Leftist Comedians Cursing Because Trump's High Approval.Imagine The Insults When Trump Hits 55% ?

Actually, Bill was born in Arkansas
i didnt know they made cigars in Arkansas, what do they make them from? beavers?
Well, bill does insert them in beavers.....
female beavers?
Well, yeah, unless it's a transexual.
I have always wanted to date a white female beaver who thought she was turning Japanese

is "Spear-Chucker" considered a very vulgar curse word?...if someone ever calls me a spear chucker, he's in for one hell of an ass-whoopin!!!!

Spear chucker, Trapper John, Hawkeye and frank... And the world never came to an end...

th

My God the world is going to hell in a handbasket...

if they are using the C word while Trump is at 52 percent now....can u imagine what Samantha Bee might say on live TV while holding a used vibrator?

is "Spear-Chucker" considered a very vulgar curse word?...if someone ever calls me a spear chucker, he's in for one hell of an ass-whoopin!!!!

Spear chucker, Trapper John, Hawkeye and frank... And the world never came to an end...

th

didnt they use up all 24 curse words when Sarah Palin almost became President?

Anyone see the pattern? The more Trump wins/succeeds with the economy along with his 52% Approval, these loony and angry leftist hosts/comedians just get more vulgar,,in hopes to take Trump back down to 49%.
So where is Trump now? Around 52%,,,what if the economy continues to kick ass come October and the GOP has an 8 to 10 point lead going into the Mid-Terms?
Will the left run out of swears?,,,we are at the "C" word now,,,are there any more vulgar insults? If so,,please fill us in.
sounds to me like "WE THE PEOPLE" have given trump a mandate

:1peleas: Anyone see the pattern? The more Trump wins/succeeds with the economy along with his 52% Approval, these loony and angry leftist hosts/comedians just get more vulgar,,in hopes to take Trump back down to 49%.
So where is Trump now? Around 52%,,,what if the economy continues to kick ass come October and the GOP has an 8 to 10 point lead going into the Mid-Terms?
Will the left run out of swears?,,,we are at the "C" word now,,,are there any more vulgar insults? If so,,please fill us in.
:5_1_12024:

Are the comedians not realizing that during these jokes the audience is not laughing at the jokes, but them?

Expect more butthurt... a lot more. It never ends. I thought Nov 9th was the unbeatable record, I retract that statement.

:1peleas: Anyone see the pattern? The more Trump wins/succeeds with the economy along with his 52% Approval, these loony and angry leftist hosts/comedians just get more vulgar,,in hopes to take Trump back down to 49%.
Dream on. :71:
Because your prediction was right with Hillary? Lol

Yeah but come on, calling the President's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv? That's definitely an all time low for Democrats. It's shocking that those kinds of really bad folks now represent their Party.

Disagreeing over Politics is one thing, but calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', is another thing entirely. Those are fighting words. No matter how you feel about one's Politics, you don't do what Bee did. It's unacceptable. Sadly, the OP is Spot On. Democrats will become even more unhinged as Trump's numbers improve.

Dream on. :71:
Because your prediction was right with Hillary? Lol
an example poll:....simple yes or no.......Do you think Valerie Jarrett is a useless {name of insect}......yes or no?

what I see is the left doesn't want our country to be great.

Yeah but come on, calling the President's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv? That's definitely an all time low for Democrats. It's shocking that those kinds of really bad folks now represent their Party.

Disagreeing over Politics is one thing, but calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', is another thing entirely. Those are fighting words. No matter how you feel about one's Politics, you don't do what Bee did. It's unacceptable. Sadly, the OP is Spot On. Democrats will become even more unhinged as Trump's numbers improve.
and the left not calling for her firing is truly outrageous.

and the left not calling for her firing is truly outrageous.

And shocking. In fact, they're about give her a 'Television Academy' award. Hopefully bad Karma will be coming her way. She's a very bad person.

Trump has never seen a 52% average approval rating. It is currently still at 42% and that is the average. Some polls put him at less than 40%.

F-----K any polls that talk to the dumbest people on earth!,,,,if these so called pollsters just polled average working americans with an average IQ and doesnt speak like Maxine Waters/E.Warren and Hillary,,,,we actually have a 56% Approval for Trump

th

didnt maxine waters call Trump a Scumbag?,,,,,does she have a TV show we can cancell?

Wrong pattern.

When he was campaigning, Trump was being constantly rude, vulgar, insulting and other things. The media kept reporting on it and he shot up in the polls.

I thought you guys considered it awesome to be rude.

Cause comedians never use to use foul language before we had "Trashy" Trump as the Liar in Chief.

Forum List

Back