Leftist + social media = future unemployed victim of their own sjw creation.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' Director James Gunn Fired Over 10-Year-Old Tweets

Many actors & comedians are coming out of the woodwork to protest his firing by Disney. Yeah, the same Disney who puts DICKS in many of their cartoons.

More and more each week we hear about another victim of the sjw campaign and more often than not they are lefties. To add insult to their injury half the time the so called offending posts or statements are either comedic in nature or of some other benign nature.

The very net they planned to tangle up the mean ole righties in is capturing more of their own than anything else.

It would be funny if it weren't so scary. Imagine these asshats getting power again...

'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' Director James Gunn Fired Over 10-Year-Old Tweets

Many actors & comedians are coming out of the woodwork to protest his firing by Disney. Yeah, the same Disney who puts DICKS in many of their cartoons.

More and more each week we hear about another victim of the sjw campaign and more often than not they are lefties. To add insult to their injury half the time the so called offending posts or statements are either comedic in nature or of some other benign nature.

The very net they planned to tangle up the mean ole righties in is capturing more of their own than anything else.

It would be funny if it weren't so scary. Imagine these asshats getting power again...

You aren't allowed to say that word anymore.

Which one lol

Misogynist men are SUCH victims....makes me want to tear up....just a little.

And women who are total bitches are any different?

Its past time for everyone to remember that old adage.

sticks & stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Oh and pleas GROW THE FUCK UP and
:bigboy:

Hey, ya gotta watch every last thing you say, write, tweet, whatever. And older communications are included.

"Offend" the wrong person, hold the wrong opinion, and you'll pay.

After all, this is America.

Are you nuts? Sticks and stones can hurt like hell. Let me poke you with a sharp stick, and you'll see how much it hurts.

Easy solution, get the fuck off twitter. Are people really that desperate for attention?!

One correction to your OP. It’s a Left and Right thing

Are you nuts? Sticks and stones can hurt like hell. Let me poke you with a sharp stick, and you'll see how much it hurts.
Can you read?

Try again bud

Easy solution, get the fuck off twitter. Are people really that desperate for attention?!

There are certain careers where a social media presence is almost a necessity. I have a better solution.

How bout we all stop acting like 2 year olds who just lost our safety blankets

Enough with this stupid bullshit.

There are certain careers where a social media presence is almost a necessity. I have a better solution.

How bout we all stop acting like 2 year olds who just lost our safety blankets

Enough with this stupid bullshit.
Yeah good luck with that.

More proof the far left is out to get anyone they can in their vain efforts to get at Trump!

More proof the far left is out to get anyone they can in their vain efforts to get at Trump!
From the coverage I have seen some of the people are hardcore Trump haters.
Hence the almost funny aspect of it. However if left unchecked this could grow to be a real problem.
Who among us is pure of thought or speech? I'm sure most people in their lifetimes has said or wrote things they actually regret and look out if some moron gets ahold of those statements

From the coverage I have seen some of the people are hardcore Trump haters.
Hence the almost funny aspect of it. However if left unchecked this could grow to be a real problem.
Who among us is pure of thought or speech? I'm sure most people in their lifetimes has said or wrote things they actually regret and look out if some moron gets ahold of those statements

Well the far left took down their own Harvey Weinstein trying to get at Trump.

Once Trump leaves office, this will no longer be an issue. But this should have started back in the middle 90's..

So at some point this "director" must have a link to Trump or the Trump family..

Which one lol

I can't say, it's against the rules. I already got my pussy slapped once.

Forum List

Back