🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists attempt humour and fail

The thing is Leftists are almost completely devoid of humour, when they attempt humour, like below, they fail in spectacular fashion.

Why do they? It's simple, because Leftists just aren't funny. Period.

If they fail all the time, please explain how the Daily Show had such high ratings over any other conservative comedy show on T.V. or cable?

The simple fact is liberal television shows do much better than conservative television shows and conservative talk radio is more popular than liberal talk radio. Each has its own niche.

Because dumbass Liberals treated it like it was an actual news show.
It's also hilarious that viewers of The Daily Show were scientifically proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
In fact people that watched no news at all were proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
Now, that is funny!

The thing is Leftists are almost completely devoid of humour, when they attempt humour, like below, they fail in spectacular fashion.

If they fail all the time, please explain how the Daily Show had such high ratings over any other conservative comedy show on T.V. or cable?

The simple fact is liberal television shows do much better than conservative television shows and conservative talk radio is more popular than liberal talk radio. Each has its own niche.

It's also hilarious that viewers of The Daily Show were scientifically proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
In fact people that watched no news at all were proven to be better informed than Fox viewers.
Now, that is funny!

Depends on what you call informed.

Scientific? A Liberal's opinion of scientific is find one of their own idiots and asking if they agree with Liberal ideology then calling that scientific research.

What's funny is those you say are better informed by watching such tripe actually believed Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because of a SNL skit. What she said is you can see Russia from land in Alaska. My dad served in Alaska while in the Marines. What she actually said rather than what morons on the left wanted to believe she said is true.

Now, that is funny!

Scientific? A Liberal's opinion of scientific is find one of their own idiots and asking if they agree with Liberal ideology then calling that scientific research.

What's funny is those you say are better informed by watching such tripe actually believed Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because of a SNL skit. What she said is you can see Russia from land in Alaska. My dad served in Alaska while in the Marines. What she actually said rather than what morons on the left wanted to believe she said is true.
Yeah, I know that 'science' and 'facts' are Liberal concepts.
Hence your confusion.

Now, that is funny!

Hence your confusion.

That you believe what you do is scientific and factual is funny. If they are Liberal concepts, when are Liberals going to start using them.

I'm not confused. I know the type piece of shit you are.

Now, that is funny!

Hence your confusion.

That you believe what you do is scientific and factual is funny. If they are Liberal concepts, when are Liberals going to start using them.

You know nothing...but that's OK, everyone kindly takes it into account when talking to you.

Now, that is funny!

Hence your confusion.

You know nothing...but that's OK, everyone kindly takes it into account when talking to you.

I know you're a piece of shit. After that, nothing about you matters.

Now, that is funny!

Hence your confusion.

This coming from a guy who has his head up Trumps ass. Laughable at best. How's your chocolate covered pretzel from Trumps ass doing?

Hence your confusion.

This coming from a guy who has his head up Trumps ass. Laughable at best. How's your chocolate covered pretzel from Trumps ass doing?

^ This coming from someone that claims I support a candidate despite my statement. TWICE, of although the primary in my State is less than month away, I still haven't decided who gets my vote.

What's laughable is you claim something that I've indicated isn't true and the only "evidence" you have is you saying so.

How that's shit stain on your nose from kissing a ******'s ass?

Now, that is funny!
Got a link to this "scientific proof"?

Explain the spectacular failure of Stephen Colbert.

Now, that is funny!

The consider finding a bunch of people that agree with them and asking if they do as scientific proof.

Lib TV shows thrive because their brand of humor is insults. If you insult someone, especially a political opponent, that's hilarious. The worse the insult the funnier it is. Radio can't work that way because you have to be engaged somewhat to understand what's going on.

That's the way political humor works

You listen to what a politician says and then mock him for it

The financial class crashed the global economy, costing 15 million Americans their jobs or homes, and you're mad at immigrants.
LOLGOP
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg
10402646_509712882488399_5282006821269241783_n.png
1185371_703268379686918_1225706096_n.png

This is almost too painful when they post examples of "humour", in fact, ALL the examples in ALL the pictures caused me to get sudden sharp pain behind my right ear:crybaby:I hate these people :evil:

I have had 2 hours sleep and are now out of the bed....and I get confronted with this:

Is humour the best weapon against Europe’s new wave of xenophobic nationalism?

"Gergely Kovács never wanted to get involved in politics. “I prefer to mess around,” he told a news magazine in his native Hungary last year, “not stand up for something.” Since 2000, Kovács has been leader of a group of prankster artists now known as the Two-Tailed Dog party. One of the group’s stunts a few years ago involved spray-painting a wall with a graffiti image of someone writing – in graffiti – the longest Hungarian word (megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért) and running out of room after spelling just 32 of its 44 characters. Not long after, the group built a “spaceship station” on the banks of the Tisza river advertising daily departures to four destinations: Sirius, the moon, the Ganymede and Pluto.

But last summer, when the Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán’s rightwing government introduced a series of xenophobic measures to repel the tens of thousands of migrants and refugees passing through Hungary on their way to Germany, Denmark and Sweden, Kovács and the Two-Tailed Dog got serious. “It really made us angry that the government uses the people’s money for a campaign that tells them who to hate,” Kovács fumed. “Here in Hungary we already hate each other enough.”

Here's the rest of the article, with the pictures:

Is humour the best weapon against Europe’s new wave of far-right nationalism? | Holly Case and John Palattella

I have never known one Leftist to be remotely funny.

What is Xenophobia? The Leftists and the MSM Propaganda idiots don't seem to know.

So, let's EDUCATE them. Xenophobia is an irrational fear of FOREIGNERS and people from other nations in general.

HELLO? Leftists and MSM morons....ANYONE HOME?

Europa comprises of more than 30 different nations, full of FOREIGNERS. EG. To the British and Republic of Ireland ALL other European nations are foreign....to the French the same....to the Italians the same etc.

Germany, Austria and 90% of Switzerland all speak German, so to each other not foreigners.

We have lived for most part, happily, with the odd argument, for decades with our European nations, lived with FOREIGNERS and not hated them, rationally OR irrationally, therefore WE CAN'T BE XENOPHOBIC.

F-cking morons.
Yet you laugh at my jokes.........really, you like to play partisan games? And here I thought you an intellectual..Instead of a base human...Ok,,carry on..

Conservative to Liberal: Do you know: Liberals have no sense of humor?

Liberal: " No but if you hum a few bars maybe I can pick it up"
12540706_486432951559400_1662154640224778599_n.jpg

That look you get when you run out of snacks

12622420_485887444947284_3852486936709422896_o.jpg

This is almost too painful when they post examples of "humour", in fact, ALL the examples in ALL the pictures caused me to get sudden sharp pain behind my right ear:crybaby:I hate these people :evil:

I have had 2 hours sleep and are now out of the bed....and I get confronted with this:

Is humour the best weapon against Europe’s new wave of xenophobic nationalism?

"Gergely Kovács never wanted to get involved in politics. “I prefer to mess around,” he told a news magazine in his native Hungary last year, “not stand up for something.” Since 2000, Kovács has been leader of a group of prankster artists now known as the Two-Tailed Dog party. One of the group’s stunts a few years ago involved spray-painting a wall with a graffiti image of someone writing – in graffiti – the longest Hungarian word (megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért) and running out of room after spelling just 32 of its 44 characters. Not long after, the group built a “spaceship station” on the banks of the Tisza river advertising daily departures to four destinations: Sirius, the moon, the Ganymede and Pluto.

But last summer, when the Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán’s rightwing government introduced a series of xenophobic measures to repel the tens of thousands of migrants and refugees passing through Hungary on their way to Germany, Denmark and Sweden, Kovács and the Two-Tailed Dog got serious. “It really made us angry that the government uses the people’s money for a campaign that tells them who to hate,” Kovács fumed. “Here in Hungary we already hate each other enough.”

Here's the rest of the article, with the pictures:

Is humour the best weapon against Europe’s new wave of far-right nationalism? | Holly Case and John Palattella

I have never known one Leftist to be remotely funny.

What is Xenophobia? The Leftists and the MSM Propaganda idiots don't seem to know.

So, let's EDUCATE them. Xenophobia is an irrational fear of FOREIGNERS and people from other nations in general.

HELLO? Leftists and MSM morons....ANYONE HOME?

Europa comprises of more than 30 different nations, full of FOREIGNERS. EG. To the British and Republic of Ireland ALL other European nations are foreign....to the French the same....to the Italians the same etc.

Germany, Austria and 90% of Switzerland all speak German, so to each other not foreigners.

We have lived for most part, happily, with the odd argument, for decades with our European nations, lived with FOREIGNERS and not hated them, rationally OR irrationally, therefore WE CAN'T BE XENOPHOBIC.

F-cking morons.
Yet you laugh at my jokes.........really, you like to play partisan games? And here I thought you an intellectual..Instead of a base human...Ok,,carry on..

I'm madly in love with you darling, I laugh at your jokes because you're very adorable :wink: You are a rare Leftist that is actually funny :smoke:

Now, that is funny!
Yep

Now, that is funny!
Yep
Let me guess. You just don't want to show it to us?

Forum List

Back