Leftard Says Picture of Coal Miners in Restaurant is Racism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
2511f076-7ce0-44ab-a1a0-fac8098158b2-blackface_photo.jpg

The Left are simply insane.

Phoenix restaurant says this is a photo of coal miners. But I see offensive blackface

The claim that he managed to infect two random minorities with his insanity, that quickly, I hope is a lie.

Insanity is wasting your day looking for reasons to deny white racism.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Fucking snowflakes probably never seen blackface.

Whatever happened to "Imitation is the highest form of art."?

Last edited:
I would change the name of the restaurant to "Blackface Jimmy's" and ... oh Gawd, the pictures ... everywhere. And the wait staff, Oy Vey ...

Of course, any black folks I hired would be in whiteface.

People of sound mind are sick to death of this childish nonsense.

Last edited:
I would change the name of the restaurant to "Blackface Jimmy's" and ... oh Gawd, the pictures ... everywhere. And the wait staff, Oy Vey ...

Of course, any blacks folks I hired would be in whiteface.

You are not of sound mind if you would do as you propose.

Bitch, you cry about how I am a racist when I show examples of white racism.

The holocaust was racist also. They tried to cover it up and deny HISTORY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I talk about how every post you make revolves around racism, and most of it's in between your ears, yes.

By what measure? Since when is humor criminal? Why should I adjust what I think is funny to what you think is funny?

I'm of mainly Irish heritage. Call me a lazy drunken Irish tater-eatin' Mick and I'll just laugh, pour another drink and ask for the T-Shirt.

Grow a skin and grow the fuck up.

"Rashaad Thomas is a husband, father, a veteran of the U.S. Air Force, poet and essayist. " Yep, sounds like a lefty to me.

You don't accept proof or facts, boy.

By what measure? Since when is humor criminal? Why should I adjust what I think is funny to what you think is funny?

I'm of mainly Irish heritage. Call me a lazy drunken Irish tater-eatin' Mick and I'll just laugh, pour another drink and ask for the T-Shirt.

I'm grown and if my skin wasn't thick I'd be in prison for mass murdering white folks.

What you propose isn't funny. If you want to be funny then open up the drunk Irish potato eating mick saloon, pay midgets to work dressed as leprechauns, create a potato only menu and make fun of your own heritage.

So shut the fuck up.

You don't accept proof or facts, boy.

You don't have any facts white boy.

Leftists are just too sensitive today. Maybe they need something actually important to worry about. Is life too easy that people have the luxury to worry about this crap?

I'm grown and if my skin wasn't thick I'd be in prison for mass murdering white folks.

What you propose isn't funny. If you want to be funny then open up the drunk Irish potato eating mick saloon, pay midgets to work dressed as leprechauns, create a potato only menu and make fun of your own heritage.

So shut the fuck up.

I prefer making fun of everybody. Your opinion is of no consequence.

I talk about how every post you make revolves around racism, and most of it's in between your ears, yes.

You cry about me talking about racism in the race and racism section.

"Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease."

Forum List

Back