Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

The election was certainly stolen.
No, it wasn't.
The mainstream media and social media hid damaging Biden information,
Really? What information?
not to mention the changing of rules at the last second in certain voting places.
What rules?
That combined with shitloads of fraudulent votes is how the election was stolen.
Really?
Trump and his cult just can't prove it.

Really? When?
Lets start with "Chaz".

"conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof."

nobody was charged with that from Jan 6
You're FOS, as usual

January 13 2022
The Department of Justice has charged 10 members and the leader and founder of the Oath Keepers – a far-right militia group that played a key role in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol – with seditious conspiracy, the Justice Department said Thursday.
The indictment came Wednesday from a D.C.-based federal grand jury, the Justice Department said, and was unsealed Thursday, charging the 11 individuals with seditious conspiracy among other offenses related to the Jan. 6. breach of the U.S. Capitol.
and yoj can bet your ass that xiden’s doj won’t charge any the dnc brownshirts attempting all this insurrections since the draft opinion was leaked

All what "insurrections" Q NUT?

Lets start with "Chaz".

"conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof."
WTF are you referring to?

1 - Like banning all talk about the Hunter laptop a month before voting.
Really?
How long was this "ban" and who implemented it?
Last minute?

The U.S. Supreme Court has faced a stream of last-minute appeals over election procedures since the spring, and most of the time it has rejected calls to allow less restrictive voting measures despite the pandemic.

That has generally meant that Republicans prevailed in seeking to block changes that would make it easier to vote during the Covid-19 era, especially in casting mail-in ballots. Of 11 election-related cases filed as emergency appeals since April, Republican interests won in eight.

Last SPRING, MORON.
NOT last minute.
3 - Are you under the impression that no one got caught committing voter fraud in the 2020 election? You need to do some googling, retard. Denying the existence of voter fraud is a fools game.
Google what?
Q NUT Daily?

Really?
The "lefty" DC police attacked the insurrectionist?

I made no such claim.

Sure, a "small" group of 700 to 800 people.

Correct. A very small group of the massive protest, crossed the line and rioted.

The excerpt does not report their specific complaints. I know of at least two, but I would be surprised if there are not more.

Yes, it is.
YEs. I know. Fed Prosecutors have admitted to violating constitutional rights on 1/6 rioters.

Federal prosecutors on Tuesday accused D.C. police of using insufficient evidence to arrest demonstrators accused of rioting, putting the U.S. attorney’s office and local authorities at odds over how to deal with days of unrest in the District.

The written rebuke came one day after D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) publicly criticized the U.S. attorney’s office for not pursuing most of the criminal charges filed by police against nearly 70 people arrested during protests since mid-August. She also sent a letter to prosecutors detailing her complaints.

Noting the mass arrests three weeks ago of 42 people who police said were in a group that spray-painted buildings and set fire to patio umbrellas in Northwest Washington’s Adams Morgan area, acting U.S. attorney Michael Sherwin told Bowser in his own letter that he had no choice but to drop charges against all but one defendant.

About 5 miles from the capitol building, they had nothing to do with insurrection.

Thus off topic.
Just like your dear leader, a liar calling "others" liars.

"excerpt the republicans express concern that the prosecution has EXCEEDED constitutional limits".
"There was a peaceful protest. It got out of hand and a small group of them crossed the line into rioting'.
"insurrection might be "the summer of love"?

You downplay the DC insurrectionist but escalate another incident that you claim is an insurrection.

Nope. I am honest about both.

ONE mayor isn't a consensus, moron.

It was the most clear example. You are the moron. YOur pretense of not remember is a lie.

Unless that mayor was Trump, then teabaggers would be in lockstep with their dear leader like Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Greene and their sycophants.

Funny no one republican referred to Seattle as an insurrection, until Trumptards did on January 6th.
It was ONE mayor so automatically EVERY democrat believes it?
And she clarified her remarks.

In an interview Thursday, prior to the deadly shooting in CHOP, Mayor Durkan acknowledged her poor choice of words.

“I clearly said that in jest, it probably was not the smart thing to do,” she said.

But Durkan said she believes critics ignored the totality of her remarks.

“It was not the best choice of words, but immediately after that, I clarified and qualified it,” she said.

Mayor Durkan doubled down on her belief that the city can allow CHOP to exist safely.

“In the coming days, I believe together we can create a Capitol Hill environment that allows for peaceful demonstrations at Cal Anderson, quality of life for residents, and take concrete steps towards a new vision for policing in our City.”

Trump and his cult double down on their defense of the DC insurrections.

How long did she let that lawlessness continue? Was that the one that was shut down after a murder, taht the police were not allowed to investigate?

WOW, THAT'S about VOTING you fucking MORON.
Pre covid "rules" they are referring to are the election" integrity" laws RWNJ's are implementing because THEY LOST.

Correct. Voting. You claim that our concerns are invalid, but Biden is refusing to return to normal pre-covid voting rules, and threatening to use federal power to fight a return to normalcy.

What an odd thing to do. He is fighting against the rules as they existed when he won the v.p. under BIll Clinton.

Really?
How long was this "ban" and who implemented it?

Last minute?

The U.S. Supreme Court has faced a stream of last-minute appeals over election procedures since the spring, and most of the time it has rejected calls to allow less restrictive voting measures despite the pandemic.

That has generally meant that Republicans prevailed in seeking to block changes that would make it easier to vote during the Covid-19 era, especially in casting mail-in ballots. Of 11 election-related cases filed as emergency appeals since April, Republican interests won in eight.

Last SPRING, MORON.
NOT last minute.

Google what?
Q NUT Daily?
Denying the obvious isnt much of a strategy. You are in over your head in this debate.

I made no such claim.
Yes, you did.
"At a guess, people who had experience protesting peacefully and being attacked by lefties, for example the Proud BOys."

A federal grand jury indictment filed Tuesday accuses the former chairman of the Proud Boys of joining with other leaders of the group in discussing a plan to attack the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

So, who attacked them?
The only ones fighting were Trumptards and police.

Correct. A very small group of the massive protest, crossed the line and rioted.
Now, 700 to 800 people are "very" small?
The excerpt does not report their specific complaints. I know of at least two, but I would be surprised if there are not more.
Sure but you have the Majorrie Taylor Greene selective "amnesia'..
YEs. I know. Fed Prosecutors have admitted to violating constitutional rights on 1/6 rioters.
They were 5 miles away, idiot, spraying paint on a building.
Thus off topic.
NO SHIT.

Nope. I am honest about both.
LOL.
It was the most clear example. You are the moron. YOur pretense of not remember is a lie.
WTF, IDIOT?
It was ONE mayor, moron.
How long did she let that lawlessness continue? Was that the one that was shut down after a murder, taht the police were not allowed to investigate?
If they weren't allowed to investigate, how did the police know there was a murder, rape, etc?
Correct. Voting. You claim that our concerns are invalid,
They are invalid.
but Biden is refusing to return to normal pre-covid voting rules, and threatening to use federal power to fight a return to normalcy.
It's in the courts, dumbass.

What an odd thing to do. He is fighting against the rules as they existed when he won the v.p. under BIll Clinton.
Totally false.

Thanks for trying to participate. No trophy, however. Better luck next time.
Here's your "trophy", Q NUT.

1652268865352.png

You're FOS, as usual

January 13 2022
The Department of Justice has charged 10 members and the leader and founder of the Oath Keepers – a far-right militia group that played a key role in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol – with seditious conspiracy, the Justice Department said Thursday.
The indictment came Wednesday from a D.C.-based federal grand jury, the Justice Department said, and was unsealed Thursday, charging the 11 individuals with seditious conspiracy among other offenses related to the Jan. 6. breach of the U.S. Capitol.

All what "insurrections" Q NUT?
1) nobody was charged under the insurrection stat.
2) the ones encouraged by Nancy P and others to overthrow and threaten the SCOTUS

Forum List

Back