🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists attempt humour and fail

If they fail all the time, please explain how the Daily Show had such high ratings over any other conservative comedy show on T.V. or cable?

The simple fact is liberal television shows do much better than conservative television shows and conservative talk radio is more popular than liberal talk radio. Each has its own niche.

Because dumbass Liberals treated it like it was an actual news show.
It's also hilarious that viewers of The Daily Show were scientifically proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
In fact people that watched no news at all were proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
Now, that is funny!
Got a link to this "scientific proof"?
Yep
Let me guess. You just don't want to show it to us?

If he had it, he would show it and wouldn't have to be asked. It would have been a part of the post with the claim and without having to be asked for it.

If they fail all the time, please explain how the Daily Show had such high ratings over any other conservative comedy show on T.V. or cable?

The simple fact is liberal television shows do much better than conservative television shows and conservative talk radio is more popular than liberal talk radio. Each has its own niche.

It's also hilarious that viewers of The Daily Show were scientifically proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
In fact people that watched no news at all were proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
Now, that is funny!
Yep
Not at all...I just assumed it was common knowledge.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
It's science though so I know you'll just dismiss it,

Now, that is funny!
Yep

If he had it, he would show it and wouldn't have to be asked. It would have been a part of the post with the claim and without having to be asked for it.
Yeah, that's probably it.
Mind you, if you weren't a Fox viewer you'd already know about this...thus proving the study true.

Now, that is funny!
Yep
Not at all...I just assumed it was common knowledge.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
It's science though so I know you'll just dismiss it,

I dismiss it because it's not science.

Now, that is funny!
Yep

Mind you, if you weren't a Fox viewer you'd already know about this...thus proving the study true.

You were asked to show scientific proof and you showed nothing more than left wing propaganda.

Yep

You were asked to show scientific proof and you showed nothing more than left wing propaganda.
Your reaction is pretty much as I thought.

Your lack of a reliable source is exactly what I expected from you.

If you don't trust the messenger did you go back to the source?
What you know depends on what you watch: People learn most from NPR, Sunday Morning Shows, The Daily Show; least from MSNBC, Fox News

Still, they're a university and we all know they're Liberal nests.

What you know depends on what you watch: People learn most from NPR, Sunday Morning Shows, The Daily Show; least from MSNBC, Fox News

I don't trust the source provided by the messenger that sent it.

As expected.
Oh well.

Is this a better source?
" A new study by Bruce Bartlett, a conservative economist, top official in the H.W. Bush administration and domestic policy adviser to Ronald Reagan, concluded that Fox News viewers tend to be less informed and engage in "self-brainwashing.""

messengers don't send. they transport. the message.

They send the source that transports the message. Messengers do send source with messages in them.

Libtardians fail at everything. Even being libtards.

Is this a better source?
" A new study by Bruce Bartlett, a conservative economist, top official in the H.W. Bush administration and domestic policy adviser to Ronald Reagan, concluded that Fox News viewers tend to be less informed and engage in "self-brainwashing.""

Are you saying I watch Fox News?

They send the source that transports the message. Messengers do send source with messages in them.
ok. walks away slowly and grinning...

ok. walks away slowly and grinning...

You're playing semantics.

Forum List

Back