Leftist Hollyweirdo's and their freak show 2013 MTV Awards

Onward Christian soldiers!
The Christians of today are not the Christians of yesterday.

Christian world V the non-Christian world/s...I choose the Christian world.

Billy Ray...true American patriot.

http://theboot.com/billy-ray-cyrus-im-american-album/

He’s one of the most famous fathers in the world, not to mention a platinum-selling singer, accomplished actor and dedicated philanthropist. But if you ask him, one of the most important titles on Billy Ray Cyrus‘ resume is ‘American.’ The Kentucky native wears his patriotism on his musical sleeve on the brand-new album, ‘I’m American,’ released today (June 28).

“[It's a] tribute to veterans and the men and women who are sacrificing so much for our freedom,” Billy Ray tells The Boot, “and the sacrifice their entire family is making.”

The singer got the idea to do an entire collection of original patriotic songs after playing for troops outside of Kabul, Afghanistan in 2009. “We were playing ‘Some Gave All’ and some bombs went off,” Billy Ray recalls. “A young soldier stood up and said, ‘Keep going, Mr. Cyrus. We’re used to it.’ Right then, I knew I’d make this album.”

#####

My guess is that Miley is like her dad.

Last edited:
[quo

That's your opinion.

I don't go in so much for religion but for what Jesus taught and what he did for us. Sorry you don't appreciate it. I guess we"ll all find out when we kick the bucket.

I think you have issues and you deal with them by hating folks for no specific reason other than their beliefs. I dealt with my issues in other ways.

Ah, the two most tired arguments of a religionists.

"Whhhhy do you haaaaaate me?" when you don't accept their backward ass superstitions.

Not to mention the old, "just wait until you die, then you'll find out."

By your logic, God is burning Ann Frank in Hell for all eternity because she didn't accept Jesus, but Jeffrey Dahmner got into Heaven because he Found Jesus before another inmate clubbed him like a baby seal.

That's why I have no respect for you clowns.

As for what Jesus taught.

Did he teach "One Human Being owning another is wrong"? Nope. Never once did he say Slavery was wrong.

He did have some harsh things to say about greed and the accumulation of wealth that most Republicans who want to cut food stamps to poor children seemed to have missed.

Someone needs to tell Miley that her tongue is not her strongest asset

miley-cyrus-tongue-alive.gif

Last edited:
[quo

That's your opinion.

I don't go in so much for religion but for what Jesus taught and what he did for us. Sorry you don't appreciate it. I guess we"ll all find out when we kick the bucket.

I think you have issues and you deal with them by hating folks for no specific reason other than their beliefs. I dealt with my issues in other ways.

Ah, the two most tired arguments of a religionists.

"Whhhhy do you haaaaaate me?" when you don't accept their backward ass superstitions.

Not to mention the old, "just wait until you die, then you'll find out."

By your logic, God is burning Ann Frank in Hell for all eternity because she didn't accept Jesus, but Jeffrey Dahmner got into Heaven because he Found Jesus before another inmate clubbed him like a baby seal.

That's why I have no respect for you clowns.

As for what Jesus taught.

Did he teach "One Human Being owning another is wrong"? Nope. Never once did he say Slavery was wrong.

He did have some harsh things to say about greed and the accumulation of wealth that most Republicans who want to cut food stamps to poor children seemed to have missed.

I could care less if you hate me. That's your problem. As long as you're not advocating burning us in ovens you can hate all you want. The only one who suffers is you.

Also, slavery back in Jesus' day meant you were responsible for someone. It's how the poor paid off their debts. It specifically states in the Bible how you treat your debtors. Slavery was also supposed to be for a limited time. Not permanent. It wasn't ownership in Palestine. Egypt practiced the kind of slavery you're talking about.

BTW. They cut food stamps in half since the election. Who's responsible? Sure as hell isn't the House Republicans.

You know, if you're gonna spew it would help if you knew what you're talking about. You only know just enough to be mostly wrong. You sound like a baby stomping his feet half the time.

Grow the Hell up.

Last edited:
It seems like every year they do something raunchy to try and get attention. As I understand it, their ratings are horrible, especially compared to other award shows.

Desperation at its sleaziest.

Now don't ya'll go hackin' on Miss Miley...

... Uncle Ferd kinda sweet on her...

... an' thinks she's a Honey.
:eusa_shifty:

Just people, mostly young people, with different fashion styles.
It's all harmless enough.

Venus had her hair dyed bright purple at the US Open tennis today, and pulled back severely in a side and staged pony tail, making a fashion statement.

MTV Music Awards...probably not the place to be looking for 'elegance' singing;

Christie Whelan - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Carols by Candlelight 2012 - YouTube
Christie Whelan - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Carols by Candlelight

It's the violent video games we should be worried about.

It's a matter of what you like. To me that is old fashioned and boring. Mariah Carey she ain't.

Now I'm in my sixties. So into Sinatra, but also liking some new stuff. These guys harmonies are mind blowing and they are using all the old technique as well as modern. That's creativity.

I viewed the MTV awards gallery as LadyGunSlinger requested.

I was more refering to the 'elegant' dress and grooming of Christie Whelan at 'Carols'...as compared to the MTV folks' fashion.

Mariah Carey she's not...but given that we have to fight for Christmas every year, and she volunteers, she's most welcome.

Fight who and for what? In Chicago, the city puts up decorations and Nativity Scenes every where. In fact, you can't escape from Christmas, much less fight for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a matter of what you like. To me that is old fashioned and boring. Mariah Carey she ain't.

Now I'm in my sixties. So into Sinatra, but also liking some new stuff. These guys harmonies are mind blowing and they are using all the old technique as well as modern. That's creativity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OglS3Q0Zxik&list=HL1377606962

I viewed the MTV awards gallery as LadyGunSlinger requested.

I was more refering to the 'elegant' dress and grooming of Christie Whelan at 'Carols'...as compared to the MTV folks' fashion.

Mariah Carey she's not...but given that we have to fight for Christmas every year, and she volunteers, she's most welcome.

Fight who and for what? In Chicago, the city puts up decorations and Nativity Scenes every where. In fact, you can't escape from Christmas, much less fight for it.

OMG!!!!!!!

It must be quite the traumatic experience for you.

Next time that time of the year comes around just take a Percocet and a couple of shots of Jack Daniels and it won't bother you so much.

[

So how do you rationalize your bad behavior?

What bad behavior? Hurting your wittle feelings?

Frankly, I've never started a crusade, burned a witch, tortured a heretic, suppressed a scientific fact, molested an altar boy or collaborated with a Nazi. Your wonderful catholic church did all that shit.

The hilarious thing to me is that they have the FUCKING NERVE to try to preach morality to me after all that shit.

Again, I'm not the one torturing people for not believing what they believe. That would be your fellow Christians. I just point out the absurdity of it all.

And frankly, if you've earned my hate, you've probably done something to deserve it.

[
Some folks grow up and move on. You haven't done that yet is appears.

I'm not here to exchange insults with assholes all morning.

Have a nice day.

Big tough ex-Green Beret (yeah right) walking away from an argument... Good show.

Seems to me your hatred covers anyone who dares to call themselves a Christian.

I think anyone who's a bigot is behaving badly and you're trying to rationalize it. As if you had valid excuses to be a hateful bigot.

Oh, and I'm not a Catholic. You are. So it's your Catholic Church, not mine. Catholicism was created by a warped version of Christianity in Rome. I don't believe Jesus would approve of it because it doesn't follow the Gospels and it was military and colonialist in nature.

Joey's mouth-frothing hatred covers...well, pretty much everyone, especially himself. I'm not sure I have EVER seen anyone as determined to be miserable as he is.

It seems like every year they do something raunchy to try and get attention. As I understand it, their ratings are horrible, especially compared to other award shows.

Desperation at its sleaziest.

All of the awards shows ratings have been down. The Tony Awards were so bad, I even think they discussed not airing them any more at some point. They don't have the draw they once did.

Twerking, nazis, catholics, and the KKK. What a combo. Would you like that supersized?

Forum List

Back