Leftist nut George Clooney says

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Leftist nut George Clooney, he with Lebanese wife who's a nutty Human Rights lawyer....Clooney says that HOLLYWOOD needs to help bring TONS more Muslim savages into America....says 10,000 a YEAR just ISN'T enough.

Also praises Traitor Bitch Merkel of course.

Hey George Looney....fuck you! I'm sure Steven Spielberg will PERSONALLY pay to help George POS Soros co-fund destruction of America via Muslim savages.

What is it with the left who does not see the dangers and huge expenses these people get when they come to our countries?

Leftist nut George Clooney, he with Lebanese wife who's a nutty Human Rights lawyer....Clooney says that HOLLYWOOD needs to help bring TONS more Muslim savages into America....says 10,000 a YEAR just ISN'T enough.

Hey George Looney....fuck you! I'm sure Steven Spielberg will PERSONALLY pay to help George POS Soros co-fund destruction of America via Muslim savages.

So when's the "Nazi" plan going to happen? Are you and your people still working on a 6 month timeline?

• Banned
What is it with the left who does not see the dangers and huge expenses these people get when they come to our countries?

Leftist nuts like George Clooney never have to get to associate with them, especially the crazy Hollyweird crowd behind their security gates.

• Banned

So when's the "Nazi" plan going to happen? Are you and your people still working on a 6 month timeline?

This would be our Governments plan now darling.

I approve of Clooney for following his trans-attraction. However, it's easy to be a looney if you are THAT rich.

That 6 month timeline still on? When will your Nazi leaders start to pop up? Have they already?

Clooney is a moron. Why do we keep giving these know nothings air time? He makes a living pretending to be somebody else, wtf does he know about anything else?

That 6 month timeline still on? When will your Nazi leaders start to pop up? Have they already?

What's the matter, are you upset that the Marxists and Traitors are failing already?

We are readying to shut border COMPLETELY with Slovenia and now Italy also, we are readying to send troops to Macedonia to FORCIBLY STOP ALL MIGRANTS and also to CLOSE Macedonia's border....this is part one of the plan, subsequent parts of the plan will be enacted in due course.

Austria Will 'Close Border' To Migrants

Our Government within a month to begin deporting the Muslim savages in military transport planes, small numbers of course to begin with, but within next four months larger numbers will be deported in these planes.

Austria to deport asylum seekers within one month

We DON'T want this FILTH, we NEVER DID, they are going to be REMOVED, the Commie UN, Washington DC and fucking NATO STFU....we get told what to do by NOBODY, Austria is OUR NATION and it stays OUR nation, anyone thinking otherwise, they are VERY stupid to do so. We cannot be blackmailed and used like Traitor Bitch Merkel, nobody is listening to her anymore, the sun gets ready to set on her AND on BERLIN....Austria and Hungary and OUR historical allies in Europa are now paving way to take control of Europa as a WHOLE....this is just the beginning....my Government and our friends Governments in other Patriotic Nations will be going hardcore THIS YEAR and nobody had better get in the way.

It begins.

My Chancellor says "SEND THEM ALL BACK"

'Send them all back': Austrian chancellor demands EU border patrols return every migrant picked up trying to reach Greece to Turkey
  • Chancellor Werner Faymann wants all refugees sent back to Turkey
  • Said police should save those crossing the sea, but then deport them
  • Austria 'will extend border controls if Turkey does not take them back'
  • Faymann said it's the only thing that would make radical enough impact

Send them all back: Austrian chancellor demands EU return all migrants

George Clooney is as full of shit as they come. Clooney can leave the country anytime he so chooses, that's the benefit of being an "actor" and a millionaire. 99% of Americans are stuck here. Clooney is welcome to kiss my ass anytime he wishes.

George Clooney is as full of shit as they come. Clooney can leave the country anytime he so chooses, that's the benefit of being an "actor" and a millionaire. 99% of Americans are stuck here. Clooney is welcome to kiss my ass anytime he wishes.

If the Clooney types love the "poor refugees" so much, they should be forced to live amongst them....I'm sure when Mrs. Clooney is gang-raped for the 20th time, Mr. Clooney might change his messed-up mind....or would he? Who knows with these weirdos.

What's the matter, are you upset that the Marxists and Traitors are failing already?

We are readying to shut border COMPLETELY with Slovenia and now Italy also, we are readying to send troops to Macedonia to FORCIBLY STOP ALL MIGRANTS and also to CLOSE Macedonia's border....this is part one of the plan, subsequent parts of the plan will be enacted in due course.

Our Government within a month to begin deporting the Muslim savages in military transport planes, small numbers of course to begin with, but within next four months larger numbers will be deported in these planes.

We DON'T want this FILTH, we NEVER DID, they are going to be REMOVED, the Commie UN, Washington DC and fucking NATO STFU....we get told what to do by NOBODY, Austria is OUR NATION and it stays OUR nation, anyone thinking otherwise, they are VERY stupid to do so. We cannot be blackmailed and used like Traitor Bitch Merkel, nobody is listening to her anymore, the sun gets ready to set on her AND on BERLIN....Austria and Hungary and OUR historical allies in Europa are now paving way to take control of Europa as a WHOLE....this is just the beginning....my Government and our friends Governments in other Patriotic Nations will be going hardcore THIS YEAR and nobody had better get in the way.

It begins.

'Send them all back': Austrian chancellor demands EU border patrols return every migrant picked up trying to reach Greece to Turkey

rzVdW.gif

It begins.

I lived in Mannheim, Heidelberg and Berlin for well over 6 years. Loved it. But I HAVE to say this (with apologies). WWII is long over. What happened then happened. Germany has MORE than paid for their part. Merkel needs to stop the bullshit and get real. I moved between the East and West LONG before the wall came down. One of the best moments of my life was watching that damned wall come down while I was stationed in Moscow. I cried tears of joy.

Merkel - grow a pair and stand up.

It begins.

rzVdW.gif

Remember what happened the last time that your type laughed at an Austrian leader?

You thought it was a joke then didn't you darling....then you found it it WASN'T a joke.

If the Clooney types love the "poor refugees" so much, they should be forced to live amongst them....I'm sure when Mrs. Clooney is gang-raped for the 20th time, Mr. Clooney might change his messed-up mind....or would he? Who knows with these weirdos.

Nope. Doesn't work that way here in the US. These "people" live by the rule of "do as I say, Not as I do." Like I said, Clooney can get on a plane and move to Switzerland anytime he so chooses, He's not forced to live with the results of his commie pals. We are.

It begins.

rzVdW.gif

Remember what happened the last time that your type laughed at an Austrian leader?

You thought it was a joke then didn't you darling....then you found it it WASN'T a joke.
Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone remembers Hitler. Especially on this forum since you keep threatening Naziism on everyone. What do you think RandallFlagg is Lucy right and Naziism is the way to go?

It begins.

I lived in Mannheim, Heidelberg and Berlin for well over 6 years. Loved it. But I HAVE to say this (with apologies). WWII is long over. What happened then happened. Germany has MORE than paid for their part. Merkel needs to stop the bullshit and get real. I moved between the East and West LONG before the wall came down. One of the best moments of my life was watching that damned wall come down while I was stationed in Moscow. I cried tears of joy.

Merkel - grow a pair and stand up.

Thank you, it's a pity that types that reside in New York City and Washington DC don't agree....German people must be destroyed because to them THIS is ONLY thing that will be accepted by them as "payment".

Austria never swallowed the propaganda, they tried it on us, but we Austrian's are Patriots and proud to be Austrian, so we told them to fuck off and shut up.

Our German cousins, once again, we Austrian's are going to have to save them from the evil from outside. It's not the first time in our Centuries our history that we've had to save the German's, of course like previous times, they are going to be ruled from Vienna and Budapest.

It begins.

rzVdW.gif

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone remembers Hitler. Especially on this forum since you keep threatening Naziism on everyone. What do you think RandallFlagg is Lucy right and Naziism is the way to go?

Well, Nazism? Hell no....but tell me this....who EXACTLY does THIS remind you of?

The ONLY thing missing is the "Zeig Heil"

It begins.

rzVdW.gif

Define "Nazi" and "Nazism"?

Is Patriotism and wanting to SAVE your Nation from destruction, is that "Nazism"?

No wonder you like the Traitors, because ANYONE who is AGAINST the destruction of our nations by allowing the Muslim filth in are called "Nazi's"....even CHILDREN have been called "Nazi's"

Forum List

Back