Leftist Vox Finally Sees the Symptoms, Hasn’t Found the Cause Yet

Don’t care. Do you think our government tells no lies?

So you don't care China Government arrested people for telling the truth about a Pandemic because the U.S. Government lies?

How many have died because of Trump lies besides your beloved Iranian General that really deserved his death?
Please stop being crazy.

You are the one defending China and believe the World should bow to them, so stop being a Chinese Government idiot!
I haven’t defended China dumbass.
Strawmen are fun to make when you are losing an argument....

Trumpers will soon claim you are a Chinese agent sent by President Xi if you keep on disagreeing with the Trumper message....

And retarded idiots like you think everyone that does not agree with your silly nonsense are Trumpster assholes...

Did you know gipper has a thread stating he believe Americs should bow to Chins and lift Sanctions on Iran, so maybe you want to bow to China but I an like Obama and Clinton and believe China can go fuck themselves along with their asshole supporters!

China intentionally let this spread outside their borders by telling WHO it was not contagious.

So you don't care China Government arrested people for telling the truth about a Pandemic because the U.S. Government lies?

How many have died because of Trump lies besides your beloved Iranian General that really deserved his death?
Please stop being crazy.

You are the one defending China and believe the World should bow to them, so stop being a Chinese Government idiot!

Go read you thread about how America should lift Sanctions on Iran because China said so...

You love China and believe we should do as they say...

I think you have a severe case of cognitive dissonance. Whistleblowers have been under attack from Trumpists for the past 3 years, The media has been called the “enemy of the people” from Trump, the same language used by Mao. The free press has never been attacked more in this country’s history than by Trumpers and Trump.
Ah, the old Russian hoax gets dusted off!

Tell us about Ruskies under your bed.

Trump has all whistleblowers in prison!
Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa
China intentionally let this spread outside their borders by telling WHO it was not contagious.
Yes, the government lies. We just had 8 years of lies destroying American lives from Obama.

I think you have a severe case of cognitive dissonance. Whistleblowers have been under attack from Trumpists for the past 3 years, The media has been called the “enemy of the people” from Trump, the same language used by Mao. The free press has never been attacked more in this country’s history than by Trumpers and Trump.
Ah, the old Russian hoax gets dusted off!

Tell us about Ruskies under your bed.

Trump has all whistleblowers in prison!
Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

That Shitforbrains is spinning and deflecting for his Chinese masters.

China hid the severity of its coronavirus outbreak and muzzled whistleblowers — because it can

Let me help you.

Communism that you worship requires citizens to be unarmed and deny them freedom of speech and religion as well as a government isolated from its citizens.

The prime issues of why our nation came into existence. And what the Left of today hate the most about America.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You’ll defend your Commie masters nonstop.

Please stop being crazy.

Liar. You’re known as the USMB retard for a reason.

Except by the previous Obama administration that declared open warfare on journalists.
The boot licking press didn't make an issue of it but Obama went after journalists with a vengeance. Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

Obama went after and prosecuted and SPIED on reporters? Talk about historical revisionism! :lol:

Democrats and the Chinese are joined at the hip under the goal of destroying America. China because they want a Chinese dominated world, democrats because they want a single political party of democrats in the United States.
Cool story bro...meanwhile in reality...

z-30612646107_e4578db9e9_b.jpg

Except by the previous Obama administration that declared open warfare on journalists.
The boot licking press didn't make an issue of it but Obama went after journalists with a vengeance. Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

Obama went after and prosecuted and SPIED on reporters? Talk about historical revisionism! :lol:
Ignoramus.

Obama administration spied on Fox News reporter James Rosen: Report

Ignoramus.

Obama administration spied on Fox News reporter James Rosen: Report

Sinclair Jim? LoL!! :D

James Samuel Rosen (born September 2, 1968) is an American journalist, television correspondent, and author, who worked as a Washington, D.C., correspondent for the Fox News Channel and is now employed by Sinclair Broadcast Group.[2]

And the old Soviet tactic "whattaboutism" arises immediately.

It's okay, John. You really are allowed to criticize China. You won't be disappeared.

And the old Soviet tactic "whattaboutism" arises immediately.

It's okay, John. You really are allowed to criticize China. You won't be disappeared.
Not like the Chinese billionaire who made some unkind remarks about Xi Jingping and is presumably anchored down somewhere in the Bohai sea (not that I know where he currently is).

Forum List

Back