Lefties made fun of Pence saying he wouldn't go to dinner alone with a woman who wasn't his wife...

Clearly Mike Pence can't control himself. That's his choice.
You're either a f*ing idiot or are intentionally trying to spin this.

What the Democrats are doing to Kavanaugh is exactly why Pence denies them the opportunity to do the same thing to him by never allowing himself to be in a compromising situation.

What the Democrats are doing to Kavanaugh is exactly why Pence denies them the opportunity to do the same thing to him by never allowing himself to be in a compromising situation.

Sixteen years ago?

And how do you know this? Got a quote? And how would that be a "compromising position"? What, are women like "commies" or some shit?

The left didn't just make fun of Pence. The left said that he needed his wife to keep him from attacking every woman he saw. The left sees Pence as a perverted sexual predator.

So true. He's a sex freak. Normal men don't act this way. At least Karen lets him do that "thang," although I find this rather disgusting, but I'm not in his bed and would kill myself rather than let him to do the "thang" to me. He can do it to Karen. He's a sex creep.

Some people are disgusting.

Sixteen years ago?

And how do you know this? Got a quote? And how would that be a "compromising position"? What, are women like "commies" or some shit?
Your desperation is showing.... :p

...looks like they were just upset because he called them out on their bullshit game.

Funny that he was chastised for being respectful to his wife, somehow that was bad.

To truly understand the left, you just need to understand that everything that any conservative has ever done, EVER is the exact wrong thing and they should be ridiculed for it.

EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile, they will NOT have the same standards for their side.

It's not TRULY about protecting the vunerable. It's about money and power.

Just look at FEINSTEIN sitting on the letter from Ford fo r7 weeks.....waiting until the last moment before the vote in a POLITICAL PLOY.

IF Pence says he won't go to dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife, that's his choice.

Dimms are just mad that it might limit his vunerablility.

It was an idiot stance then and it’s an idiot stance now.

Why is it that so many men close to the President, including the President himself, have had serious issues with their boundaries with women. Roger Ailes, the head fund raiser with the RNC that Cohen arranged a pay off for, Cory Lewandowski, Rob Porter?

Now the guy handling the messaging for the Senate Judicial Committee has been forced to resign after it was reported he was fired from his last job for sexual harassment.

No wonder these people don’t know how to treat women with respect.

He's one smart, savvy man.

All you have to do is look at Kav and an incident Ford says happened 36 years ago.

No proof. No witnesses yet the lefty loons are sure Ford is the victim. LOL

What a victim. A stupid fifteen year old girl at a party she should never have been at. She doesn't remember anything about the party and 36 years after the party she accuses Kav of groping her.

Anyone who believes that bs is a few card short of a full deck.

...looks like they were just upset because he called them out on their bullshit game.

Funny that he was chastised for being respectful to his wife, somehow that was bad.

To truly understand the left, you just need to understand that everything that any conservative has ever done, EVER is the exact wrong thing and they should be ridiculed for it.

EVERYTHING.

Just look at FEINSTEIN sitting on the letter from Ford fo r7 weeks.....waiting until the last moment before the vote in a POLITICAL PLOY.

IF Pence says he won't go to dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife, that's his choice.

So, what you are actually saying is, Pence is the only Republican that isn't a horn dog?

Pence is a religious bigot and maybe scarier than Donnie, if he were Muslim the right wing snowflakes would call him every name in the book. But be a bigot in line with other bigots and all is fine.

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

If he were Muslim I’m sure you’d have nothing but nice things to say about him.

It has become obvious that Pence is a BRILLIANT man and an expert, savvy, seasoned politician.

The reason they mocked Pence for refusing to be caught in a compromising situation with a woman is because it frustrated them, making them aware that their biggest tactic for taking down Republicans - 'Herman Cain'ing them - would not / will not work on Pence.

If they are successful in setting up and taking down President Trump they will have a harder time doing so to Pence.
No they won't.
An accusation is all they need.
Sorry, but an accusation against the guy KNOWN not to allow himself to be alone with any other woman but his wife?

Even the Democrats, after making fun of him for this, know not even the dumbest of their followers would believe that....IMHO.

But did he have that rule when he was 17? That is all the crack these people need it seems

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This just in: “Mike Pence was once a horny teenager who no doubt fantasized about having sex with women. Witness says in high school he smiled at her and it made her uncomfortable.”

It has become obvious that Pence is a BRILLIANT man and an expert, savvy, seasoned politician.

The reason they mocked Pence for refusing to be caught in a compromising situation with a woman is because it frustrated them, making them aware that their biggest tactic for taking down Republicans - 'Herman Cain'ing them - would not / will not work on Pence.

If they are successful in setting up and taking down President Trump they will have a harder time doing so to Pence.
No they won't.
Sorry, but an accusation against the guy KNOWN not to allow himself to be alone with any other woman but his wife?

Even the Democrats, after making fun of him for this, know not even the dumbest of their followers would believe that....IMHO.

But did he have that rule when he was 17? That is all the crack these people need it seems

This just in: “Mike Pence was once a horny teenager who no doubt fantasized about having sex with women. Witness says in high school he smiled at her and it made her uncomfortable.”
Thanks for the demonstration of how easily liberals and snowflakes manufacture false narratives against others......

No they won't.

He should resign immediately.

EVERYTHING.

Why is it that so many men close to the President, including the President himself, have had serious issues with their boundaries with women. Roger Ailes, the head fund raiser with the RNC that Cohen arranged a pay off for, Cory Lewandowski, Rob Porter?

Now the guy handling the messaging for the Senate Judicial Committee has been forced to resign after it was reported he was fired from his last job for sexual harassment.

I wouldn’t want my wife to have dinner alone with a man whom isn’t me.

We are free to do as we wish.

Pence is showing respect for his wife and somehow that’s bad for #metoo shitheads??

Wow

The spin that his wife is needed to keep him from raping every woman he sees is stupid shameless left wing lunatic spin.

in December 2017, 4 University Of Montana Grizzly Bears Football teamates gang raped a female student when she was too drunk to resist. the players claimed it was consensual, they were not charged with a crime. a month later, three Griz football players sexually assaulted 2 female students after drugging them. none of them were prosecuted either.

we need to be careful out there!

EVERYTHING.

I wouldn’t want my wife to have dinner alone with a man whom isn’t me.

We are free to do as we wish.

Pence is showing respect for his wife and somehow that’s bad for #metoo shitheads??

Wow

The spin that his wife is needed to keep him from raping every woman he sees is stupid shameless left wing lunatic spin.

As a business woman who was frequently required throughout my career, to attend business dinners, conferences and training seminars without my husband, I find your comments completely ignorant of common business practices.

I can add that at no time did any executive that I attended any of these dinners/seminars business events with, ever behaved in a manner that made me feel uncomfortable, but I did attend a number of district management meetings where I was the only woman present where I was basically attacked for taking a man’s job. I believe they now call this “sexual harassment”.

Pence is a religious bigot and maybe scarier than Donnie, if he were Muslim the right wing snowflakes would call him every name in the book. But be a bigot in line with other bigots and all is fine.

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott
4536156.jpg

The left didn't just make fun of Pence. The left said that he needed his wife to keep him from attacking every woman he saw. The left sees Pence as a perverted sexual predator.

So true. He's a sex freak. Normal men don't act this way. At least Karen lets him do that "thang," although I find this rather disgusting, but I'm not in his bed and would kill myself rather than let him to do the "thang" to me. He can do it to Karen. He's a sex creep.

Yeah, the rest of us don't concern ourselves with the way people conduct their private sex lives.

Yeah, the rest of us don't concern ourselves with the way people conduct their private sex lives.

I cannot go along with the thing that these "evangelicals" have going on with sexual obsession. It's just so sick. yeah. I'm heterosexual. I'm female. I have my moments. But I don't spend my life concerned with what a straight or an LGBT does in the bedroom next door. It's so totally warped. And if someone is so emotionally close to another person to wish to marry? Many blessings be showered on the two of you. As they say: "love wins."

Forum List

Back