Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed​

An abortion-rights advocate group had hosted an earlier, peaceful rally and march without incident. Most of the protest was peaceful, police stressed to CBSLA. It was just a small splinter group which clashed with officers following that rally.

"Insurrectionist?
Republicans never mentioned insurrection before January 6th, when they attempted one at the capitol building, now it's as common as claiming republicans are "conservative" and "patriots"

Republicans are anything but.
sadly some folks decided to riot and attempt an insurrection…largely encouraged by Xiden, Chucky. Warren and the like

Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed​

An abortion-rights advocate group had hosted an earlier, peaceful rally and march without incident. Most of the protest was peaceful, police stressed to CBSLA. It was just a small splinter group which clashed with officers following that rally.

"Insurrectionist?
Republicans never mentioned insurrection before January 6th, when they attempted one at the capitol building, now it's as common as claiming republicans are "conservative" and "patriots"

Republicans are anything but.

1. 1/6 was a riot. Stop being a drama fag.

2. "insurrectionist" is certainly a buzz word these days, but REpublicans such as myself, have been decrying leftard violence and brown shirt tactics for...years, decades.

sadly some folks decided to riot and attempt an insurrection…largely encouraged by Xiden, Chucky. Warren and the like
I don`t know what a xiden is but show me where this person, assuming it`s a person you`re blabbering about, encouraged people to riot. Show it or STFU.

I don`t know what a xiden is but show me where this person, assuming it`s a person you`re blabbering about, encouraged people to riot. Show it or STFU.
has he denounced the calls for violence against the court?

It disproves the long held myth of rioting over race is the only thing lib loons Burn Loot and Murder about.
Whether it’s speech, race or choice; if it displeases them then they burn loot and murder.

It disproves the long held myth of rioting over race is the only thing lib loons Burn Loot and Murder about.
Whether it’s speech, race or choice; if it displeases them then they burn loot and murder.

Yes. It is the Stalinist mindset.

Look! More peaceful protests!

Protests-Riots-Fire-Flames-Police-Dumpster.jpg

[

View attachment 641312
I con-demn any violence. These should be peaceful protests leading up to voting.

1. 1/6 was a riot. Stop being a drama fag.
You're FOS.
WTF were the morons doing in the capitol, hunting politicians?

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

2. "insurrectionist" is certainly a buzz word these days, but REpublicans such as myself, have been decrying leftard violence and brown shirt tactics for...years, decades.
But you defend the traitors' violence.

You're FOS.
WTF were the morons doing in the capitol, hunting politicians?

Rioting. It was a riot. Riots are violent. There was no intent of overthrowing the government. YOu are a drama fag.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

But you defend the traitors' violence.

Here is the deal. You lefty partisans NEED to over charge or you would not be able to attack us.

We all agree that the rioter (of 1/6) should be held accountable for what they actually did.

BUT, if you accepted that and just did THAT, then we would be in the act of finding common ground.

BUT, you don't want that. You want, you NEED to always have an excuse to wail about how bad we are, to keep up the illusion of a crisis so that those who believe your shit, keep supporting you, even as your policies take this nation down to shit.

By exaggerating 1/6, you get to do that.

Your actions are DESIGNED to ruin this nation and turn Americans against each other.

I hope you burn in hell.

Rioting. It was a riot. Riots are violent. There was no intent of overthrowing the government. YOu are a drama fag.
Sure, you lying retard.
WTF do you think trying to overturn an election is?
Here is the deal. You lefty partisans NEED to over charge or you would not be able to attack us.

We all agree that the rioter (of 1/6) should be held accountable for what they actually did.

BUT, if you accepted that and just did THAT, then we would be in the act of finding common ground.

BUT, you don't want that. You want, you NEED to always have an excuse to wail about how bad we are, to keep up the illusion of a crisis so that those who believe your shit, keep supporting you, even as your policies take this nation down to shit.
We aren't the morons who tried to overthrow a government, your ilk did..................fucking traitors.
By exaggerating 1/6, you get to do that.
Sure............................and 9/11 was just a couple of airplanes that took a wrong turn.
Your actions are DESIGNED to ruin this nation and turn Americans against each other.
Wrong fuckstick traitor, we didn't try to overturn an election and still are.
I hope you burn in hell.
I'll take, as long as it keeps me a universe away from retards like you.

Sure, you lying retard.
WTF do you think trying to overturn an election is?

We aren't the morons who tried to overthrow a government, your ilk did..................fucking traitors.

Sure............................and 9/11 was just a couple of airplanes that took a wrong turn.

Wrong fuckstick traitor, we didn't try to overturn an election and still are.

I'll take, as long as it keeps me a universe away from retards like you.
Screw you AND your tin foil bullshit.

As long as you stay away from my children we'll both be happy.

Stay AWAY from my kids. When you're protesting, in the classroom, and any other time.

Forum List

Back