Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

Still no verification of the story being true. They have pictures of the two people, how hard could it be to find them if they really did this

No surprise folks 6 leftists think stealing flags off of graves and pissing on them is funny! These are the assholes who want to run our country!

Nobody has said it was funny or even approved of the actions, if they really happened.

Right now there is no evidence at all that this took place other than the word of a single individual.

Do you think that the word of a single individual is enough?

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg

so some idiots did a deplorable thing and now you blame all liberals?.......I am disgusted that these people did this. I do NOT approve at all!......but I am just as disgusted at you for trying to blame ME for this.....

rush limbaugh said "leave only some liberals left alive"

he is a conervative
you are a conservative....

then....that means......you agree with rush limbaugh!....

isn't that how conservative logic works?
we blame those leftists inciting it yes. And those who don't denounce it. Isn't that logical?

Still no verification of the story being true. They have pictures of the two people, how hard could it be to find them if they really did this
We have no "verification" that hurricane Florence is true, according to your definition of the term.

We have no "verification" that hurricane Florence is true, according to your definition of the term.

Are you fucking stupid? We have 100,000 eye witnesses, we have live TV footage, I watched it via a Webcam offshore yesterday. We have satellite photos of it.

And you think that is the same as pictures of two people walking down the road.

Fuck, some days I just pity you partisan sheep, to go through life and never be allowed to have an original thought or to have honesty or integrity. You have sold your soul to your party and they took your brain with it.

Are you fucking stupid? We have 100,000 eye witnesses, we have live TV footage, I watched it via a Webcam offshore yesterday. We have satellite photos of it.

Fuck, some days I just pity you partisan sheep, to go through life and never be allowed to have an original thought or to have honesty or integrity. You have sold your soul to your party and they took your brain with it.
According to you eye witnesses aren't proof of anything. How do you know all the TV coverage isn't faked? Can you prove it? Does that sound stupid to you? Consider how you sound with respect to the snowflake flag pissers

According to you eye witnesses aren't proof of anything. How do you know all the TV coverage isn't faked? Can you prove it? Does that sound stupid to you? Consider how you sound with respect to the snowflake flag pissers

No, I said a single eyewitness with no corroborating evidence is not proof of anything.

And yes, you do sound very stupid.

Let's take a close look at the two things you are comparing..

Pictures of two people walking down the street and 1 picture of some wet flags and the words of one man.

vs.

more than 100,000 eye witnesses, live video footage from more than 50 different sources, satellite images and even images from the ISS.

And in your partisan sheep mind those two things are the same.

How can you even look at yourself in the mirror after spewing such bullshit?

If they could fake the moon landing, 9/11 and Kennedy assassination they can fake a hurricane.

If they could fake the moon landing, 9/11 and Kennedy assassination they can fake a hurricane.

Perhaps BRIPAT9643 is a flat earther that thinks even space is faked.

No, I said a single eyewitness with no corroborating evidence is not proof of anything.

And yes, you do sound very stupid.

Let's take a close look at the two things you are comparing..

Pictures of two people walking down the street and 1 picture of some wet flags and the words of one man.

vs.

more than 100,000 eye witnesses, live video footage from more than 50 different sources, satellite images and even images from the ISS.

And in your partisan sheep mind those two things are the same.

How can you even look at yourself in the mirror after spewing such bullshit?

Of course it is, douchebag. It's not irrefutable proof, but it's enough to warrant investigating the incident. Turds like you simply don't want to admit that your fellow snowflakes are a sleazy, loathsome and despicable.

Here's the snowflake double standard of evidence:

Republicans - an anonymous letter that no one has seen about an incident that supposedly occurred 30-40 years ago is sufficient justification for an FBI investigation.

Democrats - hundreds of classified emails, a number of them marked as "need to know only" on a personal server along with copies on all of them on a subordinate's laptop are not sufficient evidence that the perp violated the espionage act.

Of course it is, douchebag. It's not irrefutable proof, but it's enough to warrant investigating the incident. Turds like you simply don't want to admit that your fellow snowflakes are a sleazy, loathsome and despicable.

And it is being investigated like it should be.

You have truly lost it.

Have you thought about seeking professional mental health help?

The Lying Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Yellow Belly, Shit Sucking, Slime Ball Fuck Wad 45 Poll Numbers Continue To Fall.

Trump's Approval Rating Plunges In New Polls, Boosting Dems' Midterm Election Hopes.

The OP is deliberatly misleading people, he is a liar. The event(s) portrayed in his post are a LIE. He knows that, but he also knows that the Dead From The Neck Up Seig Heil!! Shouting, Goosestepping GroppenFuhrer love to lied to.
You snowflakes sure are ashamed to take responsibility for the actions of your brethren. Instead of condemning what they did, you're defending it.

I state facts and you throw old, worn out insults.

There is not one single solitary Republican holding Statewide Constitutional Office. Only 25% of Voters in California identify as Republican. 25% of 39%....wow what number.

BTW....try new insults.....you Cons have run out of material.

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

Of course he is. And there's no reason to think he isn't --- I myself am the queen of Belgium, a qualified brain surgeon, and the proud owner of a life-size replica of the Taj Mahal made entirely out of oleomargarine.

I can't prove it, but so what -- it sounds good.

Won't he be surprised when he takes his hike from one end to the other. He will come around eventually.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

Of course he is. And there's no reason to think he isn't --- I myself am the queen of Belgium, a qualified brain surgeon, and the proud owner of a life-size replica of the Taj Mahal made entirely out of oleomargarine.

I can't prove it, but so what -- it sounds good.
Your desperation to defend the flag pissers is disgraceful.

And it is being investigated like it should be.

You have truly lost it.

Have you thought about seeking professional mental health help?
You sleazy cronies claim it isn't being investigated.

How have I "lost it?" Do leftwing douchebags always interpret any objections to their swill as a sign of mental illness?

That's purely a rhetorical question, BTW. Of course you do that. it's a standard leftwing propaganda tactic.

Won't he be surprised when he takes his hike from one end to the other. He will come around eventually.
Typical Leftwing debate tactic.

Invent a position for their critics that they have never stated, and then ridicule them based on those positions.

This is what passes for "reasoned discourse" among leftists.

Forum List

Back