Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

YES, they are, just not by the people supporting and defending them

Sure there was.
Who brings brass knuckles, pepper spray, bear spray, stun guns, fire extinguishers, baseball bats, etc. and wears combat gear to a "peaceful protest?

At a guess, people who had experience protesting peacefully and being attacked by lefties, for example the Proud BOys.

The vast majority of people there that day, peacefully protested. A small group crossed the line, and started rioting.

Sure.......

July 26 2021
Instead of working to uncover and piece together all the information about what happened on Jan. 6, including what led up to the attempted coup, four GOP representatives – Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Greene – will hold a press conference on the "treatment" of the January 6 "prisoners," suggesting they are "political prisoners,"

“Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election,” Trump said in a statement Thursday, adding that the prosecutions have “proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice.”

I was clear that I support rioters (from both sides) being arrested and prosecuted according to the Law and hte Constitution.

Right in your excerpt the republicans express concern that the prosecution has EXCEEDED constitutional limits.

This is clearly true. That has been at least one example I know of, where the prosecutors admitted this.

It isn't.
You're STILL trying to cover up for DC rioters.

YOu are a filthy liar.

WTF?
You're delusional.

June 22 2020
Chris Cuomo: “How long do you think Seattle and those few blocks look like this?”

Mayor Jenny Durkan: “I don’t know. We could have the summer of love.”

SO, to prove I am wrong about claiming a mayor from your side, considered one of the lefty insurrections "the summer of love" you post the quote where a mayor from your side, says the insurrection might be "the summer of love"?

I must admit that is an interesting tactical choice, debating wise. Could you walk me though that one, r-e-a-l s-l-o-w, cause I'm not seeing how that challenges my claim.

See what I mean.

You're the moron who made the claim, "Biden doesn't want to return to pre-covid rules" but can't back it up

Well, first I thought it was important to point out how ignorant you are, about the shit you are talking about.

This is a press report on the formal Biden administration position on the matter.

"The Justice Department sent a stern warning on Wednesday that it may sue states that return to pre-pandemic voting laws, adding fuel to the fiery national debate over election integrity measures.

The new Biden administration legal guidance stated, “The department’s enforcement policy does not consider a jurisdiction’s re-adoption of prior voting laws or procedures to be presumptively lawful; instead, the department will review a jurisdiction’s changes in voting laws or procedures for compliance with all federal laws regarding elections, as the facts and circumstances warrant.” "

Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed​

Human rights are not up for debate.

Hence them being called human rights.

Burn the system down.
I know you believe that killing babies is a right, science be damned.

So, there have been riots, not insurrections.

That's true, and people talked about the airplane hijackings on 9/11 THOUSANDS of times more than they mentioned any other.

Yes, I do.

Yes, I do, by the right, EVERY riot is now called a protest.
Every riot is now called an "insurrection".
Thanks for the laughs!

I would be cheering louder for the police if they would have shot every one of trump`s thugs that entered the Capitol illegally. WTF, the cop only had one bullet?
Yes. You people only have a problem with people rioting the Capitol when something is being voted on that you favor. Of course they should be shot. But, when people are “peacefully protesting” by burning, looting and assaulting people and police throughout the Nation, then the protestors have rights and the police need to leave them alone.

I supported the Capitol Police when they discharged a firearm at the protestors who did not head the commands of police officers. Be Consistent.

Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed​

Human rights are not up for debate.

Hence them being called human rights.

Burn the system down.
If were human would thus be “life” and the life could not be taken because it’s murder. That’s fact. Your operational platform is emotion or what you wish was.

They call it an "insurrection" every time because they are mocking the left for falsely calling january 6th an "insurrection".
I know, democrats should realize, it was just a normal tourist visit..............Believe me.

“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
"Just stick with us".

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

We bring up your thousands of because you constantly talk about january 6th.
WTF?
So, we should just move on?
Old news?

May 10 2022
It's a refrain that former Sen. David Perdue has made a centerpiece of his campaign for governor in Georgia.
"The election in 2020 was rigged and stolen," Perdue asserted.

Perdue's first and latest television ads promote the lie that the elections were stolen. Trump has held rallies for Perdue in Georgia, hosted a fundraiser for him at his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago and aired ads bashing Kemp.

Guess which incident is two months older than the other?
Trump and his cult keep yapping about that.

At a guess, people who had experience protesting peacefully and being attacked by lefties, for example the Proud BOys.
Really?
The "lefty" DC police attacked the insurrectionist?
The vast majority of people there that day, peacefully protested. A small group crossed the line, and started rioting.
Sure, a "small" group of 700 to 800 people.
I was clear that I support rioters (from both sides) being arrested and prosecuted according to the Law and hte Constitution.

Right in your excerpt the republicans express concern that the prosecution has EXCEEDED constitutional limits.
How?
This is clearly true. That has been at least one example I know of, where the prosecutors admitted this.
Yes, it is.
Federal prosecutors on Tuesday accused D.C. police of using insufficient evidence to arrest demonstrators accused of rioting, putting the U.S. attorney’s office and local authorities at odds over how to deal with days of unrest in the District.

The written rebuke came one day after D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) publicly criticized the U.S. attorney’s office for not pursuing most of the criminal charges filed by police against nearly 70 people arrested during protests since mid-August. She also sent a letter to prosecutors detailing her complaints.

Noting the mass arrests three weeks ago of 42 people who police said were in a group that spray-painted buildings and set fire to patio umbrellas in Northwest Washington’s Adams Morgan area, acting U.S. attorney Michael Sherwin told Bowser in his own letter that he had no choice but to drop charges against all but one defendant.

About 5 miles from the capitol building, they had nothing to do with insurrection.
YOu are a filthy liar.
Just like your dear leader, a liar calling "others" liars.

"excerpt the republicans express concern that the prosecution has EXCEEDED constitutional limits".
"There was a peaceful protest. It got out of hand and a small group of them crossed the line into rioting'.
"insurrection might be "the summer of love"?

You downplay the DC insurrectionist but escalate another incident that you claim is an insurrection.

SO, to prove I am wrong about claiming a mayor from your side, considered one of the lefty insurrections "the summer of love"
ONE mayor isn't a consensus, moron.
Unless that mayor was Trump, then teabaggers would be in lockstep with their dear leader like Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Greene and their sycophants.
you post the quote where a mayor from your side, says the insurrection might be "the summer of love"?

I must admit that is an interesting tactical choice, debating wise. Could you walk me though that one, r-e-a-l s-l-o-w, cause I'm not seeing how that challenges my claim.
Funny no one republican referred to Seattle as an insurrection, until Trumptards did on January 6th.
It was ONE mayor so automatically EVERY democrat believes it?
And she clarified her remarks.

In an interview Thursday, prior to the deadly shooting in CHOP, Mayor Durkan acknowledged her poor choice of words.

“I clearly said that in jest, it probably was not the smart thing to do,” she said.

But Durkan said she believes critics ignored the totality of her remarks.

“It was not the best choice of words, but immediately after that, I clarified and qualified it,” she said.

Mayor Durkan doubled down on her belief that the city can allow CHOP to exist safely.

“In the coming days, I believe together we can create a Capitol Hill environment that allows for peaceful demonstrations at Cal Anderson, quality of life for residents, and take concrete steps towards a new vision for policing in our City.”

Trump and his cult double down on their defense of the DC insurrections.

Well, first I thought it was important to point out how ignorant you are, about the shit you are talking about.

This is a press report on the formal Biden administration position on the matter.

"The Justice Department sent a stern warning on Wednesday that it may sue states that return to pre-pandemic voting laws, adding fuel to the fiery national debate over election integrity measures.

The new Biden administration legal guidance stated, “The department’s enforcement policy does not consider a jurisdiction’s re-adoption of prior voting laws or procedures to be presumptively lawful; instead, the department will review a jurisdiction’s changes in voting laws or procedures for compliance with all federal laws regarding elections, as the facts and circumstances warrant.” "

WOW, THAT'S about VOTING you fucking MORON.
Pre covid "rules" they are referring to are the election" integrity" laws RWNJ's are implementing because THEY LOST.

I know, democrats should realize, it was just a normal tourist visit..............Believe me.

“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
"Just stick with us".

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
No one was charged with insurrection, fucktard.

WTF?
So, we should just move on?
Old news?

May 10 2022
It's a refrain that former Sen. David Perdue has made a centerpiece of his campaign for governor in Georgia.
"The election in 2020 was rigged and stolen," Perdue asserted.

Perdue's first and latest television ads promote the lie that the elections were stolen. Trump has held rallies for Perdue in Georgia, hosted a fundraiser for him at his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago and aired ads bashing Kemp.

Guess which incident is two months older than the other?
Trump and his cult keep yapping about that.
We should move on from your constant rioting?

No one was charged with insurrection, fucktard.
The act, you moron.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 2384, “seditious conspiracy” occurs when two or more persons:

conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof.

Really?
The "lefty" DC police attacked the insurrectionist?

Sure, a "small" group of 700 to 800 people.

How?

Yes, it is.
Federal prosecutors on Tuesday accused D.C. police of using insufficient evidence to arrest demonstrators accused of rioting, putting the U.S. attorney’s office and local authorities at odds over how to deal with days of unrest in the District.

The written rebuke came one day after D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) publicly criticized the U.S. attorney’s office for not pursuing most of the criminal charges filed by police against nearly 70 people arrested during protests since mid-August. She also sent a letter to prosecutors detailing her complaints.

Noting the mass arrests three weeks ago of 42 people who police said were in a group that spray-painted buildings and set fire to patio umbrellas in Northwest Washington’s Adams Morgan area, acting U.S. attorney Michael Sherwin told Bowser in his own letter that he had no choice but to drop charges against all but one defendant.

About 5 miles from the capitol building, they had nothing to do with insurrection.

Just like your dear leader, a liar calling "others" liars.

"excerpt the republicans express concern that the prosecution has EXCEEDED constitutional limits".
"There was a peaceful protest. It got out of hand and a small group of them crossed the line into rioting'.
"insurrection might be "the summer of love"?

You downplay the DC insurrectionist but escalate another incident that you claim is an insurrection.

ONE mayor isn't a consensus, moron.
Unless that mayor was Trump, then teabaggers would be in lockstep with their dear leader like Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Greene and their sycophants.

Funny no one republican referred to Seattle as an insurrection, until Trumptards did on January 6th.
It was ONE mayor so automatically EVERY democrat believes it?
And she clarified her remarks.

In an interview Thursday, prior to the deadly shooting in CHOP, Mayor Durkan acknowledged her poor choice of words.

“I clearly said that in jest, it probably was not the smart thing to do,” she said.

But Durkan said she believes critics ignored the totality of her remarks.

“It was not the best choice of words, but immediately after that, I clarified and qualified it,” she said.

Mayor Durkan doubled down on her belief that the city can allow CHOP to exist safely.

“In the coming days, I believe together we can create a Capitol Hill environment that allows for peaceful demonstrations at Cal Anderson, quality of life for residents, and take concrete steps towards a new vision for policing in our City.”

Trump and his cult double down on their defense of the DC insurrections.

WOW, THAT'S about VOTING you fucking MORON.
Pre covid "rules" they are referring to are the election" integrity" laws RWNJ's are implementing because THEY LOST.
You sure do work hard for the money.

The act, you moron.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof.
Well there have been numerous democrat riots that fall into that category, so you wont mind if we call you insurrectionists in the future anymore.

The act, you moron.

Insurrection​

nobody was charged with that from Jan 6

and yoj can bet your ass that xiden’s doj won’t charge any the dnc brownshirts attempting all this insurrections since the draft opinion was leaked

We should move on from the stolen election lie.
The election was certainly stolen. The mainstream media and social media hid damaging Biden information, not to mention the changing of rules at the last second in certain voting places. That combined with shitloads of fraudulent votes is how the election was stolen.

Forum List

Back