Leftists burn American Flags on the 4th.

We are a nation of idiotsl What should be burned is the chinese flag and any other flag(s) morons and idiots burn. Quid pro quo.

We had a wonderful summer party here yesterday , ceremoniously burning the USA flag which everybody agreed will be a body blow to this terrorist nation that no longer practices the great ideal of Democracy .

Our new and fearsome leader Nigel "Forage" will link hands with your new leader the Trump to see if old empires can be resurrected and flourish yet again .

We give you the long awaited second coming -- Donny and Nigel .

What a bunch of losers. They are burning a symbol that allows them to protest.

Islamonazi attention hounds. Hopefully under the Trump admin. the religion of islam will be identified for what it is, a verified international TERRORIST death cult. That way identified practitioners, or supporters of the islamo death cult inside U.S. borders would be guilty by association of any kind to include belief/faith in the death cult. Sure, it would take a decade & $$$$$ to raise the mosques, confiscate property, deport or execute the death cultists but it would be worth it considering that the islamo death cult creatures are by far the most deadly biological entities mankind has ever encountered.

I gave up the flag nonsense when I watched the Vietnam War on TV as a child.
A returning union Civil War soldier said "I loved my country but I`ll be damned if I`ll ever love another one".
John Lennon had it right.

Forum List

Back