Lefties admit they've over hyped greenpocalypse

Some have created scared, mushy, emotionally unstable young citizens simply for their own personal benefit and rackets. Regardless of ones position, balance and logical views have been drowned out.

Now, when REAL shyte hits the fan, such as a war in Europe, these same young may have to prepare for a war in their lifetime and they are ill equipped to handle the concept or to appreciate REAL high stakes and imminent threats.

No young person is prepared for war, it's an evil task that only the devil enjoys. When real danger to ones livelihood and existence is at stake however, you want reasoned, patriotic citizens who respect how important freedom is, instead of self-hating environmental fatalists who think that taxing the poor who try to heat their home is a more noble pursuit than fighting for liberty.
I suppose all the people from Central America coming to U S has nothing to do with climate change, hurricanes and droughts in Central America dumbbell. And you thought it all was the stupid GOP war on drugs causing gang government. Or the drought in africa SWest Spain Greece Turkey Iran etc etc. Don't change the channel whatever you do, brainwashed functional moron LOL. Only your ahole heroes like Putin and Trump start wars....

Every outlet in the modern world agrees you're totally misinformed, The BBC FR24 DW etc etc etc etc etc ignoramus.
Are you Kameltoe wordsalad's daddy? Why don't you post a link substantiating your post? That would be what objective journalists do. What you know about journalism would look like a gnat in the Mojave desert when placed on a nanoparticle.

Are you Kameltoe wordsalad's daddy? Why don't you post a link substantiating your post? That would be what objective journalists do. What you know about journalism would look like a gnat in the Mojave desert when placed on a nanoparticle.
troll lol

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that …

1655008844373.jpeg
Sep 25, 2020 · A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" takes the …
  • Is Accessible For Free: False
  • Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins

EXPLORE FURTHER​

What it won’t do, however, is make the Earth unlivable, or even mean that our children live in a world poorer than the one we grew up in. As many climate scientists have been telling us, the world is a better place to live in — especially for people in lower-income countries — than it has ever been, and climate change isn’t going to make it as bad as it was even in 1950. Stop telling kids that climate change will destroy their world
Suddenly its not the end of the world in fact.......
So, which lefty admitted it? Give us names, man.

Everyone knows humans have no effect on anything. The military buildup in the arctic due to disappearing ice is just a figment of the imagination. Record droughts and record low crop yields are a small price to pay to make sure oil-fueled dictatorships around the world can make more money.

Your ignorance shows up again, the Arctic Sea ice stopped declining after 2008 and while it remains low compared to 1980 Polar Bears and Seals are doing well up there.

There has been little to no summer sea ice in the Arctic for periods of time in the early interglacial the world hummed along without any unusual disasters.

3/4 of America is getting wetter since 1970 the only current droughty area is the desert southwest while the Northwest drought has vanished recently now facing flooding.

Sorry, you fail again. Not one reputable source among any that you posted. Do you actually understand what objective means. You are so jaded by your unnatural hatred of Rupert Murdoch and Fox that you have lost any semblance of objectivity---if you ever had any. Moron troll. (See how that works)

Your ignorance shows up again, the Arctic Sea ice stopped declining after 2008 and while it remains low compared to 1980 Polar Bears and Seals are doing well up there.

There has been little to no summer sea ice in the Arctic for periods of time in the early interglacial the world hummed along without any unusual disasters.

3/4 of America is getting wetter since 1970 the only current droughty area is the desert southwest while the Northwest drought has vanished recently now facing flooding.
Dry areas get drier, wet areas wetter duh. Mr. ersatz climatologist lol...
Sorry, you fail again. Not one reputable source among any that you posted. Do you actually understand what objective means. You are so jaded by your unnatural hatred of Rupert Murdoch and Fox that you have lost any semblance of objectivity---if you ever had any. Moron troll. (See how that works)
Fox News said they were not news, just (BULLSHYTTE) opinion...lol. The only TV Network outside Russia saying your crap.....poor America.

Franco writes,

"Dry areas get drier, wet areas wetter duh. Mr. ersatz climatologist lol..."

He was responding to what I wrote:

"3/4 of America is getting wetter since 1970 the only current droughty area is the desert southwest while the Northwest drought has vanished recently now facing flooding."

It is the truth, and you know it since you didn't counter it factually heck you never try to counter anything I post factually.

The NOAA database shows that most of America has been getting wetter since 1970, you can look it up yourself.

Really you are terrible at this not trying to discuss it out but be a jerk all the time instead.

Fox News said they were not news, just (BULLSHYTTE) opinion...lol. The only TV Network outside Russia saying your crap
Are you hitting the sauce? You don't know what I said. Your obsession with Murdoch and Fox consumes you to the place that you are incapable of making any other point or discussing anything else. You are an idiot troll and I've no more time for your ignorant nonsense.

Are you hitting the sauce? You don't know what I said. Your obsession with Murdoch and Fox consumes you to the place that you are incapable of making any other point or discussing anything else. You are an idiot troll and I've no more time for your ignorant nonsense.
The GOP base speaks fluent Murdoch bs. He and Rush etc are the worst thing to ever happen here....

Franco writes,

"Dry areas get drier, wet areas wetter duh. Mr. ersatz climatologist lol..."

He was responding to what I wrote:

"3/4 of America is getting wetter since 1970 the only current droughty area is the desert southwest while the Northwest drought has vanished recently now facing flooding."

It is the truth, and you know it since you didn't counter it factually heck you never try to counter anything I post factually.

The NOAA database shows that most of America has been getting wetter since 1970, you can look it up yourself.

Really you are terrible at this not trying to discuss it out but be a jerk all the time instead.
I'm not arguing. With GW, the wet parts get wetter, the dry parts get drier. 3/4 of US is getting wetter. So the average is wetter. Do you want a diagram? Seems windier too lol...

Last edited:
So name an objective source. They ALL agree with me. Only Murdoch and internet nuts and the GOP they control or vice versa agree with you on ANYTHING LOL....

Forum List

Back