Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

You repeat yourself a lot. Early signs of dementia? Maybe you should see a neurologist for some cognitive testing.
Like your retarded dear leader did?

And then 10 minutes-- 15, 20 minutes later he'll say, remember the first question-- not the first but the 10th question? Give us that again. Can you do that again? And you go person, woman, man, camera, TV. If you get it in order, you get extra points.

They said nobody gets it in order. It's actually not that easy, but for me, it was easy.

They say go back to that question-- they don't tell you this. Go back to that question and repeat them. Can you do it? And you go person, woman, man, camera, TV.

They say, that's amazing. How did you do that? I do it because I have, like, a good memory, because I'm cognitively there.

Not sure what a Q Nut is, but frankly, your support of insurrectionist is noted....aiding and abetting them is a crime....ask Mary Surratt
Sure Q NUT.

1652273010614.png

Like your retarded dear leader did?

And then 10 minutes-- 15, 20 minutes later he'll say, remember the first question-- not the first but the 10th question? Give us that again. Can you do that again? And you go person, woman, man, camera, TV. If you get it in order, you get extra points.

They said nobody gets it in order. It's actually not that easy, but for me, it was easy.

They say go back to that question-- they don't tell you this. Go back to that question and repeat them. Can you do it? And you go person, woman, man, camera, TV.

They say, that's amazing. How did you do that? I do it because I have, like, a good memory, because I'm cognitively there.
I get it. You don't like talking about yourself. Lots of folks are like you. Although, not a lot of them post on forums like this one.

I don`t know what a xiden is but show me where this person, assuming it`s a person you`re blabbering about, encouraged people to riot. Show it or STFU.
Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Well, seeing how its an undeniable fact that stories about Hunters laptop were banned from social media a month before the election, you have no argument, other than denying the obvious, which again isnt much of a strategy.
explaining reality to a dembot cultist, who appears to be openningly supporting insurrection is like chasing waterfalls....

Look! More peaceful protests!

Protests-Riots-Fire-Flames-Police-Dumpster.jpg

[

View attachment 641312
geez!

A citywide police tactical alert was declared after a Tuesday night confrontation near downtown's Pershing Square.

Authorities say about 250 people had been marching peacefully for abortion rights before the clash. LAPD Chief Michel Moore says some demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at officers. One officer was struck with a baton.

There was no immediate word of any arrests and the crowd mostly dispersed after a large police presence was called in.

It was a nothing burger, compared to the many peaceful protests that took place throughout the Nation at the same time.

Why you guys let yourselves be led around by the nose by your main media with their exaggerated and false, drummed up accusations to put FEAR in to you and divide us citizens is the 64000 dollar question?

It was the only violence reported among demonstrations held around the country. About 1,000 people gathered outside the Supreme Court in Washington D.C. Smaller gatherings were held in Atlanta; Austin, Texas and in Manhattan etc.

Last edited:
geez!

glad to see you are back in your usual form!

PROPAGANDIST and DRAMA QUEEN EXTRAORDINAIRE!
Welcome back from the dead, knucklehead!

A citywide police tactical alert was declared after a Tuesday night confrontation near downtown's Pershing Square.

Authorities say about 250 people had been marching peacefully for abortion rights before the clash. LAPD Chief Michel Moore says some demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at officers. One officer was struck with a baton.

There was no immediate word of any arrests and the crowd mostly dispersed after a large police presence was called in.

It was a nothing burger, compared to the many peaceful protests that took place throughout the Nation at the same time.

Why you guys let yourselves be led around by the nose by your main media with their exaggerated and false, drummed up accusations to put FEAR in to you and divide us citizens is the 64000 dollar question?

It was the only violence reported among demonstrations held around the country. About 1,000 people gathered outside the Supreme Court in Washington D.C. Smaller gatherings were held in Atlanta; Austin, Texas and in Manhattan etc.

you think throwing rocks and bottles…deadly missles, at officers is a nothing burger? and having the SWAT comes out.is nothing?

wow

Look! More peaceful protests!

Protests-Riots-Fire-Flames-Police-Dumpster.jpg

[

View attachment 641312
The reason for the male leftists rioting over this is because, if the women can't get an abortion, the male would have consequences for his refusing to wear a condom before intercourse or get snipped.

you think throwing rocks and bottles…deadly missles, at officers is a nothing burger? and having the SWAT comes out.is nothing?

wow
I think it is horrible! But I also know it is a handful or two, of thugs and does not represent 1/1000th of the other peaceful protesters.

Also, it was not burning or destroying swaths of cars, businesses, or government buildings....

It could have been much, much worse....don't you agree?

I think it is horrible! But I also know it is a handful or two, of thugs and does not represent 1/1000th of the other peaceful protesters.

Also, it was not burning or destroying swaths of cars, businesses, or government buildings....

It could have been much, much worse....don't you agree?
oh for sure, we saw how they acted from 2016, to 2020....but I fear we are only seeing the beginning of what's gonna happen

Forum List

Back