Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

You guys have abused the word racist to the point that it no longer has any meaning. My car didn't start, it must be racist. The gas prices went up, the oil companies are racist. Hopefully this race bating divisive garbage will end once Obama leaves office.
You racists were racists before Obama was elected and you will still be racists after he is gone. You can't blame your racism on Obama or anyone else except your parents.

I am a minority you dumbfuck. The way I see it todays Democrats are practicing reverse racism.
And yet you support the people who say your minority status makes you unqualified for everything, which makes it hard to believe you are actually a minority anywhere but a messageboard.

I am an immigrant that is not of European ancestry, nor am I a Christian. I support judging people for who they are and their achievements, regardless of their race, color, or ethnicity. I find that the Republican Party fits best with that philosophy. Don't kid yourself, every Black or Hispanic applicant to colleges knows they have a big advantage of being admitted, over those in the general applicant pool. That's how it is in the real world.
I never had a college admission test that asked my race. Only after those who qualified on their tests and were called in for an interview had their race revealed. At that point it is another consideration for the school like legacy is. If you racists were bitching about legacy considerations in college admissions as long as you were whining about race, then maybe you could make a case that you are not the racists you are.

Are you claiming legacy admission equal racism?

You had to take an admission test for college? What state university?

You guys have abused the word racist to the point that it no longer has any meaning. My car didn't start, it must be racist. The gas prices went up, the oil companies are racist. Hopefully this race bating divisive garbage will end once Obama leaves office.
You racists were racists before Obama was elected and you will still be racists after he is gone. You can't blame your racism on Obama or anyone else except your parents.

I am a minority you dumbfuck. The way I see it todays Democrats are practicing reverse racism.
And yet you support the people who say your minority status makes you unqualified for everything, which makes it hard to believe you are actually a minority anywhere but a messageboard.

I am an immigrant that is not of European ancestry, nor am I a Christian. I support judging people for who they are and their achievements, regardless of their race, color, or ethnicity. I find that the Republican Party fits best with that philosophy. Don't kid yourself, every Black or Hispanic applicant to colleges knows they have a big advantage of being admitted, over those in the general applicant pool. That's how it is in the real world.
I never had a college admission test that asked my race. Only after those who qualified on their tests and were called in for an interview had their race revealed. At that point it is another consideration for the school like legacy is. If you racists were bitching about legacy considerations in college admissions as long as you were whining about race, then maybe you could make a case that you are not the racists you are.

Hah? When was the last time you saw a college application? They have all adopted what is called a "common application" that everyone fills, which asks you to check one of the boxes for race: white (includes middle easterners and Semites), black, Hispanic, Asian. And then they have an even more ridiculous checklist for gender: male, female, bi, gay, transvestite, and "don't know", LOL.

So I guess if you're a transvestite half black half Hispanic you have the greatest chance of getting in. All in the name of underrepresentation. Ha ha ha.

Underrepresented? Typical Liberal mindset when not enough to suit them have been hired, admitted, etc. In other words, you support quotas.

He supports more qualified people who worked their butts off getting good grades, not being admitted to universities just because they aren't "black" or "Hispanic". He supports reverse racism. That how democrats weasel votes.
Liar!

You're the one that brought up the "underrepresented". Code word for reverse racism. This is what the left in academia does. They admit less qualified Blacks or Hispanics over others. They are scum.
There were a lot more words than just "underrepresented" in what I said, which was not used in the way you are using it. That is why you are worse than scum, you are lying scum.
Underrepresented? Typical Liberal mindset when not enough to suit them have been hired, admitted, etc. In other words, you support quotas.

He supports more qualified people who worked their butts off getting good grades, not being admitted to universities just because they aren't "black" or "Hispanic". He supports reverse racism. That how democrats weasel votes.
Liar!

You're the one that brought up the "underrepresented". Code word for reverse racism. This is what the left in academia does. They admit less qualified Blacks or Hispanics over others. They are scum.
There were a lot more words than just "underrepresented" in what I said, which was not used in the way you are using it. That is why you are worse than scum, you are lying scum.

It's the only one that mattered. It's the typical liberal view that not having enough minorities automatically means discrimination.
Liar.
You are projecting again.

Minority status doesn't make someone unqualified. However, minority status doesn't make someone more qualified in order to meet some quota you believe in.
To the racist Right it does by definition.

To a racist like you, it's called an excuse because you support quotas.
Quotas for the qualified.
The Right never bitches about legacies, or nepotism which advances the unqualified, they only bitch about anything that advances qualified minorities.

If I want to hire my child, cousin, sibling, etc. to work for MY company, tough shit if you don't like it.

What The Fuck U. Ha ha ha.

Liar!

Liar!

It's the only one that mattered. It's the typical liberal view that not having enough minorities automatically means discrimination.
Liar.
You are projecting again.

Sounds to me like you benefited from AA. Unlike you, I got in because I was qualified and race had nothing to do with it. Most who cry like you about this do so for a reason.

I've earned 3 degrees, 2 of which are advanced, over a 20 year period. Not once did I have to take an admission test to get in.

Minority status doesn't make someone unqualified. However, minority status doesn't make someone more qualified in order to meet some quota you believe in.

The Right never bitches about legacies, or nepotism which advances the unqualified, they only bitch about anything that advances qualified minorities.

Bullshit. Quotas to satisfy those who automatically believe less minorities than they think should be somewhere means discrimination.

Sad truth today is many kids are being denied admissions to colleges in leu of less qualified applicants because they aren't black or Hispanic. The sick leftist bastards in admissions committees across the US are responsible for this ongoing travesty and racial discrimination that Democrats have legalized.

I've earned 3 degrees, 2 of which are advanced, over a 20 year period. Not once did I have to take an admission test to get in.
Wasn't referring to you.

Hah? When was the last time you saw a college application? They have all adopted what is called a "common application" that everyone fills, which asks you to check one of the boxes for race: white (includes middle easterners and Semites), black, Hispanic, Asian. And then they have an even more ridiculous checklist for gender: male, female, bi, gay, transvestite, and "don't know", LOL.

So I guess if you're a transvestite half black half Hispanic you have the greatest chance of getting in. All in the name of underrepresentation. Ha ha ha.
Again a typical Right-wing half-truth whole lie. Ethnicity is an OPTION, you are not required to fill it out.

Bullshit. Quotas to satisfy those who automatically believe less minorities than they think should be somewhere means discrimination.

Sad truth today is many kids are being denied admissions to colleges in leu of less qualified applicants because they aren't black or Hispanic. The sick leftist bastards in admissions committees across the US are responsible for this ongoing travesty and racial discrimination that Democrats have legalized.

They'll tell you race shouldn't be used then admit to using race.

BULLSHIT!

Only you racists claim they are unqualified. The school obviously disagree with you racists.

Wasn't referring to you.

I understood that. I was reinforcing your statement about edthecynic.

BULLSHIT!

Only you racists claim they are unqualified. The school obviously disagree with you racists.

That's because the school looks at things like you and calls any number less than what you like underrepresented.

Yes, the SATs.

Wasn't referring to you.

I had to take the SAT to get into College, and I had to take a dental test, which included carving a piece of chalk to get into Dental School.

Yes, the SATs.

That's not an admission test. It's one factor used in making a determination. There is no passing grade on it.

Google "common application" and you will see this is what most colleges now accept, even the Ivy League. It's exactly what it means, it's a commonly accepted questionnaire that colleges have agreed to adopt to make it easier for prospects to apply to more than one school without having to fill out different applications for each. They do ask your race, and gender, and it's obvious why.

I also disagree with legacy for the same reason. I believe that legacy should be given consideration but not override another more qualified applicant. Nowadays legacy and connections also plays as big a role as being black or Hispanic does, unfortunately. If it's two very very close applicants then sure, give it to the legacy. But don't take the 3.0 GPA over the 4.0 because he's Black or is a legacy. That to me is a crime.

Wasn't referring to you.

I had to take the SAT to get into College, and I had to take a dental test, which included carving a piece of chalk to get into Dental School.

The SAT isn't an admission test you moron.

If I want to hire my child, cousin, sibling, etc. to work for MY company, tough shit if you don't like it.
So you believe in hiring the unqualified.

Forum List

Back