Lefties made fun of Pence saying he wouldn't go to dinner alone with a woman who wasn't his wife...

Pence is a religious bigot and maybe scarier than Donnie, if he were Muslim the right wing snowflakes would call him every name in the book. But be a bigot in line with other bigots and all is fine.

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott
Until you supply sources for Mr. Pences bigotry I will say you are a bigot of the first order and a top tier liar.

Ford better prepare for the nastiest, hardest, ugliest fight of her life is she goes down this route, her life will be torn apart, and every aspect of her personal life will be exposed in public, and in the end she will lose!

Ford better prepare for the nastiest, hardest, ugliest fight of her life is she goes down this route, her life will be torn apart, and every aspect of her personal life will be exposed in public, and in the end she will lose!

Just what do you have on her? Do you know her? Do you know Kavanaugh?

...looks like they were just upset because he called them out on their bullshit game.

Funny that he was chastised for being respectful to his wife, somehow that was bad.

To truly understand the left, you just need to understand that everything that any conservative has ever done, EVER is the exact wrong thing and they should be ridiculed for it.

EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile, they will NOT have the same standards for their side.

It's not TRULY about protecting the vunerable. It's about money and power.

Just look at FEINSTEIN sitting on the letter from Ford fo r7 weeks.....waiting until the last moment before the vote in a POLITICAL PLOY.

IF Pence says he won't go to dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife, that's his choice.

Dimms are just mad that it might limit his vunerablility.
----------------------------- Pence is smart , look at the Kavanaugh circus . I hope that other men are watching and thinking and pointing reality out to their sons and Boys .

Just what do you have on her? Do you know her? Do you know Kavanaugh?
i know about the stuff.

thats all i'm gonna say.

----------------------------- hope so , hope she loses and loses with a Cherry on top .

as long as women who accuse men of rape without evidence and due process. no man is safe. i'm not safe. your husband isnt safe. my boyfriend isnt safe. your father isnt safe. your son isnt safe. your grandson isnt safe. your male friends arent safe!

this is a battle between folks who support the constitution and folks who dont.

progressives are not compassionate. they dont have big hearts. they use people. in the name of people, they destroy people. they're power hungry. they're control freaks.

the svengali in the shadows whose pulling all the strings is Chuck Schumer! i'll have more to say on this. Chuck Schumer is a 1960s radical dressed as a US Senator

Pence is a religious bigot and maybe scarier than Donnie, if he were Muslim the right wing snowflakes would call him every name in the book. But be a bigot in line with other bigots and all is fine.

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott
Until you supply sources for Mr. Pences bigotry I will say you are a bigot of the first order and a top tier liar.

He hates women, he hates LGBTs, and he has karen to hump because she was indoctrinated and that is all he does with women (you know, his animals, good for sex and babies and nothing else.). He's a whore and a slimeball. Sorry for karen, who gets screwed by this trash. How she can take it, I don't know, but he does put his "thing" in her insides. This is how animals like pigpence live. I so hope that he with his hatred of women and his hatred of LGBTs, that no one will ever him to adopt from the ASPCA. Dogs and cats don't deserve to be exposed to sex creeps, either.

Last edited:
Clearly Mike Pence can't control himself. That's his choice.
You're either a f*ing idiot or are intentionally trying to spin this.

What the Democrats are doing to Kavanaugh is exactly why Pence denies them the opportunity to do the same thing to him by never allowing himself to be in a compromising situation.

Sixteen years ago?

And how do you know this? Got a quote? And how would that be a "compromising position"? What, are women like "commies" or some shit?
Your desperation is showing.... :p

Sooooooooooooooooooooo no answer.

Predictable.

He hates women, he hates LGBTs, and he has karen to hump because she was indoctrinated and that is all he does with women (you know, his animals, good for sex and babies and nothing else.). He's a whore and a slimeball. Sorry for karen, who gets screwed by this trash. How she can take it, I don't know, but he does put his "thing" in her insides. This is how animals like UNclejoe live. I so hope that he with his hatred of women and his hatred of LGBTs, that no one will ever him to adopt from the ASPCA. Dogs and cats don't deserve to be exposed to sex creeps, either.

You didn't say anything.

Watch me do the same for Joe Biden:

He hates women, he hates LGBTs, and he has jill to hump because she was indoctrinated and that is all he does with women (you know, his animals, good for sex and babies and nothing else.). He's a whore and a slimeball. Sorry for Jill, who gets screwed by this trash. How she can take it, I don't know, but he does put his "thing" in her insides. This is how animals like pigpence live. I so hope that he with his hatred of women and his hatred of LGBTs, that no one will ever him to adopt from the ASPCA. Dogs and cats don't deserve to be exposed to sex creeps, either.

Last edited:
even by the far left's standards, this shameful, shameful smear campaign has hit a new low, and will utterly fail, UTTERLY FAIL!

I like when Pence calls his wife ....Mommy

Get out of their private life, pervert.

It does say much about a man's dependencies, does it not?

Think Rump calls Melania "mother"?

It says more about the ankle biters sniping from under rocks than anyone else.

uh huh.

What do you think it measn, psychologically ---- if a grown man calls his own wife "Mother"?

It means nothing at all. Only the morbidly curious and pathologically obsessed would even care.

Are you from his culture that you would even have a clue?

uh huh.

What do you think it measn, psychologically ---- if a grown man calls his own wife "Mother"?
----------------------------------------- probly because he wants to . Also because he gives her Honor and a Compliment as being the Mother of his kids Pogo . [i didn't know that they had kids] And last but not least , its a Free country and he can call his wife anything he likes Pogo .

it is old fashioned . but i did hear my Dad and Grandfather call their wives as MOTHER every once in awhile Pogo .

He hates women, he hates LGBTs, and he has karen to hump because she was indoctrinated and that is all he does with women (you know, his animals, good for sex and babies and nothing else.). He's a whore and a slimeball. Sorry for karen, who gets screwed by this trash. How she can take it, I don't know, but he does put his "thing" in her insides. This is how animals like pigpence live. I so hope that he with his hatred of women and his hatred of LGBTs, that no one will ever him to adopt from the ASPCA. Dogs and cats don't deserve to be exposed to sex creeps, either.
-------------------------------- and ALL of it that YOU ASSUME if true is perfectly acceptable in a Free Country Lysis .

It's weird to me that GLAAD is more concerned about wedding cakes than Homosexual genocide overseas.

So if he was a Muslim you would love him? Maybe you should check your hatred of Christians.

uh huh.

It means nothing at all. Only the morbidly curious and pathologically obsessed would even care.

Are you from his culture that you would even have a clue?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzt. Sorry, that's not correct.

It means a grown man marries to arrange a continuance of his mother. And that should give you pause. Actually it should have given his wife pause but that's her problem.

But it's not nearly as revealing as the fact that you endorse the pair --- the 'grabem by the p***y one and the "call 'er by the mother" other one --- simply because they wear your "team"'s colors. You must have no standards at all.

Forum List

Back