Lefties made fun of Pence saying he wouldn't go to dinner alone with a woman who wasn't his wife...

It has become obvious that Pence is a BRILLIANT man and an expert, savvy, seasoned politician.

The reason they mocked Pence for refusing to be caught in a compromising situation with a woman is because it frustrated them, making them aware that their biggest tactic for taking down Republicans - 'Herman Cain'ing them - would not / will not work on Pence.

If they are successful in setting up and taking down President Trump they will have a harder time doing so to Pence.
No they won't.
An accusation is all they need.
Sorry, but an accusation against the guy KNOWN not to allow himself to be alone with any other woman but his wife?

Even the Democrats, after making fun of him for this, know not even the dumbest of their followers would believe that....IMHO.
Trust me.
They're weaponizing the #metoo movement.
Anyone can be brought down with it.
Biggest problem here is that this ruins legitimate rape victims day in court.

I submit that what "ruins legitimate rape victims' day in court" is the mentality that, if the plaintiff is not in the service of one's own political party, immediately jumping to "she lied" conclusions and proceeding to smear the reputation of some person they've never met ---- as has been going on right here on these pages over the last week. THAT mentality is what "ruins legitimate rape victims' day in court".
I'm just trying to point out reality.
You keep trying to stay in your fantasy world.

It has become obvious that Pence is a BRILLIANT man and an expert, savvy, seasoned politician.

The reason they mocked Pence for refusing to be caught in a compromising situation with a woman is because it frustrated them, making them aware that their biggest tactic for taking down Republicans - 'Herman Cain'ing them - would not / will not work on Pence.

If they are successful in setting up and taking down President Trump they will have a harder time doing so to Pence.
No they won't.
Sorry, but an accusation against the guy KNOWN not to allow himself to be alone with any other woman but his wife?

Even the Democrats, after making fun of him for this, know not even the dumbest of their followers would believe that....IMHO.
Trust me.

I submit that what "ruins legitimate rape victims' day in court" is the mentality that, if the plaintiff is not in the service of one's own political party, immediately jumping to "she lied" conclusions and proceeding to smear the reputation of some person they've never met ---- as has been going on right here on these pages over the last week. THAT mentality is what "ruins legitimate rape victims' day in court".

"Reality" is all I've dealt in this thread, first noting that Pence himself described the Puritan thing, and second noting the massive slurring of a woman none of us know on the sole basis that the woman's story might muck up the slurrer's political football game.

That's reality for your wangly ass --- real, documentable events that really did happen. All you posted was speculation spittle.

It's about time that men/boys who think they can just take from women/girls start thinking about the consequences for themselves.

Trust me. They're weaponizing the #metoo movement.

AS ALWAYS, the Democrats are always projecting THEIR crimes onto others, always accusing others of doing what THEY have done / are doing and always accusing others of being who THEY are.

The HYPOCRITICAL / HILARIOUS / DISGUSTING thing about that is that the THEY are at the heart of the #MeToo Movement - the #MeToo Movement EXISTS because of THEM:

BILL CLINTON
  • Juanita Broaddrick
  • Eileen Wellstone
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen
  • Regina Hopper Blakely
  • Kathleen Willey
  • Sandra Allen James
  • 22 Year Old 1972
  • Kathy Bradshaw
  • Cristy Zercher
  • Paula Jones
  • Carolyn Moffet
  • Monica Lewinsky
  • Gennifer Flowers
  • Dolly Kyle Browning
  • Sally Perdue
  • Betty Dalton
  • Denise Reeder

AL FRANKEN
  • Leeann Tweeden
  • Lindsay Menz
  • Stephanie Kemplin
  • Tina Dupuy

HARVEY WEINSTEIN
  • Amber Anderson
  • Lysette Anthony
  • Asia Argento
  • Rosanna Arquette
  • Jessica Barth
  • Ambra Battilana Gutierrez
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Juls Bindi
  • Zoe Brock
  • Cynthia Burr
  • Liza Campbell
  • Marisa Coughlan
  • Hope Exiner d’Amore
  • Florence Darel
  • Emma de Caunes
  • Juliana De Paula
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Sophie Dix
  • Lacey Dorn
  • Dawn Dunning
  • Lisa Esco
  • Alice Evans
  • Lucia Evans
  • Angie Everhart
  • Claire Forlani
  • Romola Garai
  • Louisette Geiss
  • Louise Godbold
  • Judith Godreche
  • Trish Goff
  • Heather Graham
  • Eva Green
  • Larissa Gomes
  • Mimi Haleyi
  • Daryl Hannah
  • Salma Hayek
  • Lena Headey
  • Natasha Henstridge
  • Lauren Holly
  • Paz de la Huerta
+ 40 (FORTY) MORE WOMEN

OTHER HOLLYWOOD

• Louis C.K. - Comedian
  • Andy Dick - Comedian
  • Brett Ratner - Producer
  • Kevin Spacey - Actor

U.S. DEMOCRATIC PARTY SENATORS / SEX SCANDAL PAY-OUT COMMITTEE

Senate says $1.5 million in taxpayers' money paid over 20 years for 'harassment'

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-bc-us--congress-sexual-misconduct-20171221-story.html

** A SCANDAL SPANNING 20 YEARS OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT AGAINST WOMEN KEPT HIIDEN BY USING TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR THEIR VICTIMS' SILENCE!

PRO-LIBERAL MEDIA SEXUAL MISCONDUCT
Hamilton Fish - 'The New Republic'
Leon Wieseltier - 'The New Republic'
Rick Najera - CBS
Knight Landesman - ArtForum
Lockhart Steele - VOX
Charlie Rose - TV
Matt Lauer - TV

AGAIN...

THE SEXUAL CRIMINAL DEVIANTS WITHIN THE RANKS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, WITHIN HOLLYWOOD, AND WITHIN THE PRO-DNC FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS THE REASON THE #M2TOO MOVEMENT EXISTS AT ALL!

.....yet they openly mock a religious, principled man of conviction for never allowing himself to be placed in a compromising situation alone with a woman other than his wife.....

:rolleyes:

https://news.grabien.com/story-list-growing-number-liberal-men-accused-sexually-abusing-wom

https://www.elle.com/culture/a12838402/a-full-list-of-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-and-their-allegations/

http://time.com/5042931/al-franken-accusers/

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2011/11/clintons-list-of-ignored-accusers.html

Pence is a religious bigot and maybe scarier than Donnie, if he were Muslim the right wing snowflakes would call him every name in the book. But be a bigot in line with other bigots and all is fine.

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

Do Lefties really wonder why NOBODY sane can take them serious?

LefTard Logic:
THIS = BAD
64163a9348

THIS = GOOD
0202128.jpg

No they won't.

Trust me.

"Reality" is all I've dealt in this thread, first noting that Pence himself described the Puritan thing, and second noting the massive slurring of a woman none of us know on the sole basis that the woman's story might muck up the slurrer's political football game.

That's reality for your wangly ass --- real, documentable events that really did happen. All you posted was speculation spittle.
Considering the fact that you're ignoring exculpatory evidence that is everywhere out there, it's not difficult to say you are living in a fantasy.

• Everyone who is said to have attended this imaginary party said it never happened. Everyone.
  • Kavavaugh has no date or time to establish an alibi because Dr Ford can't remember when or were it happened
  • Dr Ford claims to have a fear of flying even though she has on several occasions
  • Pictures of Dr Ford passed out on a picnic table wearing only a g-string surrounded by beer bottles was posted online by a female classmate
  • Her social media was scrubbed so her true nature could not be easily discovered
  • She claims that she wanted to remain anonymous but she retained a lawyer two months ago and even took a polygraph test which proves nothing
  • Deborah Ramirez claims it took 6 days with a lawyer to convince her Kavavaugh was the owner of the penis that was flashed at her when she was drunk at a party

Trust me.

Considering the fact that you're ignoring exculpatory evidence that is everywhere out there, it's not difficult to say you are living in a fantasy.

• Everyone who is said to have attended this imaginary party said it never happened. Everyone.
  • Kavavaugh has no date or time to establish an alibi because Dr Ford can't remember when or were it happened
  • Dr Ford claims to have a fear of flying even though she has on several occasions
  • Pictures of Dr Ford passed out on a picnic table wearing only a g-string surrounded by beer bottles was posted online by a female classmate
  • Her social media was scrubbed so her true nature could not be easily discovered
  • She claims that she wanted to remain anonymous but she retained a lawyer two months ago and even took a polygraph test which proves nothing
  • Deborah Ramirez claims it took 6 days with a lawyer to convince her Kavavaugh was the owner of the penis that was flashed at her when she was drunk at a party

:eusa_boohoo:

No they won't.

It would just make them dig all the harder to find anything they could, because absolutely their rabid base would believe it. They can't conceive of a man with a true moral compass and think everyone is like them.

Last edited:
Trust me.

The more we find out, the more we discover that the Democrats made it all up. You can't explain that away.

AS ALWAYS, the Democrats are always projecting THEIR crimes onto others, always accusing others of doing what THEY have done / are doing and always accusing others of being who THEY are.

The HYPOCRITICAL / HILARIOUS / DISGUSTING thing about that is that the THEY are at the heart of the #MeToo Movement - the #MeToo Movement EXISTS because of THEM:

BILL CLINTON
  • Juanita Broaddrick
  • Eileen Wellstone
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen
  • Regina Hopper Blakely
  • Kathleen Willey
  • Sandra Allen James
  • 22 Year Old 1972
  • Kathy Bradshaw
  • Cristy Zercher
  • Paula Jones
  • Carolyn Moffet
  • Monica Lewinsky
  • Gennifer Flowers
  • Dolly Kyle Browning
  • Sally Perdue
  • Betty Dalton
  • Denise Reeder
AL FRANKEN
  • Leeann Tweeden
  • Lindsay Menz
  • Stephanie Kemplin
  • Tina Dupuy
HARVEY WEINSTEIN
  • Amber Anderson
  • Lysette Anthony
  • Asia Argento
  • Rosanna Arquette
  • Jessica Barth
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Juls Bindi
  • Zoe Brock
  • Cynthia Burr
  • Liza Campbell
  • Marisa Coughlan
  • Hope Exiner d’Amore
  • Florence Darel
  • Emma de Caunes
  • Juliana De Paula
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Sophie Dix
  • Lacey Dorn
  • Dawn Dunning
  • Lisa Esco
  • Alice Evans
  • Lucia Evans
  • Angie Everhart
  • Claire Forlani
  • Romola Garai
  • Louisette Geiss
  • Louise Godbold
  • Judith Godreche
  • Trish Goff
  • Heather Graham
  • Eva Green
  • Larissa Gomes
  • Mimi Haleyi
  • Daryl Hannah
  • Salma Hayek
  • Lena Headey
  • Natasha Henstridge
  • Lauren Holly
  • Paz de la Huerta
+ 40 (FORTY) MORE WOMEN
OTHER HOLLYWOOD

• Louis C.K. - Comedian
  • Andy Dick - Comedian
  • Kevin Spacey - Actor
Senate says $1.5 million in taxpayers' money paid over 20 years for 'harassment'

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-bc-us--congress-sexual-misconduct-20171221-story.html

** A SCANDAL SPANNING 20 YEARS OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT AGAINST WOMEN KEPT HIIDEN BY USING TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR THEIR VICTIMS' SILENCE!

Rick Najera - CBS
Lockhart Steele - VOX
Charlie Rose - TV
Matt Lauer - TV.

Hilarious post. You've got, I count fourteen names listed, twelve of which have no association with politics. What's your point?

AGAIN...
THE SEXUAL CRIMINAL DEVIANTS WITHIN THE RANKS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, WITHIN HOLLYWOOD, AND WITHIN THE PRO-DNC FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS THE REASON THE #M2TOO MOVEMENT EXISTS AT ALL!
.....yet they openly mock a religious, principled man of conviction for never allowing himself to be placed in a compromising situation alone with a woman other than his wife.....

Clearly Mike Pence can't control himself. That's his choice.

But what if he had to sit down at a negotiating table with a country that was not of his religion? Oh noes...

The more we find out, the more we discover that the Democrats made it all up. You can't explain that away.

And there we are, right back to ----

the mentality that, if the plaintiff is not in the service of one's own political party, immediately jumping to "she lied" conclusions and proceeding to smear the reputation of some person they've never met

--- exactly as I predicted.

The left didn't just make fun of Pence. The left said that he needed his wife to keep him from attacking every woman he saw. The left sees Pence as a perverted sexual predator.

BILL CLINTON
  • Juanita Broaddrick
  • Eileen Wellstone
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen
  • Regina Hopper Blakely
  • Kathleen Willey
  • Sandra Allen James
  • 22 Year Old 1972
  • Kathy Bradshaw
  • Cristy Zercher
  • Paula Jones
  • Carolyn Moffet
  • Monica Lewinsky
  • Gennifer Flowers
  • Dolly Kyle Browning
  • Sally Perdue
  • Betty Dalton
  • Denise Reeder
AL FRANKEN
  • Leeann Tweeden
  • Lindsay Menz
  • Stephanie Kemplin
  • Tina Dupuy
HARVEY WEINSTEIN
  • Amber Anderson
  • Lysette Anthony
  • Asia Argento
  • Rosanna Arquette
  • Jessica Barth
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Juls Bindi
  • Zoe Brock
  • Cynthia Burr
  • Liza Campbell
  • Marisa Coughlan
  • Hope Exiner d’Amore
  • Florence Darel
  • Emma de Caunes
  • Juliana De Paula
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Sophie Dix
  • Lacey Dorn
  • Dawn Dunning
  • Lisa Esco
  • Alice Evans
  • Lucia Evans
  • Angie Everhart
  • Claire Forlani
  • Romola Garai
  • Louisette Geiss
  • Louise Godbold
  • Judith Godreche
  • Trish Goff
  • Heather Graham
  • Eva Green
  • Larissa Gomes
  • Mimi Haleyi
  • Daryl Hannah
  • Salma Hayek
  • Lena Headey
  • Natasha Henstridge
  • Lauren Holly
  • Paz de la Huerta
+ 40 (FORTY) MORE WOMEN
OTHER HOLLYWOOD

• Louis C.K. - Comedian
  • Andy Dick - Comedian
  • Kevin Spacey - Actor

Rick Najera - CBS
Lockhart Steele - VOX
Charlie Rose - TV
Matt Lauer - TV.

Hilarious post. You've got, I count fourteen names listed, twelve of which have no association with politics. What's your point?

AGAIN...

But what if he had to sit down at a negotiating table with a country that was not of his religion? Oh noes...

So you don't know what would happen, but you're certain, just positive, something bad would happen?

Pence is smart. He knows that just being alone with a woman not his wife is enough to fire up the democrat smear machine

The left didn't just make fun of Pence. The left said that he needed his wife to keep him from attacking every woman he saw. The left sees Pence as a perverted sexual predator.
Because he's a white man.

That's the way they view everyone. Their handlers have conditioned and trained then to be unable to believe the opposition can even be normal people.

BILL CLINTON
  • Juanita Broaddrick
  • Eileen Wellstone
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen
  • Regina Hopper Blakely
  • Kathleen Willey
  • Sandra Allen James
  • 22 Year Old 1972
  • Kathy Bradshaw
  • Cristy Zercher
  • Paula Jones
  • Carolyn Moffet
  • Monica Lewinsky
  • Gennifer Flowers
  • Dolly Kyle Browning
  • Sally Perdue
  • Betty Dalton
  • Denise Reeder
AL FRANKEN
  • Leeann Tweeden
  • Lindsay Menz
  • Stephanie Kemplin
  • Tina Dupuy
HARVEY WEINSTEIN
  • Amber Anderson
  • Lysette Anthony
  • Asia Argento
  • Rosanna Arquette
  • Jessica Barth
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Juls Bindi
  • Zoe Brock
  • Cynthia Burr
  • Liza Campbell
  • Marisa Coughlan
  • Hope Exiner d’Amore
  • Florence Darel
  • Emma de Caunes
  • Juliana De Paula
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Sophie Dix
  • Lacey Dorn
  • Dawn Dunning
  • Lisa Esco
  • Alice Evans
  • Lucia Evans
  • Angie Everhart
  • Claire Forlani
  • Romola Garai
  • Louisette Geiss
  • Louise Godbold
  • Judith Godreche
  • Trish Goff
  • Heather Graham
  • Eva Green
  • Larissa Gomes
  • Mimi Haleyi
  • Daryl Hannah
  • Salma Hayek
  • Lena Headey
  • Natasha Henstridge
  • Lauren Holly
  • Paz de la Huerta
+ 40 (FORTY) MORE WOMEN
OTHER HOLLYWOOD

• Louis C.K. - Comedian
  • Andy Dick - Comedian
  • Kevin Spacey - Actor

Rick Najera - CBS
Lockhart Steele - VOX
Charlie Rose - TV
Matt Lauer - TV.

AGAIN...

So you don't know what would happen, but you're certain, just positive, something bad would happen?

Pence is smart. He knows that just being alone with a woman not his wife is enough to fire up the democrat smear machine

Yeah um--- he blurted this out sixteen years ago.

And no, I don't know what would happen. Nobody does. But I wouldn't want somebody wrapped up that tight in that position, that's for damn sure.

BILL CLINTON
  • Juanita Broaddrick
  • Eileen Wellstone
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen
  • Regina Hopper Blakely
  • Kathleen Willey
  • Sandra Allen James
  • 22 Year Old 1972
  • Kathy Bradshaw
  • Cristy Zercher
  • Paula Jones
  • Carolyn Moffet
  • Monica Lewinsky
  • Gennifer Flowers
  • Dolly Kyle Browning
  • Sally Perdue
  • Betty Dalton
  • Denise Reeder
AL FRANKEN
  • Leeann Tweeden
  • Lindsay Menz
  • Stephanie Kemplin
  • Tina Dupuy
HARVEY WEINSTEIN
  • Amber Anderson
  • Lysette Anthony
  • Asia Argento
  • Rosanna Arquette
  • Jessica Barth
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Juls Bindi
  • Zoe Brock
  • Cynthia Burr
  • Liza Campbell
  • Marisa Coughlan
  • Hope Exiner d’Amore
  • Florence Darel
  • Emma de Caunes
  • Juliana De Paula
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Sophie Dix
  • Lacey Dorn
  • Dawn Dunning
  • Lisa Esco
  • Alice Evans
  • Lucia Evans
  • Angie Everhart
  • Claire Forlani
  • Romola Garai
  • Louisette Geiss
  • Louise Godbold
  • Judith Godreche
  • Trish Goff
  • Heather Graham
  • Eva Green
  • Larissa Gomes
  • Mimi Haleyi
  • Daryl Hannah
  • Salma Hayek
  • Lena Headey
  • Natasha Henstridge
  • Lauren Holly
  • Paz de la Huerta
+ 40 (FORTY) MORE WOMEN
OTHER HOLLYWOOD

• Louis C.K. - Comedian
  • Andy Dick - Comedian
  • Kevin Spacey - Actor

Rick Najera - CBS
Lockhart Steele - VOX
Charlie Rose - TV
Matt Lauer - TV.

AGAIN...

Yeah um--- he blurted this out sixteen years ago.

And no, I don't know what would happen. Nobody does. But I wouldn't want somebody wrapped up that tight in that position, that's for damn sure.

Then you should do everything in your power to make sure Trump serves out both his terms in peace.

Deborah Ramirez claims it took 6 days with a lawyer to convince her Kavavaugh was the owner of the penis that was flashed at her when she was drunk at a party

There is a great deal of scientific study regarding 'Repressed Memories' and how unreliable they are, especially when manipulated by therapists or others with an ulterior motive. In many such cases it has been proven that completely detailed memories of abuse that could not be remembered or simply did not happen at all were planted, manipulated, and created in the minds of the women.

"There are at least two ways that false memories could come about. Honestly believed, but false, memories could come about, according to Ganaway (1989), because of internal or external sources. The internal drive to manufacture an abuse memory may come about as a way to provide a screen for perhaps more prosaic but, ironically, less tolerable, painful experiences of childhood. Creating a fantasy of abuse with its relatively clear-cut distinction between good and evil may provide the needed logical explanation for confusing experiences and feelings. The core material for the false memories can be borrowed from the accounts of others who are either known personally or encountered in literature, movies, and television."

'An investigative journalist attending a four-day workshop watched the construction of memory at work ( Nathan, 1992 ). With members recounting graphic details of SRA abuse, how long will they listen to the person who can only say "I think I was abused, but I don't have any memories." Others have worried in the literature that such groups may induce proto-extension –that is, they actually encourage a troubled person to remember details from other survivor stories as having happened to them as well ( Ellis, 1992 ).'

THERAPY PRIOR TO / LEADING TO LITIGATION:
An accuser was basically 'talked into' believing she was the victim of sexual assault which led to the accusation.

-- 'Did it take 30-some sessions for the therapist to uncover actual memories of abuse, or 30-some sessions for false memories of abuse to begin to be visualized and constructed?'

- 'Other evidence shows that people can be tricked into believing that they experienced an event even in the absence of specific hypnotic suggestions.'

- 'People can hold completely false memories for something far more traumatic than awakening at night, voting in a particular election, or a simulation involving a man and a girl. The memories apparently were created by exposure to the stories of those who truly experienced the trauma.'

Person 'talked into' an account of sexual abuse that never happened:
- 'Richard Ofshe, a social psychologist hired by the prosecution to interview Ingram and his family members, decided to test Ingram's credibility. Ofshe had made up a completely fabricated scenario. He told Ingram that two of his children (a daughter and a son) had reported that Ingram had forced them to have sex in front of him. As with the earlier suggestions, Ingram at first could not remember this. But Ofshe urged Ingram to try to think about the scene and try to see it happening, just as the interrogators had done to him earlier. Ingram began to get some visual images. Ingram then followed Ofshe's instructions to "pray on" the scene and try to remember more over the next few hours. Several hours later, Ingram had developed detailed memories and wrote a three-page statement confessing in graphic detail to the scene that Ofshe had invented.'

...and such bullshit is used to destroy the lives of good men like Kavanaugh for political gain.

Forum List

Back