Lefties Hate Roe V Wade Being Overturned But Solution is Simple

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pelosi and Schumer just need to send Joe a Bill to sign allowing abortions up to birth or even afterwards as California is doing.

But Weatherman we just want abortions in the 1st Trimester!

Nope. Mississippi allows abortions up to the 1st Trimester and the pro death squad labeled it as an attack on womens rights.

So pass that Bill now, Lefties. Let Americans know what you really want before the November elections.

As much as I'm in favor of a woman's right to choose, I have to wonder why the left is losing its collective mind.

We've all heard the outcries from the left about how men shouldn't have an opinion when it comes to a woman's reproductive rights. Well, they were fine with it when an all male Supreme Court passed their ruling in Roe v. Wade in 1973.

Second, it's probably safe to assume that only one woman on the court is in favor of overturning Roe v. Wade. That means that, again, five men are the deciding votes. But let's not lose sight of the fact that the Supreme Court is not making abortion illegal. Yet every liberal you talk to seems to believe exactly that.

What they're doing is sending it back down to the individual states where, presumably, far more women can have a say in whether or not abortion is legal in their state. Isn't that what they're saying they want when they say that men should have no opinion on the matter? That only the opinion of women should matter?

I abhor abortion, but I also abhor the idea of government having a say in medical decisions. I know only one woman who's had an abortion, and it was the absolute best decision she could've made. Had she not been able to obtain an abortion, she would've blown her brains out. She lives with the angst of her decision every single day, but she's now at peace with it.

Today, she's a happy, centered wife and mother of two. Had she not been able to have that abortion her son, decorated for conspicuous valor and courage on the battlefield, would never have served his country. Her daughter would not be one of the top pediatric thoracic surgeons in the country. They never would've existed, because my friend would've put a bullet through her brain.

I have to believe that there's not a single thing about deciding whether or not to terminate a pregnancy that's easy. I know what my friend went through, and I know how her life would've ended had abortion been illegal...

As much as I'm in favor of a woman's right to choose, I have to wonder why the left is losing its collective mind.

We've all heard the outcries from the left about how men shouldn't have an opinion when it comes to a woman's reproductive rights. Well, they were fine with it when an all male Supreme Court passed their ruling in Roe v. Wade in 1973.

Second, it's probably safe to assume that only one woman on the court is in favor of overturning Roe v. Wade. That means that, again, five men are the deciding votes. But let's not lose sight of the fact that the Supreme Court is not making abortion illegal. Yet every liberal you talk to seems to believe exactly that.

What they're doing is sending it back down to the individual states where, presumably, far more women can have a say in whether or not abortion is legal in their state. Isn't that what they're saying they want when they say that men should have no opinion on the matter? That only the opinion of women should matter?

I abhor abortion, but I also abhor the idea of government having a say in medical decisions. I know only one woman who's had an abortion, and it was the absolute best decision she could've made. Had she not been able to obtain an abortion, she would've blown her brains out. She lives with the angst of her decision every single day, but she's now at peace with it.

Today, she's a happy, centered wife and mother of two. Had she not been able to have that abortion her son, decorated for conspicuous valor and courage on the battlefield, would never have served his country. Her daughter would not be one of the top pediatric thoracic surgeons in the country. They never would've existed, because my friend would've put a bullet through her brain.

I have to believe that there's not a single thing about deciding whether or not to terminate a pregnancy that's easy. I know what my friend went through, and I know how her life would've ended had abortion been illegal...
9 white men created RvW

no bill will ever be passed. because solving problems isn't what politicians do.

Keeping those problems alive so they can be used every election cycle is what politicians do!!!!!

Its the reason they all hate Trump and had to cheat and lie to get rid of him!!!!

no bill will ever be passed. because solving problems isn't what politicians do.

Keeping those problems alive so they can be used every election cycle is what politicians do!!!!!

Its the reason they all hate Trump and had to cheat and lie to get rid of him!!!!
I agree. Joe The Uniter saying blacks will be put back in chains now makes good MSM stories.

Pelosi and Schumer just need to send Joe a Bill to sign allowing abortions up to birth or even afterwards as California is doing.

But Weatherman we just want abortions in the 1st Trimester!

Nope. Mississippi allows abortions up to the 1st Trimester and the pro death squad labeled it as an attack on womens rights.

So pass that Bill now, Lefties. Let Americans know what you really want before the November elections.
Solution is simple.....temporary vasectomies for males at 18....same time they register for the draft. Formal request form to government when they want to get it reversed to have children.

Very telling that Democrats refuse to put their desires to murder babies in writing.
Brandon signing into law the legalization of murdering babies as they are being born or even as California is doing two months after birth drops the entire RvW issue.

Forum List

Back