Leftist George Soros owes $7b

Add that piece of shit to the growing list of lefties who preach higher taxes, but don't want that to apply to themselves. I've lost count of how many in Obama's administration have cheated on taxes, how many liberals in the media have failed to pay and then there is the king of tax evasion, Al Sharpton, who somehow managed to escape penalties or jail for his failure to pay what he owes.

George Soros s Tax Bill - Bloomberg Business

After telling people much poorer they need to pay more in taxes. Leftist hypocrisy never ceases to astound me.
He should get a militia together, threaten to shoot federal officers, and threaten to use women as a shield. Then the right will surely jump to his defense as they did with Bundy and his ranch.

You are so full of shit. Soros is evil and what he does is far worse than anything that Bundy guy could come up with. Soros likes destroying the economies in countries for fun and money. By the way, it's Muslim terrorists that use women as shields and the left doesn't criticize them.

You have managed yet again to avoid commenting on the tax cheating and evasion by the left. Just can't bring yourself to condemn it, can you? They are all complete hypocrites who want the rest of us to do as they say, not as they do. Anyone who is okay with that is a brain dead moron.

After telling people much poorer they need to pay more in taxes. Leftist hypocrisy never ceases to astound me.
He should get a militia together, threaten to shoot federal officers, and threaten to use women as a shield. Then the right will surely jump to his defense as they did with Bundy and his ranch.

You are so full of shit. Soros is evil and what he does is far worse than anything that Bundy guy could come up with. Soros likes destroying the economies in countries for fun and money. By the way, it's Muslim terrorists that use women as shields and the left doesn't criticize them.

You have managed yet again to avoid commenting on the tax cheating and evasion by the left. Just can't bring yourself to condemn it, can you? They are all complete hypocrites who want the rest of us to do as they say, not as they do. Anyone who is okay with that is a brain dead moron.
You're right terrorists do use women as shields.

Actually what he should do is much simpler.

He should pay his taxes.

He should pay his taxes.
Yeah I'm sure if he's required to he will. NEXT!

He should pay his taxes.
Not so fast. He's the one who demanded people pay more in taxes, people with much less than he. Leftist hypocrisy may be so common you don't see it anymore but I do. And that's the topic of this thread, so there is no next.

He should pay his taxes.
Not so fast. He's the one who demanded people pay more in taxes, people with much less than he. Leftist hypocrisy may be so common you don't see it anymore but I do. And that's the topic of this thread, so there is no next.
Oooohhh so he doesn't even owe that money, you just think he should pay it! Luckily according to your article as of 2008 that method of avoiding taxes doesn't exist anymore. So I bet he's been paying the right taxes since then. Good job Democrat run congress! :thup:

He should pay his taxes.
Oooohhh so he doesn't even owe that money, you just think he should pay it! Luckily according to your article as of 2008 that method of avoiding taxes doesn't exist anymore. So I bet he's been paying the right taxes since then. Good job Democrat run congress! :thup:
I didn't say he didn't owe it, skid mark. Read the link.

He should pay his taxes.
I did. He WOULD owe it, except what congress passed in 2008 didn't exist. So...

He should pay his taxes.
You didn't read far enough. Skip right to the end. He deferred taxes by dumping assets into Irish investments, but it's going to be due in 2 years.

You didn't read far enough. Skip right to the end. He deferred taxes by dumping assets into Irish investments, but it's going to be due in 2 years.
Oh okay. If he doesn't pay in 2 years then get back to me. :thup:

You have no idea the maneuver he pulled. In simple terms it's called tax evasion. He was telling others to pay more while avoiding paying his own. I can't dumb it down any further for you.

You have no idea the maneuver he pulled. In simple terms it's called tax evasion. He was telling others to pay more while avoiding paying his own. I can't dumb it down any further for you.
Oh okay. When is that payment due again?

Next Republican President needs to bring the full weigh and power of the USA down on him to make him pay his fair share plus penalties and interest

Forum List

Back