Leftist Carnegie Mellon professor wished Queen Elizabeth "an excruciating death"

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

"I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying," Carnegie Mellon University Professor Uju Anya tweeted on Thursday morning. "May her pain be excruciating."

Turns out she's a black radical racist feminst Muslim extremist nut. Yahoo News failed to mention that little detail. They also failed to mention she's a woman.

Why do respected schools like CMU hire people like that?

Last edited:

Turns out she's a radical racist feminst nut. Is she a Muslim too? Yahoo News failed to mention that little detail.

That diseased whore needs to be put down...

"I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying," Carnegie Mellon University Professor Uju Anya tweeted on Thursday morning. "May her pain be excruciating."

Turns out she's a black radical racist feminst Muslim extremist nut. Yahoo News failed to mention that little detail. They also failed to mention she's a woman.

Well... she's a jerk.

"If anyone expects me to express anything but disdain for the monarch who supervised a government that sponsored the genocide that massacred and displaced half my family and the consequences of which those alive today are still trying to overcome, you can keep wishing upon a star," Anya later tweeted.

That could do it...

And I was actually hanging out age 2 1/2 Essex farm at the time. May have seen part of coronation in London from apt. or little replica in Gt. Yeldham. But I was busy learning english finally from German Nazi pow./foreman of grandfathers farm. Eng/Ger. accent...It was like the twenties. RIP queenie. My english mother and grannie both reached 96 too...

Apparently not enough criticism to cause distress among Carnegie Mellon elitists
"If anyone expects me to express anything but disdain for the monarch who supervised a government that sponsored the genocide that massacred and displaced half my family and the consequences of which those alive today are still trying to overcome, you can keep wishing upon a star," Anya later tweeted.

India? Kenya? so many choices...

India? Kenya? so many choices...
Disdain is reasonable but you would expect more from Carnegie/Mellon elitists but maybe not from hypocrites.

Apparently not enough criticism to cause distress among Carnegie Mellon elitists

It's called tenure, which actually encourages the freedom to voice unpopular opinions.

I disagree with the language she used but it's an unpopular opinion. Twitter didn't exist when the British were colonizing Africa.

Forum List

Back