Leftard shill Sheriff Scott Israel is heading south quick

Thanks for the additional information, BlackSand. This kid had a rockier course than I imagined. I don't know why you consider what I said as "making excuses." All the referrals this kid had to special programs doesn't mean anything to you at all about the attempts that were made to get him through school? It is their mandated job, you know. They don't actually have a choice. He needed more and he didn't get it. That was all I was saying. You can blame whoever you please. I am just pointing out the glaring elephant in the room that some people would prefer to ignore and just spout off something simplistic that is in no way connected to reality.

At some point we have to evaluate the importance of putting one child through school in a normal setting ...
Over the stupid idea we should ensure everyone else suffers as a result.

I know damn well what the school policies are here (just as screwed up in some cases).
A person always has a choice as to whether or not they comply with ignorant policy ... If they act like they cannot, nothing will ever change.

I blame the people who are too stupid to understand that continued failure is not acceptable for whatever reason ... :thup:
Anything that attempts to counter that argument is an excuse ... Borne in the inability of people to stand up and say ... "No More".

Crap ... Some want to infringe upon everyone's rights, because the governmental system failed.
What in the hell about that makes anyone think the government is worth trusting?

Was he shielded from the consequences of his felonious behavior by the Obama "Promise Program"????

Speak up.

He was shielded by people who were too stupid to determine whether or not what they were doing was effective ...
Or didn't have a problem putting other students in danger because they were too weak to do anything about it.

Whether or not it was President Obama's policy is irrelevant ... At some point policy needs to give way to better response.

Thanks for the additional information, BlackSand. This kid had a rockier course than I imagined. I don't know why you consider what I said as "making excuses." All the referrals this kid had to special programs doesn't mean anything to you at all about the attempts that were made to get him through school? It is their mandated job, you know. They don't actually have a choice. He needed more and he didn't get it. That was all I was saying. You can blame whoever you please. I am just pointing out the glaring elephant in the room that some people would prefer to ignore and just spout off something simplistic that is in no way connected to reality.

At some point we have to evaluate the importance of putting one child through school in a normal setting ...

I know damn well what the school policies are here (just as screwed up in some cases).
A person always has a choice as to whether or not they comply with ignorant policy ... If they act like they cannot, nothing will ever change.

I blame the people who are too stupid to understand that continued failure is not acceptable for whatever reason ... :thup:
Anything that attempts to counter that argument is an excuse ... Borne in the inability of people to stand up and say ... "No More".

Crap ... Some want to infringe upon everyone's rights, because the governmental system failed.
What in the hell about that makes anyone think the government is worth trusting?

I agree. These kids lose students for their schools too. We had a real disturbed kiddo in our tiny elementary/jr hi and parents pulled out four students due to his ongoing antics. But there was nowhere else to send him.

I don't think you'll find that most school administrations are hotbeds of hair-on-fire rebels. Without funding they are shit out of luck. But you could run for school board and see what you can do.

The "government" didn't screw it up on purpose. They meant well and it did provide opportunities for a lot of disabled kids to get a much better education. But it needs to be done with some common sense. And until we get a handle on mental health problems in this country, it can be downright dangerous. The Promise Program was not meant to "shelter" severely disturbed kids. You do realize that was really going on was that Parkland, voted THE best town in Florida to raise a family, didn't want any embarrassing disciplinary problems sullying their high school. THAT is why there was such an effort to not expel or write up students. When you've got a few thousand adolescents in a school, guess what--there will be problems. It's what they do.
Maybe Parkland will think twice about that, now.

Was he shielded from the consequences of his felonious behavior by the Obama "Promise Program"????

Speak up.

He was shielded by people who were too stupid to determine whether or not what they were doing was effective ...
Or didn't have a problem putting other students in danger because they were too weak to do anything about it.

Whether or not it was President Obama's policy is irrelevant ... At some point policy needs to give way to better response.

You can't be serious.

Not relevant???????

It's the only thing that is relevant.

He was immune to the background check because Obama threatened any school district that didn't hide minority infractions.

.…the Obama administration issued federal guidance putting school districts on notice that even if their discipline policy was “neutral on its face” and “administered in an evenhanded manner,” they could be subject to a federal civil rights investigation if minorities were suspended at a higher rate....'
Obama admin made schools more dangerous: Column

"Despite committing a string of arrestable offenses on campus before the Florida school shooting, Nikolas Cruz was able to escape the attention of law enforcement, pass a background check and purchase the weapon he used to slaughter three staff members and 14 fellow students because of Obama administration efforts to make school discipline more lenient."
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

I agree. These kids lose students for their schools too. We had a real disturbed kiddo in our tiny elementary/jr hi and parents pulled out four students due to his ongoing antics. But there was nowhere else to send him.

I don't think you'll find that most school administrations are hotbeds of hair-on-fire rebels. Without funding they are shit out of luck. But you could run for school board and see what you can do.

The "government" didn't screw it up on purpose. They meant well and it did provide opportunities for a lot of disabled kids to get a much better education. But it needs to be done with some common sense. And until we get a handle on mental health problems in this country, it can be downright dangerous. The Promise Program was not meant to "shelter" severely disturbed kids. You do realize that was really going on was that Parkland, voted THE best town in Florida to raise a family, didn't want any embarrassing disciplinary problems sullying their high school. THAT is why there was such an effort to not expel or write up students. When you've got a few thousand adolescents in a school, guess what--there will be problems. It's what they do.

Speak up.

Speak up.
I already did. Do you have a reading problem?

Speak up.

Can we agree that you were lying then, and continue to lie, now?

Speak up.

I didn't lie.

Speak up.

I didn't lie.

Did you say this?

"it is certainly not the fault of Obama's Promise Program."

Then you lied.

Let's prove it again:

"Despite committing a string of arrestable offenses on campus before the Florida school shooting, Nikolas Cruz was able to escape the attention of law enforcement, pass a background check and purchase the weapon he used to slaughter three staff members and 14 fellow students because of Obama administration efforts to make school discipline more lenient."
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions, if they were members of an authorized minority....meaning, the group voted Democrat.
As a result, Nikolas Cruz was given a pass....multiple passes.....and that unblemished record allowed him to avoid being identified as a possible homicidal maniac.

Liberals are responsible for
creating Gun Free Zones
prescribing psychotropic medicines to children
and for the moronic idea behind the "school-to-prison pipeline" policy that allowed Nikolas Cruz to remain free and obtain a weapon.

"The new policy resulted from an Obama administration effort begun in 2011 to keep students in school and improve racial outcomes (timeline here)..."

Would he have been arrested had not Obama and his DoJ threatened school districts with racial charges had they not shielded Cruz from arrest?????

You betcha'!!!!!!!!!!

But....you're free to lie again...."it is certainly not the fault of Obama's Promise Program."

And I'll expose you as a liar, again.

BREAKING: Broward Deputy Union Drops Hammer On Sheriff Scott Israel

Seems like karma is a bitch.The left is loosing its grip on reality thinking they can get away with conspiracy. Thank gawd for the interwebs.
Conspiracy?
C'mon.

The Left conspired to hide the out of proportion disruption of public schools by minority students.

The Obama administration threatened any school that disciplined black and Hispanic students beyond the rate of white and Asian kids, with DoJ racial charges.

The Obamunists bribed police to overlook charges that should have been brought against minority youth.

This resulted in Nikolas Cruz being able to pass a background check, and purchase weapons used to kill 17 innocents.

That's a conspiracy.
menal illness.jpg
Got to put the crime into focus

You can't be serious.

Not relevant???????

He was immune to the background check because Obama threatened any school district that didn't hide minority infractions.

.…the Obama administration issued federal guidance putting school districts on notice that even if their discipline policy was “neutral on its face” and “administered in an evenhanded manner,” they could be subject to a federal civil rights investigation if minorities were suspended at a higher rate....'

Do you look towards the government for guidance ... :dunno:
I would recommend otherwise considering their existing track record.

And people wonder why we are going to hell in a hand basket ... "Well the President wants ... Blah-Blah-Blah."
If a child will not respond to proper direction ...
And repeatedly, willfully, violates school rules and classroom conduct requirements clearly defined in the student handbook ...

... Take them out of the classroom.
Just choose what policy you are actually going to enforce.

BREAKING: Broward Deputy Union Drops Hammer On Sheriff Scott Israel

Seems like karma is a bitch.The left is loosing its grip on reality thinking they can get away with conspiracy. Thank gawd for the interwebs.
Conspiracy?
C'mon.

The Left conspired to hide the out of proportion disruption of public schools by minority students.

The Obama administration threatened any school that disciplined black and Hispanic students beyond the rate of white and Asian kids, with DoJ racial charges.

The Obamunists bribed police to overlook charges that should have been brought against minority youth.

This resulted in Nikolas Cruz being able to pass a background check, and purchase weapons used to kill 17 innocents.

That's a conspiracy.
View attachment 190474 Got to put the crime into focus

Try to articulate a point, and then watch me shred it.

You can't be serious.

Not relevant???????

Do you look towards the government for guidance ... :dunno:
I would recommend otherwise considering their existing track record.

And people wonder why we are going to hell in a hand basket ... "Well the President wants ... Blah-Blah-Blah."
If a child will not respond to proper direction ...
And repeatedly, willfully, violates school rules and classroom conduct requirements clearly defined in the student handbook ...

... Take them out of the classroom.
Just choose what policy you are actually going to enforce.

If Obama had not threatened and cowed the schools and police, as far as Nikolas Cruz was concerned, he would have had an arrest record that would have precluded his purchase at Dick's Sporting Goods.......the AR-15 that he used to slaughter 17 innocent American.

There is no denying same.

What is wrong with you?????

If Obama had not threatened and cowed the schools and police, as far as Nikolas Cruz was concerned, he would have had an arrest record that would have precluded his purchase at Dick's Sporting Goods.......the AR-15 that he used to slaughter 17 innocent American.

President Obama wasn't even in office.

And ... Feel free to link to any school administrator, police officer or FBI agent that clearly identifies ...
They failed to do their job because of President Obama or the fact his policies frightened them into doing what they knew was wrong.

Those would be the first people to start looking at to fire ... :thup:
It might be kind of Pollyanna pie in the sky optimism to expect anyone with a government job would do the right thing ...
But it's about time we start holding the people actually accountable for their actions ... Instead of attempting to punish everyone for someone else's failures.

Last edited:
Broward Sheriff Israel is a Gun Grabber extraordinaire. Which is why the snowflakes in Broward elected him.

I've heard him on the morning local talk shows many times and he ALWAYS repeats his stance......

"The PUBLIC does not need to be armed. That's what the Police are for."

But make no mistake....he has guns at HIS home for HIS family's protection 24/7 and twice on Sunday

President Obama wasn't even in office.

And ... Feel free to link to any school administrator, police officer or FBI agent that clearly identifies ...
They failed to do their job because of President Obama or the fact his policies frightened them into doing what they knew was wrong.

Those would be the first people to start looking at to fire ... :thup:

What does it matter that the snake was no longer in office?????

I have proven that his policy was the primary reason for the ability of Cruz to get his weapon.

..you can have another chance:
Had there been no Obama "Promise Program," would Nikolas Cruz have been arrested by the police, and, having a police record, been unable to purchase his guns????

Now....before I have to catch you lying again.....

The Obama regulation that schools were forced to abide by, and that police departments were bribed into accepting, allowed the Florida shooter to buy his weapons.

“One of the people impacted by this new policy was the murderer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Because of the new reporting (or non-reporting) system, the murderer had 21 incidents at the school that were not referred to the police. The police then were called to his home 39 times. Not once was this person taken to the police station and charged with anything and kept overnight. If just once he had been, he would not have passed his background check and he would never have been able to acquire a legal weapon of any kind.

Every time people speak of issues like gun control, they will point to “if we can just save one life.” Here 17 lives were lost because of a failed social policy that has spread throughout the country.

This weekend, students from Parkland fanned out across the country to preach gun control and speak at gun control rallies. Their ignorance of the policies that were put in place by social engineering bureaucrats that directly led to this massacre hovers over them as they preach of false gods.”
How Social Engineering Led to the Parkland Massacre=

I have proven that his policy was the primary reason for the ability of Cruz to get his weapon.

Had there been no Obama "Promise Program," would Nikolas Cruz have been arrested by the police, and, having a police record, been unable to purchase his guns????

The Obama regulation that schools were forced to abide by, and that police departments were bribed into accepting, allowed the Florida shooter to buy his weapons.

“One of the people impacted by this new policy was the murderer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Because of the new reporting (or non-reporting) system, the murderer had 21 incidents at the school that were not referred to the police. The police then were called to his home 39 times. Not once was this person taken to the police station and charged with anything and kept overnight. If just once he had been, he would not have passed his background check and he would never have been able to acquire a legal weapon of any kind.

Every time people speak of issues like gun control, they will point to “if we can just save one life.” Here 17 lives were lost because of a failed social policy that has spread throughout the country.

This weekend, students from Parkland fanned out across the country to preach gun control and speak at gun control rallies. Their ignorance of the policies that were put in place by social engineering bureaucrats that directly led to this massacre hovers over them as they preach of false gods.”

That's not a link to school administrators, police officers or FBI agents identifying they were so scared of the President and his policies they did what they knew was wrong?

That's not a link to school administrators, police officers or FBI agents identifying they were so scared of the President and his policies they did what they knew was wrong?

Stop being stupid.

Do your best.

Stop being stupid.

Do your best.

Link to any part of President Obama's Promise Program that suggests the police should ignore 23 incidents and 39 calls for the same individual.
Or link to any part of the Promise Program that suggest school administrators should allow multiple violations of safety oriented school policy.
Or link to any part of the Promise Program that even indicates the FBI and their ability to investigate.

Do your best ... I'll wait ... :thup:

Stop being stupid.

Do your best.

Link to any part of President Obama's Promise Program that suggests the police should ignore 23 incidents and 39 calls for the same individual .
Or link to any part of the Promise Program that suggest school administrators should allow multiple violations of safety oriented school policy.
Or link to any part of the Promise Program that even indicates the FBI and their ability to investigate.

Do your best ... I'll wait ... :thup:

Seems you are unable to cease being stupid.

Forum List

Back