Leftists antagonize Trump supporters, Trump supporters act out in response and

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Trump gets the blame?

The individuals involved in direct altercations are responsible for their own actions.

Does this mean Gabby is responsible for that nut shooting up the rally she was leading?

Does that mean if I goto a Hillary rally and punch a protestor, that Hillary is responsible?

Let's put things in perspective. Trump is your EXCUSE to act like an ass. Nothing more

No, if you punch a protester at a Hillary rally - Hillary is responsible.

I mean, it's tit-for-tat, right? If it's Trumps fault, it MUST be the bitch's fault as well, right?

Oh, that's right, we're talking about liberals....they don't accept blame.....I almost forgot.

Does that mean if I goto a Hillary rally and punch a protestor, that Hillary is responsible?

If Hillary kept talking about "there used to be consequences" and "can we get some action on this please", she would have enabled it, yup.

Can you imagine her doing that? Can you imagine ANY adult doing that?

Does this mean Gabby is responsible for that nut shooting up the rally she was leading?

Actually by your own logic it means Sarah Palin is responsible, since she had just put "crosshairs" on Gabby's office.

Just as the "break their windows -- break them NOW" guy did. Her office got smashed in response to that too.

This thread was fun.

Forum List

Back