Leftist Trash Doesn't Want America GREAT Again

Hell, ask one and they'll tell you America was never great. We're all just a bunch of misogynistic racists rolling around in our "white privilege", raping the world's natural resources and turning their planet into a sauna. The don't believe in borders, free enterprise, eating meat, or owning firearms....in other words, everything that's made America great. So why do they stay here? Because if they pulled the shit anyplace else that they pull here, they'd be jailed or shot. :eusa_hand:

inaugural_resistance.jpg
I love it, illegals telling us how to run our country. only in America. it is a great nation.

Hey as soon as Trump's Investigators come Back from Investigating Obama Fake Birth certificates in Hawaii how about we send them to NY and California to investigate "voter fraud" bwuawahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hell, ask one and they'll tell you America was never great. We're all just a bunch of misogynistic racists rolling around in our "white privilege", raping the world's natural resources and turning their planet into a sauna. The don't believe in borders, free enterprise, eating meat, or owning firearms....in other words, everything that's made America great. So why do they stay here? Because if they pulled the shit anyplace else that they pull here, they'd be jailed or shot. :eusa_hand:

inaugural_resistance.jpg

To the Left the only way to make America great is for it to start paying for everything they want.

Centrists like me want America great again...just not at the cost of future generations and permanent environmental damage to surface and atmosphere features. I'll direct readers to exactly what I'm talking about here: Trump's Dieselgate?: How The GOP/BigOil Powers Intend To Smash Efficient Cars Again

Bottom line is, why should we and our grandchildren take it on the chin just because some lazy barons don't want to shift resources on their monopoly-scams over to technology that will not only make America great again, but make them even richer in the long run. They want easy "already in place" cut and run profits without thinking...literally...

Hey I know, in order to increase American GDP, let's take the one thing she's famous for and got rich off of in the 20th Century (automobiles and all the spinoff industry associated with assembly) and make cars that NO ONE IN OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BUY FROM US, en mass. Maybe people just want intelligence instead of graft and greed destroying what could be a party for all of us...even the one's being greedy in the short term.. Greedy, lazy oil-addicts want to keep reliving the 1950s over and over and over and over and over.. as their seaside mansions sink under the waves..

Maybe we should have a new slogan: "MAKE AMERICA NOT STUPID AGAIN"...

You are basing your entire argument on bull shit. Educate yourself.

Wing Nut Radio

I log Right in and tune in this station
Rubes posting shit @ USMB Nation
No one understand their shit even a little
No comprende--it's a "stupido" riddle
hqdefault.jpg
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg
Rubes You don’t need a fact-checker to tell you that you’ve been "schlonged"

I am on Wing Nut Radio

They have no idea who the creep is that's paying them to break windows and bust up parking meters....

soros_riots2.png

Wing Nut Radio

hqdefault.jpg

I am on Wing Nut Radio

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is what comes from the needle and the spoon.

Wing Nut Radio

hqdefault.jpg

I am on Wing Nut Radio

Aren't you just the sweetest little scamp.

Wing Nut Radio

hqdefault.jpg

I am on Wing Nut Radio
I believe that with Alec Baldwin.

Wing Nut Radio

hqdefault.jpg

I am on Wing Nut Radio

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is what comes from the needle and the spoon.

That's what's wrong with America

we know though. that dude ought to get some sleep.

What he ought to get is an enema from a Colt .45. bin-Laden could only dream of doing as much damage to this country as Soros has.

Last edited:

inaugural_resistance.jpg
Rightist trash doesn't think America is great.

Forum List

Back