Leftist Threatens to Kill GOP Congressional Candidate’s Children! Typical ABNORMAL action!

This is why democrats are losing. All they have is to send fake bombs to democrat politicians.

Lets have some proof. I said I was going to take it easy on you, but you need proof for this accusation. And by the way, us Democrats are winning.
Nope. I don't need any proof at all. But, the nature of this Lying For Justice operation speaks for itself.

You were going to take it easy on me. Idiot, there is nothing you can do except run about. Scream and shout.

So you make accusations without proof, sounds like Trump's gig.

Hate desperation, and fear mongering are all the DemonRATS HAVE LEFT.....and you wonder why thinking people look at these bomb FEAR MONGERING as a false flag!

Jay Webber, Republican candidate for New Jersey’s 11th Congressional District, is the latest recipient of the left’s violent nature.

“What the f*** is wrong with you….you scumbag. You BETTER hope you don’t win! Or else. How many kids do you have…. 7? Unlucky 7. This is what we think of you. Time to get out of politics,” the letter read.

Seems unhinged New Jersey Democrats are taking the marching orders from Maxine Waters, Barrack Obama, Eric Holder and other Dem leaders to heart. To the Dems, even our children are not off limits.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Where does the writer identify as a "leftist", klown shoes?

Where does the writer identify AT ALL?
The intent in his letter answers that question.
What a stupid point you tried to make.

And --- we're not done yet --- where does it mention anything about "killing"?
The implied threat is so clear only a jackass would pretend it doesn't exist.

For that matter where is Jim Fucking Hoft's link to any source at all?

Yeah you got a "funny". That's automatic when you think Hateway Plunder is an actual source of anything.
Dumbass.
You ask for a source and then turn around and acknowledge it. Real Mensa material there.
I hope this is all because you are drunk, currently. I'd hate to think this is you at your sharpest.

There IS NO SOURCE, Jackwagon. Jim Fucking Hoft is not a "source" of anything except bloggerational swill. He's got a piece of paper with letters cut out which he puts in the background in soft focus so we can't read it, and then cherrypicks a section he does want us to read ---
Your incredible hatred for Gateway Pundit does absolutely nothing to change the issue and facts of this matter. You haven't provided one single counter fact but it seems
you think your unreasoning anger is reason all in and of itself.

which STILL says nothing about "leftism" or about "killing".
Maybe if you read my post again you'd see how retarded this line of denial is from you. But then again, you may never get it.

And to back all this up he offers ------ NOTHING. We're supposed to just lie back, think of England and take his word for it.

DUMBASS.

Go change your name. You're a flaming insult to George Orwell.
And you are an insult to little metal poles with springs inside it.

Your abject ignorance is even deeper than previously thought. Doubleplus ungood.
I know all about the lame least funny comic strip ever (even worse than Nancy and Sluggo).
So what?

Where does the writer identify as a "leftist", klown shoes?

Where does the writer identify AT ALL?

And --- we're not done yet --- where does it mention anything about "killing"?

For that matter where is Jim Fucking Hoft's link to any source at all?

Yeah you got a "funny". That's automatic when you think Hateway Plunder is an actual source of anything.
Dumbass.
You ask for a source and then turn around and acknowledge it. Real Mensa material there.
I hope this is all because you are drunk, currently. I'd hate to think this is you at your sharpest.

There IS NO SOURCE, Jackwagon. Jim Fucking Hoft is not a "source" of anything except bloggerational swill. He's got a piece of paper with letters cut out which he puts in the background in soft focus so we can't read it, and then cherrypicks a section he does want us to read ---
Your incredible hatred for Gateway Pundit does absolutely nothing to change the issue and facts of this matter. You haven't provided one single counter fact but it seems

Maybe if you read my post again you'd see how retarded this line of denial is from you. But then again, you may never get it.

And to back all this up he offers ------ NOTHING. We're supposed to just lie back, think of England and take his word for it.

DUMBASS.

Your abject ignorance is even deeper than previously thought. Doubleplus ungood.
I know all about the lame least funny comic strip ever (even worse than Nancy and Sluggo).
So what?

It was never supposed to be "funny". Why does it fail to surprise me that that fact sails blithely over your pointed head.

Hate desperation, and fear mongering are all the DemonRATS HAVE LEFT.....and you wonder why thinking people look at these bomb FEAR MONGERING as a false flag!

Jay Webber, Republican candidate for New Jersey’s 11th Congressional District, is the latest recipient of the left’s violent nature.

“What the f*** is wrong with you….you scumbag. You BETTER hope you don’t win! Or else. How many kids do you have…. 7? Unlucky 7. This is what we think of you. Time to get out of politics,” the letter read.

Seems unhinged New Jersey Democrats are taking the marching orders from Maxine Waters, Barrack Obama, Eric Holder and other Dem leaders to heart. To the Dems, even our children are not off limits.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .
What makes you think on people who vote Democratic Party are the only violent people in the world? I have seen no halos and wings on Republicans and those that never vote.

DUMBASS.

So what?

It was never supposed to be "funny". Why does it fail to surprise me that that fact sails blithely over your pointed head.
Stop using balloon captions...

DUMBASS.

So what?

Mission accomplished. It wasn't funny... clever, insightful or much of anything else.
It has great appeal to grumpy, ignorant miscreants it seems though.

DUMBASS.

So what?

Mission accomplished. It wasn't funny... clever, insightful or much of anything else.
It has great appeal to grumpy, ignorant miscreants it seems though.

I've always rejected the term "miscreant". My distinct preference is "ne'er-do-well".

Forum List

Back