Leftist groups pushing for censorship of speech they don't like

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Civil rights groups call for tech firms to crack down on hate groups
Civil rights groups call for tech companies to crack down on hate speech

There is no such thing as hate speech,you can hate ANYTHING ANYONE says and it can be called "hate speech" this will 100% affect ONLY Anti Jew groups and Pro White groups....Black,Asian,Jewish,Hispanic supremacist groups won't be affected AT ALL. Its past time for President Trump to crack down on these groups AND on ANYONE that censors people because of their political views.

Censorship is a function of the government, not private businesses.

A private business has the right to not allow anything they damn well want.

Keep your big government statist hands out of my internet.

There is no such thing as hate speech,you can hate ANYTHING ANYONE says and it can be called "hate speech" this will 100% affect ONLY Anti Jew groups and Pro White groups....Black,Asian,Jewish,Hispanic supremacist groups won't be affected AT ALL. Its past time for President Trump to crack down on these groups AND on ANYONE that censors people because of their political views.

At least you linked to a real news source and not a blog.

But alas, there is such a thing as hate speech and Trump is the master wizard of spreading it.
And Trump can't tell private corporations how they should handle speech, free or otherwise.

Civil rights groups can lobby and promote whatever the hell they want.

Just like the Federalist Society lobbied Trump and shoved Kavanaugh down our throats.

This is the second thread we've both posted to in which we had to lecture the O/P about civil rights when they are promoting authoritarianism.
What is it with these Trumpies?

But alas, there is such a thing as hate speech and Trump is the master wizard of spreading it.
And Trump can't tell private corporations how they should handle speech, free or otherwise.

Just like the Federalist Society lobbied Trump and shoved Kavanaugh down our throats.

I actually do not think there is any such thing as hate speech, just as I do not agree with hate crime laws. You are no more dead if I kill you because I hate your race than if I kill you just for the hell of it.

This is the second thread we've both posted to in which we had to lecture the O/P about civil rights when they are promoting authoritarianism.
What is it with these Trumpies?

When the sheepherder is an authoritarian, you can expect the sheep to follow.

They never can seem to remember that subtle law.

u prove otherwise each day

The term "hate speech" has been brilliantly coined, manipulated and now codified by our PC zealots.

There's always an excuse for our illiberal authoritarian leftists to shut people up, intimidate and punish. Always.

That's just how authoritarians are.

Last edited:
The term "hate speech" has been brilliantly coined, manipulated and now codified by our PC zealots.

There's always an excuse for our illiberal authoritarian leftists to shut people up, intimidate and punish. Always.

Actually my Grandmother taught me about hate speech forty-five years ago when she told me to not say anything bad about people.

Actually my Grandmother taught me about hate speech forty-five years ago when she told me to not say anything bad about people.
Or she'll ruin your career and/or throw you in jail.

Wow, mean lady.

Or she'll ruin your career and/or throw you in jail.

Wow, mean lady.
No, she said it was a sin.

President Trump only dishes out what he receives....The media will either learn or they will continue to be taught a lesson,no more laying down and letting the propaganda wing of the democratic party to lecture the whole country on who is right and who is wrong...people don't trust them and they don't trust what they say. Private companies that allow the PUBLIC to use their platforms gave up the right to censor them with that decision. Censorship is a 1 way street with these companies and therefore they need to be regulated.

Forum List

Back