Lefties are besides themselves with the desire to condemn AMERICANS for the actions of Muslims

The shooter was an American.
And a Muslim Terrorist

That part is ALWAYS left out as proven by two liberals in this very thread. His American birth was not the problem. His MUSLIM IDEOLOGY was.
That being gay is wrong or bad or a sin or abomination? Sound familiar?
Sounds like freedom of speech. Doesn't sound or look like mass murder or terrorism.
So does God really hate fags?
God is not real.

Next stupid question?
Well we need to stop working the masses up. There is something wrong with our culture. I think it has to do with overall happiness and I think we are a lost people. I think it's all economic. Bet the shooter didn't have a pot to piss in. That's why there's so much murder in places like Detroit. I bet that white who shot up the black church or abortion clinic were penniless.

The baby boomers and ww2 generation had a social contract with corporate America. Job security pensions good pay social security affordable healthcare. That's all changed. This next generation is going to be very angry.

He was a Muslim, douche bag.
and an American. they aren't mutually exclusive

The fact that you think it matters is what everyone finds amusing.
you don't think it matters?

Why would it? he wouldn't be here if the government didn't import muzzie savages.
his parents have lived here peacefully for more than 30 years. they are not the problem.
His son just killed 50 people. So far as we know, he could have brainwashed his kid into doing it. People that have kids that kill dozens of Americans are obviously a problem.

Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

I have not seen one thread by a leftie placing the blame where it belongs but I've seen plenty like this.

What the man said was no doubt pie in the sky bullshit but in no way relevant to the actions that Muslims take when they seek to & in fact kill Americans.

And you people wonder why you're deemed a danger to our nation's security.
The Pulse killer was born in Queens and many Republicans applauded him and felt he left the job incomplete.

The "MUSLIM TERRORIST" was only one in a long line of a liberally protected class.

In a stunning development, I stop caring about a person's nationality at the point where they start murdering innocent strangers in job lots.

Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

I have not seen one thread by a leftie placing the blame where it belongs but I've seen plenty like this.

What the man said was no doubt pie in the sky bullshit but in no way relevant to the actions that Muslims take when they seek to & in fact kill Americans.

The Pulse killer was born in Queens and many Republicans applauded him and felt he left the job incomplete.

"Many" Republicans? Prove it.

In a stunning development, I stop caring about a person's nationality at the point where they start murdering innocent strangers in job lots.

So you don't care about GW Bush's nationality? Weird.

Why would it? he wouldn't be here if the government didn't import muzzie savages.
his parents have lived here peacefully for more than 30 years. they are not the problem.
His son just killed 50 people. So far as we know, he could have brainwashed his kid into doing it. People that have kids that kill dozens of Americans are obviously a problem.
do you always blame the parents of mass murderers?

Name one, asshole.

do you always blame the parents of mass murderers?
They generally had something to do with it.

Nope, you are a troll and a bigot.

Fact is, the Terrorist asshole was a Muslim and registered Democrat. It all gets back to the Left's bizarre alliance with Islam. .

Fact is that the Terrorist asshole was a) born in the United States b) male c) Muslim d) a legal gun owner.

Fact is Pauli and other Right Wing nut jobs just want to use this tragedy to attack 'the Left' and Democrats.

As pathetic as blaming all gun owners.

Just stating the facts. He was Muslim and a registered Democrat. It's also coming out now that he was likely a self-hating homosexual as well.

This terrorist was an American. Thread fail.

I dont give a rats ass where he was born.
The important part is he was a muslim terrorist.

Can't argue with a deep thinker like you. Read the fucking thread title.

Can't argue with a deep thinker like you. Read the fucking thread title.

You're a fucken idiot!!
My post addresses the title just fine,it's not my fault you're too damn stupid to connect the dots.

Forum List

Back