Leftist Trash Doesn't Want America GREAT Again

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Hell, ask one and they'll tell you America was never great. We're all just a bunch of misogynistic racists rolling around in our "white privilege", raping the world's natural resources and turning their planet into a sauna. The don't believe in borders, free enterprise, eating meat, or owning firearms....in other words, everything that's made America great. So why do they stay here? Because if they pulled the shit anyplace else that they pull here, they'd be jailed or shot. :eusa_hand:

inaugural_resistance.jpg

With the Keystone, Dakota, Obamacare, payments to Palestinians, the border wall, etc news I'm overjoyed with all the winning

I'm glad Obungles left his pen for President Trump :)

For the first time this century Americans elected a President, who wants to make a major repair of the country from inside, to concentrate on internal problems rather than going all over the world and destroy other countries.

That's why all mad Globalists are trying to harm him as much as they can in their agony. And the ones who are not Globalists are happy to smell the fresh wind of positive changes for the USA and the whole world.

Last edited:
Hell, ask one and they'll tell you America was never great. We're all just a bunch of misogynistic racists rolling around in our "white privilege", raping the world's natural resources and turning their planet into a sauna. The don't believe in borders, free enterprise, eating meat, or owning firearms....in other words, everything that's made America great. So why do they stay here? Because if they pulled the shit anyplace else that they pull here, they'd be jailed or shot. :eusa_hand:

inaugural_resistance.jpg
America has always been great, my friend. It was just a problem for you with a black president

'Leftist Trash Doesn't Want America GREAT Again'

They would rather have Hillary, the worst candidate in US history who couldn't beat Bernie Sanders - a Communist Party member - without having the DNC Primary fixed for her and given debate questions in advance. :p

They would rather have Hillary, the worst candidate in US history who couldn't beat Bernie Sanders - a Communist Party member - without having the DNC Primary fixed for her and given debate questions in advance. :p
you are an ignorant peon

you are an ignorant peon
Oh he knows. He revels in it.

Oh he knows. He revels in it.

rev·el
ˈrevəl/
celebrate, make merry, have a party, carouse, roister, go on a spree; More
informal
party, live it up, whoop it up, make whoopee, rave, paint the town red
"they reveled all night"

• get great pleasure from (a situation or experience).
    "Bill said he was secretly reveling in his new-found fame"
    synonyms:
    enjoy, delight in, love, like, adore, be pleased by, take pleasure in, appreciate, relish, lap up, savor;
    informalget a kick out of
    "she reveled in the applause"

No, I just sit quietly at the computer or look at my phone, amused at the ignorance of snowflakes.

And the media dutifully covers (promotes) this street ape trashing some poor person's car. This trash has no skin in the American game....out for what they can get and screw the rest of us.

3C565F3A00000578-4141514-image-a-1_1484953253906.jpg

Centrists like me want America great again...just not at the cost of future generations and permanent environmental damage to surface and atmosphere features. I'll direct readers to exactly what I'm talking about here: Trump's Dieselgate?: How The GOP/BigOil Powers Intend To Smash Efficient Cars Again

Bottom line is, why should we and our grandchildren take it on the chin just because some lazy barons don't want to shift resources on their monopoly-scams over to technology that will not only make America great again, but make them even richer in the long run. They want easy "already in place" cut and run profits without thinking...literally...

Hey I know, in order to increase American GDP, let's take the one thing she's famous for and got rich off of in the 20th Century (automobiles and all the spinoff industry associated with assembly) and make cars that NO ONE IN OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BUY FROM US, en mass. Maybe people just want intelligence instead of graft and greed destroying what could be a party for all of us...even the one's being greedy in the short term.. Greedy, lazy oil-addicts want to keep reliving the 1950s over and over and over and over and over.. as their seaside mansions sink under the waves..

Maybe we should have a new slogan: "MAKE AMERICA NOT STUPID AGAIN"...

And the media dutifully covers (promotes) this street ape trashing some poor person's car. This trash has no skin in the American game....out for what they can get and screw the rest of us.

The left eats this garbage up...some kid who was obviously raised wrong

He's got clean clothing and shoes....poor little oppressed Sambo.....he should have been shot on the spot.

He's got clean clothing and shoes....poor little oppressed Sambo.....he should have been shot on the spot.

If it were one of ours he'd be in deep shit

Centrists like me want America great again...just not at the cost of future generations and permanent environmental damage to surface and atmosphere features. I'll direct readers to exactly what I'm talking about here: Trump's Dieselgate?: How The GOP/BigOil Powers Intend To Smash Efficient Cars Again

Bottom line is, why should we and our grandchildren take it on the chin just because some lazy barons don't want to shift resources on their monopoly-scams over to technology that will not only make America great again, but make them even richer in the long run. They want easy "already in place" cut and run profits without thinking...literally...

Hey I know, in order to increase American GDP, let's take the one thing she's famous for and got rich off of in the 20th Century (automobiles and all the spinoff industry associated with assembly) and make cars that NO ONE IN OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BUY FROM US, en mass. Maybe people just want intelligence instead of graft and greed destroying what could be a party for all of us...even the one's being greedy in the short term.. Greedy, lazy oil-addicts want to keep reliving the 1950s over and over and over and over and over.. as their seaside mansions sink under the waves..

Maybe we should have a new slogan: "MAKE AMERICA NOT STUPID AGAIN"...

Your marxist crap was just answered in November. You've lived off the inherited wealth of this country until you finally bankrupted us and enough is enough. Either get your ass up to Canada or jump off an overpass....you ain't welcome in the NEW America.

inaugural_resistance.jpg
What EXACTLY is it you expect in an America that is "Great again"?

inaugural_resistance.jpg

That's the key right there. They are scared to death that Trump will succeed because when he does, it will be the death knoll for progressivism.

Forum List

Back