Leftist Goverment “Workers” Hold 33-Minute Walk-Out to Protest Against Israel

If they want our help he does. We give them money. If they are doing something we object to, we have the right to hold up the money.

But this is different than Trump asking Ukraine to make up dirt on his opponent or else you won't get the money. That's crossing a line.

But if Bibi is murdering innocents, we have some power over that murdering bastard.
Trump never did that. Also it was Biden extorting Ukraine to fire their officials.

So you are truly an Arab/Muslim supporter??? I was not sure until today.

How else would you explain the antisemites repeating the same genocide smear dozens of times a day? Must be money in it.

BTW, I see Yoire brand new. Which anti-Israel poster had YOU been before you got banned? Asking for a friend.
You don't get banned for being anti Israel.

Apparently, someone thinks otherwise:

That says paid user from Israel in Israel's defense. You may have to pay people to defend Israel but not hard to find people who trash Israel. I can imagine a lot of these people quick to say ANTI SEMETIC are either Republicans trying to win over Jews or Jews from Israel. OR Jews like Joe LIeberman who proved he's more loyal to Israel than he is the Democrats who elected him in whatever state he resides.

It's weird. Soooo many people don't like Jewish people. And on a personal level I too know they are very annoying opinionated stubborn greedy one sided selfish rude racist people themselves.

Who just so happen to be the USA's ally. One of our most valuable strategic partners who keep an eye out on the Middle East for us.

any federal workers that would walk off the job and openly support any known terrorist organizations, would be fired on the spot and deported to an area more in line with their thinking.
Don't be absurd. ... :cuckoo:
The federal workers participating in the silent protest against the Israeli genocide in Gaza were not supporting any terrorists.

I remember that day. No Arabs that I can recall, but blacks erupted into cheers the moment it was announced the double-murderer was getting off.
WOKE Extortion

The prosecution threw the case out of fear that a conviction would cause another race riot. Vincent Bugliosi wrote about their amazing incompetence, but he didn't dare to say that it was intentional.

That says paid user from Israel in Israel's defense. You may have to pay people to defend Israel but not hard to find people who trash Israel. I can imagine a lot of these people quick to say ANTI SEMETIC are either Republicans trying to win over Jews or Jews from Israel. OR Jews like Joe LIeberman who proved he's more loyal to Israel than he is the Democrats who elected him in whatever state he resides.

It's weird. Soooo many people don't like Jewish people. And on a personal level I too know they are very annoying opinionated stubborn greedy one sided selfish rude racist people themselves.

Who just so happen to be the USA's ally. One of our most valuable strategic partners who keep an eye out on the Middle East for us.

You're a bigoted Nazi piece of shit. Fuck off and die, please.

I don’t think they are. Same with Turkey, another one of my favorite countries these days. They are Muslims, nonetheless, and pretty antisemitic.
That is why I backed up my claim they are Arabs. But they act the same.

Arabs in Dearborn, MI need to show up and vote for Biden.

Even Israeli's don't like Bibi Netenyahoo. He's a Jewish Trump

Are those arabs in the video?

Wow, the browning of America is moving even faster than I realized

WOKE Extortion

The prosecution threw the case out of fear that a conviction would cause another race riot. Vincent Bugliosi wrote about their amazing incompetence, but he didn't dare to say that it was intentional.
Same reason they threw the book at Chavin, and the jury convicted. The BLM was outside the jury room (outdoors), being loud….and obnoxious..and threatening.

The problem is that we reward these people threatening to riot by giving into them. It’s the same thing as giving your toddler ice cream when he throws a temper tantrum demanding it: reinforcing bad behavior.

Wow! Yet another liberal antisemite. They’ve really come out of the woodwork.

Any Jew who votes for the Democrats after what we’ve seen is either an idiot, or a raging radical leftist. Or both, as they often overlap.

Arabs in Dearborn, MI need to show up and vote for Biden.

Even Israeli's don't like Bibi Netenyahoo. He's a Jewish Trump

You read that antisemitic shit? So that’s where you’re getting your “news” from.

If even this jagoff can understand that it's genocide we've been witnessing since about the end of October last year, then everyone knows that's what it is at this point.
When we and the Allies bombed Dresden, other German Cities, where were the Arab sympathizers? They are now around like Termites.

Forum List

Back