Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

Sure........................
2/3rds of your comment I agree with.

"Marxist DO advocate violent overthrow".

View attachment 641887

And yes, it is better to lock them up.

As federal prosecutors have brought cases against nearly 700 rioters, a heated debate has emerged over what justice should look like for such an unprecedented assault on democracy. This debate has raged on social media and in the halls of Congress. It has also played out among the two dozen judges handling the cases at the federal courthouse in Washington, DC.

After 50 sentencings, a split has developed on the bench: One group of judges has handed down stiffer punishments to rioters, including time behind bars.

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.
Is "January 6th" going to be your defense every time the left riots? What kind of a defense is that?

Is "January 6th" going to be your defense every time the left riots? What kind of a defense is that?
Just like republicans bring up the summer riots of 2020..................every time?
Trying to equate the two?
Just like the OP did..........................."Leftist insurrectionist"?

Just like republicans bring up the summer riots of 2020..................every time?
What I cant figure out is, why you would bring up the one and only riot in GOP history, when you guys have rioted THOUSANDS of times? Also, the left has mentioned january 6th more times than the combined right wing talk about the THOUSANDS of democrat riots. You dont see an imbalance here? You dont see the shameless hypocrisy here?

What I cant figure out is, why you would bring up the one and only riot in GOP history, when you guys have rioted THOUSANDS of times?
So, there have been riots, not insurrections.
Also, the left has mentioned january 6th more times than the combined right wing talk about the THOUSANDS of democrat riots.
That's true, and people talked about the airplane hijackings on 9/11 THOUSANDS of times more than they mentioned any other.
You dont see an imbalance here?
Yes, I do.
You dont see the shameless hypocrisy here?
Yes, I do, by the right, EVERY riot is now called a protest.
Every riot is now called an "insurrection".

What I cant figure out is, why you would bring up the one and only riot in GOP history, when you guys have rioted THOUSANDS of times? Also, the left has mentioned january 6th more times than the combined right wing talk about the THOUSANDS of democrat riots. You dont see an imbalance here? You dont see the shameless hypocrisy here?
We`ve had riots throughout our history but those were mostly about racial injustice, not trying to install a person in the Whitehouse just because they`re in love with the guy. The guy who instigated the BLM riots is serving 22 years for torturing and murdering a human being because he may have had a counterfeit $20 bill. Are you just pretending to be this stupid?

After losing by 7 million votes and losing the electoral college vote in a "landslide",
Trump and his drama fag cult, STILL demanded recounts and petitioned the courts over 60 times.

Asking for a lot of recounts is still working within the system. Your claims of "insurrection" are just not supported.

There was a peaceful protest. It got out of hand and a small group of them crossed the line into rioting.

I, and the vast majority of republicans, fully support those rioters being held accountable according to the Law and the Constitution.

This COULD and SHOULD be a point of common ground between us. But you drama fags don't want ANY common ground. YOu want to create/support an illusion that anyone to the right of Biden is a freaking nazi or some such shit.

WOW, "THEY"?
It was one fucking MAYOR

That was one mayor that made that specific quote. "They" as in your side, supported, enabled, coddled, and/or celebrated the various autonomous zones which were formal, if symbolic, rejections of American sovereignty.

That you pretend to not remember what happened so recently is just you being dishonest.

That is the textbook definition of insurrection, and thus reveals that all your hysterics about the 1/6 riot are just partisan theatrics.

Who/what isn't operating normally?

I'm not sure which if any states have returned to normal, pre covid voting rules, but I know that you people while like the drama fags you are, at the very suggestion of doing so. If you want to educate yourself, you can investigate further.

My point is that your side seemed strangely invested in the new, much looser rules.

Why do you think that is? Perhaps it made something your side wanted to do, easier?

We`ve had riots throughout our history but those were mostly about racial injustice, not trying to install a person in the Whitehouse just because they`re in love with the guy. The guy who instigated the BLM riots is serving 22 years for torturing and murdering a human being because he may have had a counterfeit $20 bill. Are you just pretending to be this stupid?

The lack of self awareness is beyond belief.

That you support the reasons for the riots, does not negate the fact that they were riots.

When you people whine about the one riot our side did, on 1/6, and we say, "Jesus Christ, why are you being such a drama fag over one little riot, when you people did hundreds, if not thousands in the previous 4 years?"

that is a valid response.

You saying, "but our reason for rioting was better" is not a defense.

That is just you admitting that you support using political violence against your enemies.

That is the difference here. YOUR side, generally supports the use of political violence, while our side does not.

YOu are the bad guys, we are the good guys. YOu are the criminals, we are the innocent targets of your crimes.

Asking for a lot of recounts is still working within the system. Your claims of "insurrection" are just not supported.
YES, they are, just not by the people supporting and defending them
There was a peaceful protest. It got out of hand and a small group of them crossed the line into rioting.
Sure there was.
Who brings brass knuckles, pepper spray, bear spray, stun guns, fire extinguishers, baseball bats, etc. and wears combat gear to a "peaceful protest?
I, and the vast majority of republicans, fully support those rioters being held accountable according to the Law and the Constitution.
Sure.......

July 26 2021
Instead of working to uncover and piece together all the information about what happened on Jan. 6, including what led up to the attempted coup, four GOP representatives – Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Greene – will hold a press conference on the "treatment" of the January 6 "prisoners," suggesting they are "political prisoners,"

“Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election,” Trump said in a statement Thursday, adding that the prosecutions have “proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice.”

This COULD and SHOULD be a point of common ground between us. But you drama fags don't want ANY common ground. YOu want to create/support an illusion that anyone to the right of Biden is a freaking nazi or some such shit.
It isn't.
You're STILL trying to cover up for DC rioters.

That was one mayor that made that specific quote. "They" as in your side, supported, enabled, coddled, and/or celebrated the various autonomous zones which were formal, if symbolic, rejections of American sovereignty.
WTF?
You're delusional.

June 22 2020
Chris Cuomo: “How long do you think Seattle and those few blocks look like this?”

Mayor Jenny Durkan: “I don’t know. We could have the summer of love.”

That you pretend to not remember what happened so recently is just you being dishonest.

That is the textbook definition of insurrection, and thus reveals that all your hysterics about the 1/6 riot are just partisan theatrics.
See what I mean.
I'm not sure which if any states have returned to normal, pre covid voting rules, but I know that you people while like the drama fags you are, at the very suggestion of doing so. If you want to educate yourself, you can investigate further.
You're the moron who made the claim, "Biden doesn't want to return to pre-covid rules" but can't back it up
My point is that your side seemed strangely invested in the new, much looser rules.

Why do you think that is? Perhaps it made something your side wanted to do, easier?

These are terrorists and the Left has no problem with their actions because they are doing their bidding. Remember, the Left cheered Police shooting unarmed 1/6 protestor who was not listening or heading orders.

Another Precedent from the Left.

That would require having a brain.

These are terrorists and the Left has no problem with their actions because they are doing their bidding. Remember, the Left cheered Police shooting unarmed 1/6 protestor who was not listening or heading orders.

Another Precedent from the Left.
I would be cheering louder for the police if they would have shot every one of trump`s thugs that entered the Capitol illegally. WTF, the cop only had one bullet?

I would be cheering louder for the police if they would have shot every one of trump`s thugs that entered the Capitol illegally. WTF, the cop only had one bullet?
You are a piece of filth and you need to get the fuck out of my world.

Oh, wait! There's a button for that.

:)

So, there have been riots, not insurrections.

That's true, and people talked about the airplane hijackings on 9/11 THOUSANDS of times more than they mentioned any other.

Yes, I do.

Yes, I do, by the right, EVERY riot is now called a protest.
Every riot is now called an "insurrection".
They call it an "insurrection" every time because they are mocking the left for falsely calling january 6th an "insurrection".

Who cares what most of your left wing riots are about? Your reasons are no better than a group of people who think an election was stolen. The difference is, its only happened one time in history for the right, while the left has rioted THOUSANDS of times.

We bring up your thousands of because you constantly talk about january 6th.

Yes. The right will be hearing about Jan. 6 for the next 20 years at least:
In the year 20** - lefties are rioting again about some nonsense.
Leftie response: "But....but....but... Jan. 6".

Forum List

Back