Power the WORLD with solar panels.

Could you give us a link to this map's source?

Here? How circular economy can help store solar energy? - CE Beacons
The problem here are Dishonest and Stupid RWers/MAGAts (elektra the biggest Crook) and anyone who can't google. (my third hand)

'solar surface area required to power the world'

1718409422472.png

1718409582154.png

`

Last edited:
Hey, seeings how you know bullshit (hahaha),

I am at a different chemical plant today, I saw this;
View attachment 962683
Yuh think we make product for wind turbins?????
I think claiming that making chemical feedstock for the fiber composite industry makes you an expert on wind turbine generators is an ignorant hunk of egotistical bullshit. You talk about the job you claim to be doing and how you're such a hotshot they call you in by name... you talk about YOURSELF more than anyone here, ever, and with nothing even resembling a request or even a prompt.

I think claiming that making chemical feedstock for the fiber composite industry...
I did not state the corporation that is requesting me expertise makes feedstock for fiber composites. Never ever once. I did not make any sort of statement that closely resembles what you claim.

I have corrected you on this a few times crick.

I point this out to crick to show that crick has no ability to comprehend or is showing the effects of an advanced age.

I think claiming that making chemical feedstock for the fiber composite industry makes you an expert on wind turbine generators is an ignorant hunk of egotistical bullshit.
Working for the chemical industry was a funny irony, given the facts and knowledge I have expressed and gained participating on USMB for over 15 years.

Being true, that I am the expert on USMB and most likely anywhere I am is not, egotistical bullshit. Just a fact

You talk about the job you claim to be doing and how you're such a hotshot they call you in by name...]
I feel good, I feel great, about people wanting me to do my job. I feel great I am literally one of the very few that do my job in the USA and the World.

I really do enjoy rubbing it in and seeing your reaction.

A person should be proud of what one does. What I do, does give me insight and knowledge beyond the knowledge you have, crick. Yet, that is not what makes me an expert. What makes me an expert is I have spent months, if not years, studying and researching Wind Turbines and Solar Panels.

I made posts in regard to the chemical plant I worked at years before I was afforded the opportunity to work at said plant. Little did I know that the accident I posted about, would be the accident that resulted in the chemical plant needing my expertise.

It really is bizarre, great, that they needed to me, and that my skill, may save a life. Chances are though, that the damage mechanism that caused the accident is a quick acting damage that can not be detected before it happens. So, I am most likely not making any real difference. Either way, the plant can not operate, legally in accordance with Federal Regulation and from the dictates of their insurance companies without my analysis.

Forum List

Back