Leftist Goverment “Workers” Hold 33-Minute Walk-Out to Protest Against Israel

When we and the Allies bombed Dresden, other German Cities, where were the Arab sympathizers? They are now around like Termites.
Here’s what I’ve noticed, especially in the last few weeks: Liberals who SEEMED to be opposed to bigotry, and never said anything against Jews, are coming out like termites spewing their antisemitic venom.

It’s like the Arab infiltrators flipped a switch and said “come out, come out, wherever you are…..and spew your Jew-hate far and wide!”

Here’s what I’ve noticed, especially in the last few weeks: Liberals who SEEMED to be opposed to bigotry, and never said anything against Jews, are coming out like termites spewing their antisemitic venom.

It’s like the Arab infiltrators flipped a switch and said “come out, come out, wherever you are…..and spew your Jew-hate far and wide!”
Were you ever a supporter of the Democrats? I was for many decades. I woke up.

OK, OK….we know the liberals that have infected every aspect of the government have taken antisemitism to a new level, but I ask….

…. Do we taxpayers have to pay their salaries, or should they be docked? I for one don’t want my taxes paying for government workers to promote antisemitism that is driving the hate for Israel.

If Israel would stop killing innocent children there would be no protest

Were you ever a supporter of the Democrats? I was for many decades. I woke up.
I was.

Once when I attended a Jewish Republican meeting, I whispered to the man next to me that I used to be a Democrat. He said, “no need to whisper,” as he waved his arm over the 200 or so Jews in attendance, “we all were.”

Tell me, do you think half or more of Jews will abandon Biden now that he’s positioned Israel as the enemy? I know two Democrats, both Israel supporters, and they are sick over what Biden is doing.

Wow! Yet another liberal antisemite. They’ve really come out of the woodwork.

Any Jew who votes for the Democrats after what we’ve seen is either an idiot, or a raging radical leftist. Or both, as they often overlap.
A person who knows this nations history well is aware that even FDR as president did not like the Jews. FDR caused many to die back in Germany when he refused to allow a ship full of Jews to land in the USA Democrats have never supported the Jews at all. Even though he has not sent troops to fight the war against Gaza, Biden has been very kind to the Palestinians and wants to really help them out very very much.

If Israel would stop killing innocent children there would be no protest
FDR, Truman, Johnson to name some Democrats killed millions of innocent children. They only favor Arabs to be blunt.

A person who knows this nations history well is aware that even FDR as president did not like the Jews. FDR caused many to die back in Germany when he refused to allow a ship full of Jews to land in the USA Democrats have never supported the Jews at all. Even though he has not sent troops to fight the war against Gaza, Biden has been very kind to the Palestinians and wants to really help them out very very much.
Most educated people know about the St. Louis, but I don’t know how many know he was on the Board of Harvard in the 20s and 30s - maybe even president, not sure - and he was behind the Jew quotas.

When we and the Allies bombed Dresden, other German Cities, where were the Arab sympathizers? They are now around like Termites.
giphy.gif

Not just killed…..tortured to death. It’s not even comparable.
It’s different when 12 Hamas Fighters flee a battle into an Apartment building and begin shooting from there and IDF blows up the building killing children in the building ( Along with the Hamas Fighters ) and a Hamas Fighter going into twin Toddlers Bedroom in a kibbutz and cutting their heads off with a shovel while raping the Mother as she watched after killing the father with a Bayonet

Last edited:
There is no honor in murdering a child or a female family member.
In France, a Muslim tortured a 93-year-old Holocaust survivor, including raping her, and then threw her off the roof to her death.

These are the type of people that Biden and leftists are siding with: pure monsters. Talk about a Faustian bargain: Biden and Obama are going to Hell. IMHO, of course.

It’s different when 12 Hamas Fighters flee a battle into an Apartment building and begin shooting from there and IDF blows up the building killing children in the building ( Along with the Hamas Fighters ) and a Hamas Fighter going int twin Toddlers Bedroom in a kibbutz and cutting their heads off with a shovel while raping the Mother as she watched after killing the father with a Bayonet
….or cutting the fetus out of a woman, keeping the mother alive long enough for her to see her baby’s head cut off, before the Muslim savage and does the same thing to her.

In France, a Muslim tortured a 93-year-old Holocaust survivor, including raping her, and then threw her off the roof to her death.

These are the type of people that Biden and leftists are siding with: pure monsters. Talk about a Faustian bargain: Biden and Obama are going to Hell. IMHO, of course.
And that is not very unusual. I read of Muslims using wood chipping machines to toss the bodies into once they tossed them off roofs.

Forum List

Back