Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

I would imagine another made up story by the right.
you would why?

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

He must have been close enough to hold the other guys pecker for him while he peed. That wasn't you taking those pics, was it?

I wonder if it is true.

He must have been close enough to hold the other guys pecker for him while he peed. That wasn't you taking those pics, was it?
what, you feel the urge to pee on some flags?

We don't have propagandists or lying politicians anywhere near like you do. We have journalism around the world all the traditional respected media agrees with us. Keep voting for the greedy idiot rich...

You tards print anonymous letters to the editor ...that's as low as you can go in the newspaper journalism business..

More garbage, you are unbelievable LOL! Try any newspaper or TV channel not owned by Murdoch.... And none of your bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs either, super duper.

Yeah you know it Franco newspaper cheifs are rolling over in their graves over this one .

With violent nutjobs like GOP voter Fox bots at best, people are afraid to write...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw1G41ZyqZdaIhVtHWGA3f2x&ampcf=1

You complaining over fox Fox news that has like 2 million people? And name a Murdoch newspaper that publishes anonymous letters to the editor?

The editor page is Holy ground for serious news and opinions ..not anonymous bull shit.

Fox is crap propaganda especially in primetime and all newspapers print Anonymous letters, ignoramus.

flags-pee-.jpg
Bri, they have no morals and stand for nothing. They don’t care at all
You hater Dupes will believe any garbage now. Very scary. Meanwhile your lying Heroes Rob us all blind...
Dude you must be looking in a mirror! You can’t name anyone I hate! Give it to me
How about the people you just said have no morals and stand for nothing, or me, who hates cops, hater dupe? Change the channel and remain calm.
I don't hate them, I laugh at them. you all stand for nothing. you can't even tell me what Trump has done wrong to receive the hate he does. No one can. You laugh at me when I ask. That I don't know why you hate the president seems reasonable since I'm not you.
There is the fact he is an immoral POS with thousands of vendors stiffed, he lies about everything including his prostitutes, and little things like 12000 children in custody, hate-mongering everyday. He's a total fraud. I wouldn't mind if he did anything any thing good...

flags-pee-.jpg

Yeah and gateway pundit is urinating in your mouth while you take every drop.

Funny, not a single picture of anyone actually touching a flag let alone urinating.
What a douchebag. Snowflakes will defend the behavior of any leftist, no matter how disgusting and despicable it is. When the perps are caught, then what are you doing to say?

Last edited:
Amusing how liberals dispute this story yet have no problem believing a Russian dossier claiming TRUMP had prostitutes pee on a bed...
Yep. Notice that Golfing Gator has never contested the anything in the "dossier," but he's all over himself to denounce this story. Typical snowflake,

Aren't you supposed to be looking up my "quotes" on that same dossier to back up your ass-sertions about my alleged positions on it?

What ever happened to that search, Fingerboy? Abandoned? Wonder why.
I don't do homework assignments, snowflake.

flags-pee-.jpg

RWNJ website...the story has no real basis in fact, but you are a delousional 45 supporting Con and you live with delousion.
what does that mean, the story has no basis? no basis for what?
It means he refuses to believe it.

The Lying Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Yellow Belly, Shit Sucking, Slime Ball Fuck Wad 45 Poll Numbers Continue To Fall.

Trump's Approval Rating Plunges In New Polls, Boosting Dems' Midterm Election Hopes.

The OP is deliberatly misleading people, he is a liar. The event(s) portrayed in his post are a LIE. He knows that, but he also knows that the Dead From The Neck Up Seig Heil!! Shouting, Goosestepping GroppenFuhrer love to lied to.
You snowflakes sure are ashamed to take responsibility for the actions of your brethren. Instead of condemning what they did, you're defending it.

Bri, they have no morals and stand for nothing. They don’t care at all
You hater Dupes will believe any garbage now. Very scary. Meanwhile your lying Heroes Rob us all blind...
Dude you must be looking in a mirror! You can’t name anyone I hate! Give it to me
How about the people you just said have no morals and stand for nothing, or me, who hates cops, hater dupe? Change the channel and remain calm.
I don't hate them, I laugh at them. you all stand for nothing. you can't even tell me what Trump has done wrong to receive the hate he does. No one can. You laugh at me when I ask. That I don't know why you hate the president seems reasonable since I'm not you.
There is the fact he is an immoral POS with thousands of vendors stiffed, he lies about everything including his prostitutes, and little things like 12000 children in custody, hate-mongering everyday. He's a total fraud. I wouldn't mind if he did anything any thing good...
None of that is fact, of course. Virtually nothing snowflakes say about Trump is a fact.

None of that is fact, of course. Virtually nothing snowflakes say about Trump is a fact.
They are all fact, ignoramus. Or prove it.

We don't have propagandists or lying politicians anywhere near like you do. We have journalism around the world all the traditional respected media agrees with us. Keep voting for the greedy idiot rich...

You tards print anonymous letters to the editor ...that's as low as you can go in the newspaper journalism business..

More garbage, you are unbelievable LOL! Try any newspaper or TV channel not owned by Murdoch.... And none of your bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs either, super duper.

Yeah you know it Franco newspaper cheifs are rolling over in their graves over this one .

With violent nutjobs like GOP voter Fox bots at best, people are afraid to write...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw1G41ZyqZdaIhVtHWGA3f2x&ampcf=1
No such thing as a hate crime. sorry bubba, all made up by the leftists trying to keep control. you hate the rest of the story and so you declare it hate. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sarah Huckabee dealt with a hate crime then. correct?
There is a spike in hate crimes since Trump. No idea what you're talking about...

It's also probably not true like most of your propaganda...

I hate to break it to you little hater dupe, but you're the propagandist. It's pretty much all you can do because you lack a brain so can't think for yourself. You merely do your masters bidding like the useful idiot you are.

why do you hate Murdoch? cause he supplies another side to a story? so you think there is but one side to a story? why do we go to court then and defend ourselves against the story the prosecutor tells? Really, you don't think the other side of a story is legit? really? that isn't logical. see you proved my point about you all having no logic.
There are facts and there are lies, Murdock and his bought off High School grad pundits specialize in lies, what your garbage opinions are based on, super duper.

flags-pee-.jpg

so some idiots did a deplorable thing and now you blame all liberals?.......I am disgusted that these people did this. I do NOT approve at all!......but I am just as disgusted at you for trying to blame ME for this.....

rush limbaugh said "leave only some liberals left alive"

he is a conervative
you are a conservative....

then....that means......you agree with rush limbaugh!....

isn't that how conservative logic works?
no, logic is condemning violence and crime no matter who is involved.
You doups still don't even know the story of right-wing hate violence since Trump but you know every phony Scandal like this against Hillary the foundation the IRS the CIA and the FBI. Unbelievable functional morons and functional Nazis for that matter...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAIegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3HxqMxtxxqSy1rHLgUOk71

Last edited:
It's also probably not true like most of your propaganda...

I hate to break it to you little hater dupe, but you're the propagandist. It's pretty much all you can do because you lack a brain so can't think for yourself. You merely do your masters bidding like the useful idiot you are.

Propaganda is all you have the ability to do little hater dupe. It requires no thought from you, only requires you to parrot what your masters demand you parrot. You're a good little parrot. But you need to address the OP little hater dupe. Why is it that when vile actions are committed like this, it is usually you lefty hater dupes doing it?
like the spike in hate violence against Muslims and gays since Trump was elected? The violence you speak of is garbage propaganda repeated a million times.
hate violence where?
everywhere
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAIegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3HxqMxtxxqSy1rHLgUOk71

flags-pee-.jpg

so some idiots did a deplorable thing and now you blame all liberals?.......I am disgusted that these people did this. I do NOT approve at all!......but I am just as disgusted at you for trying to blame ME for this.....

he is a conervative

You doups still don't even know the story of right-wing hate violence since Trump but you know every phony Scandal like this against Hillary the foundation the IRS the CIA and the FBI. Unbelievable functional morons and functional Nazis for that matter...
You mean this kind of "right wing hate and violence," you piece of shit?

Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate

How about the douche bag who shot Steve Scalise and a bunch of other Republicans playing baseball?

I could post page after page after page about leftwing violence against Republicans and conservatives.

The indisputable fact is that the left is responsible for 95% of all the hate and violence in this country.

Propaganda is all you have the ability to do little hater dupe. It requires no thought from you, only requires you to parrot what your masters demand you parrot. You're a good little parrot. But you need to address the OP little hater dupe. Why is it that when vile actions are committed like this, it is usually you lefty hater dupes doing it?
like the spike in hate violence against Muslims and gays since Trump was elected? The violence you speak of is garbage propaganda repeated a million times.
hate violence where?
everywhere

In other words, no actual evidence of right wing violence.

You're such a pathetic piece of snowflake shit.

They are all fact, ignoramus. Or prove it.
They are all lies, just like everything you post.

I wonder if it is true.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
Every witness claims they saw what they reported, dumbass.

flags-pee-.jpg

he is a conervative

You mean this kind of "right wing hate and violence," you piece of shit?

Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate

How about the douche bag who shot Steve Scalise and a bunch of other Republicans playing baseball?

I could post page after page after page about leftwing violence against Republicans and conservatives.

The indisputable fact is that the left is responsible for 95% of all the hate and violence in this country.
I suppose you would believe that, super duper. Actually the only spike in violence has been right-wing violence against blacks Muslims Jews gays Etc since Trump.

Forum List

Back