Lefties are besides themselves with the desire to condemn AMERICANS for the actions of Muslims

Of which are both positions of ignorance.

You're entitled to your opinion as well. However the proclamation that those opinions automatically qualifies one as hating America, is just a lazy exercise in stupidity.
I wouldn't call them anti Patriots or whatever but I would call them VERY UNEDUCATED on the issue of what drives Islamic terrorism.

Saying we're bringing it on ourselves is as patently stupid as saying the girl who got raped deserved it because she flaunted her body or the kid that got picked on deserved it because the bully didn't like the way the kid was looking at him.

Sorry gramps but that is also a lazy comparison. To say our policy of intervention in the ME has nothing to do with why they hate us is ignorant.

What exactly were we doing to them when they were seizing our ships and selling people into slavery back in the early 1800's?

Sorry, Islam has been at war with humanity since its inception.

BULLSHIT

Read the 09/11 Report

How to defeat the Islamist fanatics

1- RETURN Palestine to Palestinians

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

3- The US must CEASE AND DESIST its war against Islam

Uhm, what does the First Barbary war have to do with 9/11/2001? The comment was made, by you that our actions in th ME are causing this... I asked you, very civilly, that if so, what were we doing in 1801 and prior that caused them to seize our ships, demand we pay tribute, and sell people into slavery? If you just don't know, just say so.

You're entitled to your opinion as well. However the proclamation that those opinions automatically qualifies one as hating America, is just a lazy exercise in stupidity.
I wouldn't call them anti Patriots or whatever but I would call them VERY UNEDUCATED on the issue of what drives Islamic terrorism.

Saying we're bringing it on ourselves is as patently stupid as saying the girl who got raped deserved it because she flaunted her body or the kid that got picked on deserved it because the bully didn't like the way the kid was looking at him.

Sorry gramps but that is also a lazy comparison. To say our policy of intervention in the ME has nothing to do with why they hate us is ignorant.

What exactly were we doing to them when they were seizing our ships and selling people into slavery back in the early 1800's?

BULLSHIT

Read the 09/11 Report

How to defeat the Islamist fanatics

1- RETURN Palestine to Palestinians

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

3- The US must CEASE AND DESIST its war against Islam

Yeah, right... that'll shut 'em up.

:lmao:

And a Muslim Terrorist

That part is ALWAYS left out as proven by two liberals in this very thread. His American birth was not the problem. His MUSLIM IDEOLOGY was.

His radical Muslim ideology......maybe. He wasn't really convincing on that score. He praised both Sunni and Shia sects....and never had any contact with any Isis leader. He was a nutbag, though. An American nutbag.

There's no difference between sunni and shia islam. Their only disagre
So you agree with him that the root cause of their hatred is not their warped, sick ideology, but it is our foriegn pollicy. That is where both of you are sadly wrong, and it disgusts me and others that are on the side of good.

I do believe it is the root cause of their hatred towards the USA since WWII. I don't believe they hate us for our freedom or way of life.

"As the United States finds itself in the aftermath of another crisis in the Middle East, it is worth the risk of opprobrium to ask why there should be hostility toward America in that region. Some insight can be gained by surveying official U.S. conduct in the Middle East since the end of World War II. Acknowledged herein is a fundamental, yet deplorably overlooked, distinction between understanding and excusing. The purpose of this survey is not to pardon acts of violence against innocent people but to understand the reasons that drive people to violent political acts.[2] The stubborn and often self-serving notion that the historical record is irrelevant because political violence is inexcusable ensures that Americans will be caught in crises in the Middle East and elsewhere for many years to come."

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf

"In the aftermath of the most overt and direct U.S. attempt to manage affairs in the Middle East, the Persian Gulf War, it is more important than ever to understand how the United States came to be involved in the region and the disastrous consequences of that involvement. President Bush’s willingness to sacrifice American lives to remove Iraqi forces from Kuwait, to restore the “legitimate” government of that feudal monarchy, and to create a “new world order” proceeds logically from the premises and policies of past administrations. Indeed, there is little new in Bush’s new world order, except the Soviet Union’s assistance. That may mean the new order will be far more dangerous than the old, because it will feature an activist U.S. foreign policy without the inhibitions that were formerly imposed by the superpower rivalry. That bodes ill for the people of the Middle East, as well as for the long-suffering American citizens, who will see their taxes continue to rise, their consumer economy increasingly distorted by military spending, and their blood spilled—all in the name of U.S. leadership."
So you agree with him that the root cause of their hatred is not their warped, sick ideology, but it is our foriegn pollicy. That is where both of you are sadly wrong, and it disgusts me and others that are on the side of good.

I do believe it is the root cause of their hatred towards the USA since WWII. I don't believe they hate us for our freedom or way of life.

You're a fool. The islamists are quoting their scripture when they spew their hate towards us every single day, yet you ignore that and would rather focus on their political grivences. Why? The answer is you hate america.

Never once said I ignore their Mullahs Sermons(or whatever they call them) Just like those Radical Christians who preach Leviticus should be the law of the land, they too (Mullahs) are assholes.

Religion is used to control the people. To tell them how they feel.

It works the same over there too.

You can claim whatever you want about me, but remember it's your words not mine.

You see, whenever someone speaks out against radical islam your default possition is to attack christianity and create a false equivalence. Its been said to you a million time but christians aren't killing people because of their intolerance, muslims are. And youre now contradiciting yourself by claiming its the religon that tells them how to feel, when before you said its american foriegn policy is the motive of their hatred. I guess I can say at least that is an improvement in your thinking.

Who are you talking to?

Please listen.

Everyone.....liberal and conservative.....speaks out against radical Islam. Everyone.

What you just reacted to was someone objecting to those who speak out against Islam itself. If you take care to identify those you scorn with words like "radical" and demonstrate an understanding that it is only a few who are radical, you'll get no push back from anyone.

However, if you carelessly say that Islam itself is evil or that we are at war with Muslims....then you will be reminded that you have not showed such understanding. In trying to help you understand, someone may suggest that there are a few nutcase Christians. You know that these nutcase Christians don't represent all Christians. You understand that. So...it is assumed that you can understand that the nutbag Muslims do not represent all Muslims. You are whining about how someone is trying to get yiu to understand something.....and then suggesting that Christians are being attacked. That's just weak.

Do you get it? Nobody here supports, defends or otherwise sympathizes with radical Islam.

May Allah and all nutbags who kill in his name have their pecker smashed with a hydraulic press and thoroughly rinsed with hot sauce.

^^^^ THAT ^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

American liberals are 100 times more upset when a Christian calls for the killing of LBGT's than when a Muslim actually carries it out.
Yup. Just look at the left in this thread. Absolutely besides themselves. Anything to deflect deflect deflect

Yup- just look at you- trying to make this all about the "Left" rather than the terrorists.

Deflect, Deflect, Deflect.

the murderer was an american
The "MUSLIM TERRORIST" was only one in a long line of a liberally protected class.
The shooter was an American.
He was a Muslim, douche bag.

You must have a huge supply of douche bag, since you can't post without showing us yours.

He was an American, he was a Muslim, he was a murderer, he was a gun owner, he was an abusive husband- but mostly he was an asshole.

the murderer was an american
His parents were muzzie savage imported from Afghanistan. If we didn't import muzzie savages, we wouldn't be having these Muzzie terrorist attacks.

Yeah- because all of the attacks are by 'Muzzie's'......in the minds of idiots like Brip

6/12/16- 49 gay Americans killed by lone young male gunman with legally purchased guns- born in America- Muslim- claimed allegiance to Isis

12/2/15- 14 Americans killed by coworker(born in America) and his wife- but Muslim and both claiming allegiance to ISIS- young male, with legally purchased guns.

11/27/15- 3 Americans shot and killed at Planned Parenthood clinic by older male (born in America)- Christian

10/1/15- 10 Americans shot and killed by young American male at college in Oregon, with legally purchased guns.

7/16/15- 5 American military killed in Chattanooga, by young male, American citizen, born in Kuwait, Muslim

6/17/15- 9 black American Christians shot and killed by young racist American male(born in America) in church, gun legally purchased.

10/24/14- 4 killed by 15 year old young male (American- born in America) with illegal gun

5/23/14- 6 Americans killed by young male (American- born in the UK)- 3 stabbed, 3 shot, with legally purchased gun

4/2/14- 3 American military shot and killed by American male with legally purchased gun.

9/16/13- 12 Americans killed in Washington DC by American male(born in the United States)

12/14/12 26 Americans- including 20 children- killed by young American male(born in the United States)

American liberals are 100 times more upset when a Christian calls for the killing of LBGT's than when a Muslim actually carries it out.

Seriously where do you come up with this crap?

A real American can both be outraged that an American Muslim kills Americans, and also be outraged when an American Christian calls for the killing of Americans.

I know I can.

Can you?

Sounds to me like he disagrees with our policy of intervention in the ME and is of the opinion that the policy is the reason for the violent hatred we see towards us from the Islamic world. Not that he agrees with or approves of the violence.

The two are beyond compare. The Barbary pirates were in it for the money. Furthermore, trying to understand what motivates the Radical Islamics today in 2016, does not justify what they do.

And a Muslim Terrorist

That part is ALWAYS left out as proven by two liberals in this very thread. His American birth was not the problem. His MUSLIM IDEOLOGY was.

His radical Muslim ideology......maybe. He wasn't really convincing on that score. He praised both Sunni and Shia sects....and never had any contact with any Isis leader. He was a nutbag, though. An American nutbag.

There's no difference between sunni and shia islam. Their only disagre

"As the United States finds itself in the aftermath of another crisis in the Middle East, it is worth the risk of opprobrium to ask why there should be hostility toward America in that region. Some insight can be gained by surveying official U.S. conduct in the Middle East since the end of World War II. Acknowledged herein is a fundamental, yet deplorably overlooked, distinction between understanding and excusing. The purpose of this survey is not to pardon acts of violence against innocent people but to understand the reasons that drive people to violent political acts.[2] The stubborn and often self-serving notion that the historical record is irrelevant because political violence is inexcusable ensures that Americans will be caught in crises in the Middle East and elsewhere for many years to come."

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf

"In the aftermath of the most overt and direct U.S. attempt to manage affairs in the Middle East, the Persian Gulf War, it is more important than ever to understand how the United States came to be involved in the region and the disastrous consequences of that involvement. President Bush’s willingness to sacrifice American lives to remove Iraqi forces from Kuwait, to restore the “legitimate” government of that feudal monarchy, and to create a “new world order” proceeds logically from the premises and policies of past administrations. Indeed, there is little new in Bush’s new world order, except the Soviet Union’s assistance. That may mean the new order will be far more dangerous than the old, because it will feature an activist U.S. foreign policy without the inhibitions that were formerly imposed by the superpower rivalry. That bodes ill for the people of the Middle East, as well as for the long-suffering American citizens, who will see their taxes continue to rise, their consumer economy increasingly distorted by military spending, and their blood spilled—all in the name of U.S. leadership."

You're a fool. The islamists are quoting their scripture when they spew their hate towards us every single day, yet you ignore that and would rather focus on their political grivences. Why? The answer is you hate america.

Never once said I ignore their Mullahs Sermons(or whatever they call them) Just like those Radical Christians who preach Leviticus should be the law of the land, they too (Mullahs) are assholes.

Religion is used to control the people. To tell them how they feel.

It works the same over there too.

You can claim whatever you want about me, but remember it's your words not mine.

You see, whenever someone speaks out against radical islam your default possition is to attack christianity and create a false equivalence. Its been said to you a million time but christians aren't killing people because of their intolerance, muslims are. And youre now contradiciting yourself by claiming its the religon that tells them how to feel, when before you said its american foriegn policy is the motive of their hatred. I guess I can say at least that is an improvement in your thinking.

Who are you talking to?

Please listen.

Everyone.....liberal and conservative.....speaks out against radical Islam. Everyone.

What you just reacted to was someone objecting to those who speak out against Islam itself. If you take care to identify those you scorn with words like "radical" and demonstrate an understanding that it is only a few who are radical, you'll get no push back from anyone.

However, if you carelessly say that Islam itself is evil or that we are at war with Muslims....then you will be reminded that you have not showed such understanding. In trying to help you understand, someone may suggest that there are a few nutcase Christians. You know that these nutcase Christians don't represent all Christians. You understand that. So...it is assumed that you can understand that the nutbag Muslims do not represent all Muslims. You are whining about how someone is trying to get yiu to understand something.....and then suggesting that Christians are being attacked. That's just weak.

Do you get it? Nobody here supports, defends or otherwise sympathizes with radical Islam.

May Allah and all nutbags who kill in his name have their pecker smashed with a hydraulic press and thoroughly rinsed with hot sauce.
Well said.

Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

I have not seen one thread by a leftie placing the blame where it belongs but I've seen plenty like this.

What the man said was no doubt pie in the sky bullshit but in no way relevant to the actions that Muslims take when they seek to & in fact kill Americans.

And you people wonder why you're deemed a danger to our nation's security.
Preventing Muslim immigration does not prevent American citizens who have become radicalized from committing acts of terrorism. Dismissing American "Cnristians" who praise acts of terrorism as "pie in the sky" is irresponsible at best, complicit at worst.

Okay, so leave the Christians alone, unchallenged, i.e., the Christians who express satisfaction that 50 likely gays were killed.

I would guess the amount of christian preachers praising the attack pales in comparison to the number of muslim imams praising the attack...wouldn't you agree? Of course you wouldn't, because you're a defender of all things islam. I know people like you stick your noses in air claiming moral superiority, but the truth is you and the people on your side are on the side of evil, oppresion, and injustice. Go fuck yourself.
Could you point out where NYCARBINEER has supported all things Islam...? Or did you just make that up?

Yes i could. I specifically recall him saying numerous times that American foriegn pollicy, that he disagrees with, is the reason behind all this hatered from the islamic world. He said 911 because we deployed troops in mecca. He knows he hates america.

Sounds to me like he disagrees with our policy of intervention in the ME and is of the opinion that the policy is the reason for the violent hatred we see towards us from the Islamic world. Not that he agrees with or approves of the violence.

Sounds to me like he was making excuses and justifications for killing people he hated.

Forum List

Back