Lefties are besides themselves with the desire to condemn AMERICANS for the actions of Muslims

Fact is, the Terrorist asshole was a Muslim and registered Democrat. It all gets back to the Left's bizarre alliance with Islam. .

Fact is that the Terrorist asshole was a) born in the United States b) male c) Muslim d) a legal gun owner.

Fact is Pauli and other Right Wing nut jobs just want to use this tragedy to attack 'the Left' and Democrats.

As pathetic as blaming all gun owners.

Just stating the facts. He was Muslim and a registered Democrat. It's also coming out now that he was likely a self-hating homosexual as well.

Just stating the facts

Fact is that the Terrorist asshole was a) born in the United States b) male c) Muslim d) a legal gun owner.

Fact is Pauli and other Right Wing nut jobs just want to use this tragedy to attack 'the Left' and Democrats.

As pathetic as blaming all gun owner

Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

I have not seen one thread by a leftie placing the blame where it belongs but I've seen plenty like this.

What the man said was no doubt pie in the sky bullshit but in no way relevant to the actions that Muslims take when they seek to & in fact kill Americans.

And you people wonder why you're deemed a danger to our nation's security.

This terrorist was an American. Thread fail.

I dont give a rats ass where he was born.
The important part is he was a muslim terrorist.

The fact is that he was a Muslim terrorist.
He was also an American citizen born in the United States
He was also a legal gun owner.
He was also a male.
He also sounds like he was a dangerous psycho.

Mostly though he was a murdering asshole.

Fact is, the Terrorist asshole was a Muslim and registered Democrat. It all gets back to the Left's bizarre alliance with Islam. .

As pathetic as blaming all gun owners.

Just stating the facts. He was Muslim and a registered Democrat. It's also coming out now that he was likely a self-hating homosexual as well.

Just stating the facts

As pathetic as blaming all gun owner

Facts are facts. He was a Muslim Terrorist registered Democrat. It is what it is.

Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

I have not seen one thread by a leftie placing the blame where it belongs but I've seen plenty like this.

What the man said was no doubt pie in the sky bullshit but in no way relevant to the actions that Muslims take when they seek to & in fact kill Americans.

And you people wonder why you're deemed a danger to our nation's security.

This terrorist was an American. Thread fail.

I dont give a rats ass where he was born.
The important part is he was a muslim terrorist.

The fact is that he was a Muslim terrorist.
He was also an American citizen born in the United States
He was also a legal gun owner.
He was also a male.
He also sounds like he was a dangerous psycho.

Mostly though he was a murdering asshole.

Influenced by radical islam.

Forum List

Back