Leftist Death Threat Against MTG

Guessing we won’t see the usual suspects here screeching like they did with Omar’s rather suspect “death threat”.

Jack never finds anything wrong to be concerned about:
  1. No real threats to MTG.
  2. Nothing to see in the 2020 fraud election.
  3. But you can bet your sweet bippy that every last republican and conservative in America is a brainwashed Trump-following cult member and domestic terrorist! :shok:
Sick.

I'd certainly like to have lunch with her. A real American. I'd sooner take one of her over 50 of you each with a roll of hundred dollar bills.
You're too stupid to be trusted with that much money. You and MTG would get along well. Two cuckoo's who have no idea where each of them has been...except dragged over 5 miles of bad dirt road.

The left only cries when someone make death threats against their Commie/America hating leaders

Leftists are REALLY ugly "human beings" And theyre clearly not too bright

What a waste of time. Nobody is threatening her. This is a publicity stunt.

You're too stupid to be trusted with that much money.
Really Jack. Speak for yourself. I routinely make and carry much more.

You and MTG would get along well.
I think so too. I wish she was a neighbor of mine. I'd help her with her issues for free. Service to my country.

Two cuckoo's who have no idea where each of them has been...
I know right where I've been, where I'm going and where I'm from. But like so many, you can't beat me on the issues or subject matter so have to try to attack ME. Now I'm off to somewhere else you've never been--- the garage. :laughing0301:

Tell us Jack, can you even cut a straight line in a piece of wood? Or maybe that is all you can do.

The left only cries when someone make death threats against their Commie/America hating leaders

This is fake news because the Jewish space lasers aren't real, so they can't really assassinate her with them.

The first guy gives his name and phone number.

Tell me that asshole's phone isn't blowing up...

What a waste of time. Nobody is threatening her. This is a publicity stunt.

Only a moron with a death wish would try to carry out a threat against her. I have no doubt that she'd turn someone's head into mush if she had to.

That's the difference between strong, self-sufficient conservative women and weak, needy, dependent liberal women.

What evidence do you have that these are authentic, and if so, that they have anything to do with the left?

Only a moron with a death wish would try to carry out a threat against her. I have no doubt that she'd turn someone's head into mush if she had to.

That's the difference between strong, self-sufficient conservative women and weak, needy, dependent liberal women.

She did it herself because she has been getting bad press from Trump's pal Lin Wood.

Forum List

Back