Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg

Fingerboy, if a plane dropped a brain bomb on your house it wouldn't even be a start.

We already did this bogus bullshit. What you have here is an alleged incident that isn't documented, followed by some unknown couple in an unknown place. There's no evidence who they are or even that there's any connection.

And yet you sit swimming in your partisan-hack soup swill, declaring you not only know them but also know their political persuasion.

All while being too stupid to distinguish between the singular and the plural. Are you telling us BOTH of this couple stood and urinated on your Linus blankie?

Your evidence then is ----------- where?

/thread
Like Woodward’s book?

Non Sequitur non-answer. Woodward's book exists. It has his name on it.
It’s fiction as well

In other words, no actual evidence of right wing violence.

You're such a pathetic piece of snowflake shit.
Sure, ignoramus dope.
hate crimes Spike since Trump - Google Search

Washington Post
CNN
BBC
SPLC
VOX

All fake news sources. The SPLC is a subversive organization.
Well, your thread is promoting what appears to be a fake news story. No real evidence indicates flags were pulled and urinated on and no one has been "caught". Fake news and you are promoting it.
Wrong, turd. There's no evidence that it's fake.
There is no evidence that it is true actually. Try waiting for law enforcement to find anything to bother with... Also holds true for Hillary the foundation the FBI Obama holder lerner and all your phony scandals that nobody gives a damn about in the real world, super duper.
Only a snowflake douchebag would try to convince us that an eyewitness police report along with photos of the perps is "no evidence."

Sure, ignoramus dope.

Washington Post
CNN
BBC
SPLC
VOX

Well, your thread is promoting what appears to be a fake news story. No real evidence indicates flags were pulled and urinated on and no one has been "caught". Fake news and you are promoting it.

There is no evidence it is real.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Whatever you say, snowflake. There's no evidence that you're a libertarian.

Lefty's have been pissing on the American flag for years now where have you been???

jurden-kneelers-with-attitude-jpg.216265
I love it. Protesting police brutality to blacks is protesting the US flag. So that's what it stands for.

Only a snowflake douchebag would try to convince us that an eyewitness police report along with photos of the perps is "no evidence."
Where is the evidence the alleged pisser and puller is 'leftist'?

Sure, ignoramus dope.

Washington Post
CNN
BBC
SPLC
VOX

You are the turd little, fake liar boy. All the evidence says you are a liar, for now, promoting a fake story. Maybe that will change, but for now, you are in your routine and living up to your reputation.

Where is the evidence the alleged pisser and puller is 'leftist'?

He's been running away from that for the duration of this thread. The wimp.

Also running away from his use of the plural when one of them is a woman. I've invited him to explain that (what did she do ... squat?) but he just hides in the bushes making whimpering noises.

Washington Post
CNN
BBC
SPLC
VOX

There is no evidence that it is true actually. Try waiting for law enforcement to find anything to bother with... Also holds true for Hillary the foundation the FBI Obama holder lerner and all your phony scandals that nobody gives a damn about in the real world, super duper.
No evidence a police report was ever filed. All bullcrap fake news. Show the police report.

Lefty's have been pissing on the American flag for years now where have you been???

jurden-kneelers-with-attitude-jpg.216265
I love it. Protesting police brutality to blacks is protesting the US flag. So that's what it stands for.
When they are doing it during the National Anthem, they are protesting America. They are American hating douchebags.

Washington Post
CNN
BBC
SPLC
VOX

No evidence a police report was ever filed. All bullcrap fake news. Show the police report.
From the story:

"Police are searching for the young leftists."

All I can really say is that I've had many cats and dogs that were smarter, more reasonable, and more respectful than these leftist Antifilth mollusks oozing around on their trail of slug-slime. So that logically proves that Antifilth rabid, American-hating animals are LESS intelligent than any other mammal species in our section of the animal kingdom.

Name me any fellow mammal species who behaves like Antifucks. Hint: you can't. Even animals are far more noble than these violent, leftist walking testaments to everything mankind has ever done wrong.

From the story:

shakehead.gif
Holy FUCK.

Every time I think I've got the depths of your boundless stupidity plumbed, you outdo yourself.

That's not a "story" dickhead. That's JIM FUCKING HOFT. He's a "writer" in the same sense that you're a "human". That's Hateway Plunderit, purveyor of fucking BULLSHIT. He pulls it out of his ass same as you do.

From the story:

shakehead.gif
Holy FUCK.

Every time I think I've got the depths of your boundless stupidity plumbed, you outdo yourself.

That's not a "story" dickhead. That's JIM FUCKING HOFT. He's a "writer" in the same sense that you're a "human". That's Hateway Plunderit, purveyor of fucking BULLSHIT.
In other words, it's a story by someone you don't like. Who did you expect to write it, the Washington Post?

From the story:

shakehead.gif
Holy FUCK.

That's not a "story" dickhead. That's JIM FUCKING HOFT. He's a "writer" in the same sense that you're a "human". That's Hateway Plunderit, purveyor of fucking BULLSHIT.
In other words, it's a story by someone you don't like. Who did you expect to write it, the Washington Post?

Jim Fucking Hoft is a fucking BLOGGER, not a journalist, and what he shits onto the internet is in no way anything smelling remotely like "news". So when he writes "police are searching for the young leftists" HE'S PULLING IT OUT OF HIS ASS. As you can see from his links, which don't exist.

And what's with this plural shit? Is Jim Fucking Hoft suggesting this woman squatted on flags or what? Or maybe he's just too goddam stupid to proofread himself.

Damn straight I don't like him. Because I loathe dishonest hacks and that's exactly what Jim Fucking Hoft swims in.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it

Suddenly you filthy LefTards need indisputable PROOF....the probability principle doesn’t apply here but it sure did with Roy Moore...isn’t that right LefTard?
Have you noticed how nasty they are when one of their ilk reveals how snowflakes genuinely feel about America? Notice that none of them have condemned these to pieces of human waste. That will believe an obviously bogus "dossier," created by some Russian spies, that even its author refuses to support, but they require irrefutable proof for this tawdry episode.

Aaaand Fingerboy runs away again to hide under another poster's skirts.

The Lying Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Yellow Belly, Shit Sucking, Slime Ball Fuck Wad 45 Poll Numbers Continue To Fall.

Trump's Approval Rating Plunges In New Polls, Boosting Dems' Midterm Election Hopes.

The OP is deliberatly misleading people, he is a liar. The event(s) portrayed in his post are a LIE. He knows that, but he also knows that the Dead From The Neck Up Seig Heil!! Shouting, Goosestepping GroppenFuhrer love to lied to.

Rave on you idiot.....

Look what the polls said about Trump....

Who's your President Now?:21:

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg

First take on the photos:

The only story they tell is: He's smoking, he's tattooed, his friend is pissed off and he seems to be too. There is no nexus to the flags and the people.

Even if this was an eyewitness account, why didn't he use his cell phone and videotape it?
Still shots prove nothing.
This would not even be admissible evidence in a court run by clowns.

Forum List

Back