. This guy is near 80 years old, and if this is his first offense, something tells me his age has more to do with it than anything. He may have mental problems that were never addressed.

It's hard to believe that he's been like this all his life, a model citizen, somebody that had no problems with the law, and all of a sudden exposed his true colors after all these years. And given the fact he is wealthy makes one wonder if the motivation behind this charge isn't a factor here.
You bring up some good points.

He should be shot.

I like it. I bet you are right: I missed that 80-year-old part. Okay, I take it back, don't shoot him. He'll have to be in a home or under supervision, however, from now on --- I bet everyone has got that.

Thanx, good post!!

He should be shot.

You bring up some good points.

We should also be careful about giving old people a pass on things like this.

He should be shot.

I like it. I bet you are right: I missed that 80-year-old part. Okay, I take it back, don't shoot him. He'll have to be in a home or under supervision, however, from now on --- I bet everyone has got that.

Thanx, good post!!

Thank you very much. If the family doesn't go after his money in the next year or two, I'll take everything I said back. But when it comes to money, I always get suspicious when these sexual allegations come up.

People that jay walk are filling our prisons? Do you have a link on how many jay walkers are in our prison systems? Lol!
UK prisons are filling up with journalists who don’t parrot leftardism.

The nut job Brown likely would pardon the creep anyway

-Geaux
Brown, being a leftist, probably has more than a few 5yr olds under his belt.

The left wingers are some of the weirdest and most disgusting people in this country.

Republicans have learned the secret to child molesting. They marry their victims. 5 is not to young for a Republican to marry if her parents say it's OK.

Republicans have learned the secret to child molesting. They marry their victims. 5 is not to young for a Republican to marry if her parents say it's OK.
We haven’t forgotten about you searching the internet for ways to legally have sex with children, deanrd.

And Democrats avoid all that paperwork.

You are one of the biggest reasons why I say the left wingers are some of the weirdest and most disgusting people in this country, deanrd

Just saying.

Prisons are full, can't build any new ones when there's a train to nowhere to be built.

A long-time businessman in Stockton, California, Lyle Burgess, pleaded no contest to a charge of statutory rape of a 5-year-old. His punishment: 90 days of house arrest and five years of information probation, KTXL-TV reported.

To make matters even worse, the 79-year-old does not have to register as a sex offender.

“A 5-6-year-old little girl was molested. Normally the sentence is state prison and then when you’re released, you have to register as a sex offender,” family attorney Ken Meleyco said. “He’s obviously very wealthy and it’s just an example of how the wealthy people, time and time again, escape the penalty for what they did.”

“It is just appalling that somebody commits an offense like this and you have protections like 290 (failure to register as a sex offender) and Jessica’s Law and someone has the propensity to harm children and now nobody is warned,” Davenport told The Stockton Record.

According to Burgess’ attorney, Gregory Davenport, the family is doing this with an agenda in mind.

“I believe the allegations are motivated by greed,” Davenport told The Stockton Record. “They are using this instance to try to gain financially.”

Keep reading…

That was my 5 y/o the shit stain better watch his ass.

Prisons are full, can't build any new ones when there's a train to nowhere to be built.

A long-time businessman in Stockton, California, Lyle Burgess, pleaded no contest to a charge of statutory rape of a 5-year-old. His punishment: 90 days of house arrest and five years of information probation, KTXL-TV reported.

To make matters even worse, the 79-year-old does not have to register as a sex offender.

“A 5-6-year-old little girl was molested. Normally the sentence is state prison and then when you’re released, you have to register as a sex offender,” family attorney Ken Meleyco said. “He’s obviously very wealthy and it’s just an example of how the wealthy people, time and time again, escape the penalty for what they did.”

“It is just appalling that somebody commits an offense like this and you have protections like 290 (failure to register as a sex offender) and Jessica’s Law and someone has the propensity to harm children and now nobody is warned,” Davenport told The Stockton Record.

According to Burgess’ attorney, Gregory Davenport, the family is doing this with an agenda in mind.

“I believe the allegations are motivated by greed,” Davenport told The Stockton Record. “They are using this instance to try to gain financially.”

Keep reading…
California is simply adjusting for the eventual cultural change of Islamic rule and adult-child marriages.

Forum List

Back